Sign in to follow this  
Zakerak

Ship Impalong is over

It is time to close this event. I'm dangerously closing to point, where I will be burned out again. Well, my premium closing to end as well. And what is even worse, there is winter again. I hate to work in winter on surface ...

I will try to finish most of ships waiting in my shipyard.

Thanks to all donors, who brought high quality logs, without your help this event would had bit lower quality results :)

Thanks to forum moderators, for their good will ... and not burying this topic in some forgotten subforum this time ... being visible whole time led to success and a lot of ships improved

It is possible, I will repeat this event somewhere in future ...

Edited by Zakerak
  • Like 5

As one of the beneficiaries of your kindness I just want to thank you for the effort you have put in without expecting anything in return.

You are awesome Zak!  Thank you so much for your hard work on so very many ships!  We are all movong a lot faster thanks to your efforts!!

If you ever need something I can help you with, please ask... I don't have killer skills but I can supply pretty decent wood and ore if you need it for a project of some kind :)  God knows you have earned at least that and more!

I hope you got close to 100 skill by now at least!

Thanks again for the work on my boat and ship!  Looks like I got that last one in just in time.

Enjoy your rest!  :lol:

9 hours ago, Zakerak said:

It is time to close this event. I'm dangerously closing to point, where I will be burned out again. Well, my premium closing to end as well. And what is even worse, there is winter again. I hate to work in winter on surface ...

I will try to finish most of ships waiting in my shipyard.

Thanks to all donors, who brought high quality logs, without your help this event would had bit lower quality results :)

Thanks to forum moderators, for their good will ... and not burying this topic in some forgotten subforum this time ... being visible whole time led to success and a lot of ships improved

It is possible, I will repeat this event somewhere in future ...

Fooooorrrrr He's a jolly good fellow, for he's a jolly good fellow

for he's a folly good je-elloooo

which nobody can deny

• Like 3

Just wanted to say thanks again for holding a creative community event and imping up 2 of my knarrs! :) 

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Zakerak without y0u I would never be able to cruise in a rare knar and my friend thanks you as well...as he is now piuloting this fine machine.. you are a bellessing to all Wurmians and truly hold the standard that we come to thanks for all Wurmians.. Cheers to you my man and btw is your merchant on deed still in business I need a couple ship related things?? Please let me know!!! Godspeed!!

small summarize to end :)

together I improved more than 110 ships this time

11 ships turned rare (seems like 10% chance to rare)

1 ship turned to supreme

my carpentry improved from 99,97 to 99,995 and shipbuilding from 99,642 to 99,896

seeing that numbers, I think, I need to improve only one or two thousands of ships now to hit 100.000000 :P

Edited by Zakerak
  • Like 11

I never used your service, but I think it was an amazing thing to do.  Thank you!

• Like 2

You're a madman. Thank you so much for imping my knarr!