Sign in to follow this  
Zakerak

Ship Impalong is over

Hi, I'm back with free service of improving ships to ql 90 or even above.

If you want your ship faster, visit my place now ...

Edit: I nearly forgot, there is decent chance to turn your ship to rare ... in last event around 10 ships had such luck :rolleyes:

Where? Independence 17x 48/49y (Zak's Shipyard)

Spoiler

swzc7b.png

Place your ship in south end of my shipyard and I will improve it. (There is landbridge to decaying lighthouse, best if you will park your ship on that bridge or close to. There are already ships there, you can't miss it.)

When more than one ship will wait there for improving, I will choose in which order I will improve them.

Improving one ship needs 2-4 hours of work, so expect to spend some time waiting there. Not necessary to be online that time. There are 10 free beds ready (inside Public Workshop house) as well as forge and loom, if you want to spend that time actively. In cathedral there are altars and meditation rug.

I want to stay with my main rule: My service of improving ships is absolutelly free for all.

My profit is hidden in skill gain. ATM my shipbuilding is 99.642, carpentry 99.97. Dunno, how far I will push it this time :)

Donations:

As my woodcutting is still few points bellow 90, any wood logs quality 90 or above are welcome.

In past some players had bad feeling accepting free ship improving, so I changed my view to this. I'm ready to accept donation in coins as well, but max. limit is 1s per ship, no single copper more.

you are welcome to bring your ships to improve

have a nice play

Zak

EDIT:

Seems I need to slow down a bit ... so from now I will improve only one ship per day.

This way I will have some time for forage/botanize, cook and produce new cooking tools too.

If you have enough patience, left your ship in my shipyard and I will work on it sooner or later.

Finished ships names I will announce here, so you will know when your ship is ready to sail home.

EDIT2:

It is time to close this event. I'm dangerously closing to point, where I will be burned out again. Well, my premium closing to end as well. And what is even worse, there is winter again. I hate to work in winter on surface ...

I will try to finish most of ships waiting in my shipyard.

Thanks to all donors, who brought high quality logs, without your help this event would had bit lower quality results :)

Thanks to forum moderators, for their good will ... and not burying this topic in some forgotten subforum this time ... being visible whole time led to success and a lot of ships improved

(It is possible, I will repeat this event somewhere in future ...)

Edited by Zakerak
change topic name
  • Like 19

Hey, I've just parked a Knarr in your shipyard. It's called '90ql logs inside' and there's some 90ql logs inside ^^ I've added Zakerak to the permissions - I hope it's your ingame nickname

Hey I'll come by with 2 rare boats, thanks for service, hopefully see you soon.

Welcome back and thanks a lot for putting ur services up again :D

Sailing there

I've parked Beluga (q70 knarr) alongside a knarr named `Black Carrier III`
Thank you very much, i appreciate the service.

also brought a couple of q90 cedarwood logs, I dropped them on the ground next to the ships.
(woulda brought more but my woodcutting is pitiful) 

Edited by Steveleeb

5 ships already in queue, that I call massive start, thanks all :)

I'm working on them, will be finished one by one

• Like 4

I think I will try to take  advantage of you this time... I mean, of your kind offer!

I will try to head over there tonight... I will see what I can round up in terms of logs too

Hey Zak... do you have any use for rock shards?  I will be mining in between dropping off ships if things go well and don't need the shards from it... could  grab you some ore while I am at it too

ships "The Rainbow" and "90ql logs in ..." are finished

and thanks to all, who overloaded me with logs, it will help a lot :)

Edit: "Beluga" is finished too

and no Kyle, I have none use for shards now, even so, bring your ships to improve

sleep time for me, I will continue when back from RL work tomorrow

Edited by Zakerak
  • Like 1

sailboat "Runner" is finished and rare, grats to owner :)

Edit: "Black Carrier I" is finished too

Edited by Zakerak
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Zakerak said:

sailboat "Runner" is finished and rare, grats to owner :)

I really don't know what to say..  Zakerak you are amzing, thank you SO MUCH!! 

Kyla's Maple Sugar is gonna be pulling in to  your dock in a few... if I am where I think I am :)

ship "dekuji" is finished

pity, today I had shorter time for wurm, so only one ship was processed, in next days I will work on rest of queue

• Like 1

I have several knarrs I will cycle through if that is ok Zak :)  I will try to just do one at a time to avoid overcrowding though!

I have a few too, they can really use some imping! (Will do one at a time too). Thanks!

"Kyla's Maple Sugar" is finished

things turned bit wild, so much ships here, but it is exactly, how it should be :)

rjmrl1.jpg

• Like 1

Awesome!  I will swap out tonight :)

Thanks!

The Maple Sugar is out of your way, replaced by the 'Wuzzabooby' and the 'Tarsinian II' for whenever they come up in rotation :)

Abbynormal is hanging around for return trips along with Shokan to keep him company :)  We are working a bit to have something to do will clean up after themselves before they leave! hehehe

Edited by Kyleshandra
Updated

"kujas flying ship" is finished

Edit: "Riversong" is finished

Edited by Zakerak

Thanks a lot Zakerak for imping my ship for me will pick up later today. 

• Like 2