Sign in to follow this  
Gatwick

WTA Widnes - sold, can close thread

Decided to sell up, not played for a while but used to make multiple cast weapons on Indy and then Xanadu; had a lot of fun on Wurm over the years.

Currently on Xanadu, male, Vyn priest, no warnings/bans etc.

<All details and Niarja skills verified by buyer, have removed link and will remove from Niarja shortly>

Thank you, Gat.

Edited by Gatwick
Updated title only - to highlight bid needed before I close out tonight.

Thanks Pashka, according to various online sources you aren't so much a panda but "a rich Russian dessert made of cottage cheese, cream, almonds, currants, etc, set in a special wooden mould and traditionally eaten at Easter"...probably with an extra helping of chocolate (http://www.dictionary.com/browse/pashka)

I wanted to update on buyouts as follows:

1: Been a tough decision to sell up after all this time so... to balance the time I've spent building up the accounts with not leaving any buyout offers dangling more than a few days....I plan to reply with firm decisions by Friday night on any private offers that come in by then to give me time to think this week (and then daily if this runs into the second week).

2: 300euro is my reserve for a sale and I may accept a buyout offer; otherwise the only bids that will be visible are public posts as I'm not planning to publish anything about pm offers.

• Like 1

Wow.. and such a low starting bid :o Good luck with sale.

Edited by Anothernoob

Quick bump, I'd definately welcome any public or private bids, let me know if you are interested.

To help transport: Widnes is currently coastal south-east Xanadu and will come with a sail boat, basic armour, over enchanted weapon, statuette and some tools.  

With hindsight I think choosing two weeks may have sent the wrong signal, but if it helps correct that....I put my main (Gatwick) up at the same time and have just sold it tonight (2 days later).

So I'll gladly consider offers,

I've played the account like a pseudo main at times (rather than the traditional pray/cast priest) although I have turned a horde of gems to dust to get clear of 95 channeling and used to turn out a lot of overenchanted weapons over the years.

Thanks for recent interest and bids, I've advised the highest bidder that I'll be selling at around 7-8pm GMT tonight.

If you are interested, it would need a 500+ bid to take the lead at this point.

I hope that is a bargain and I trust I've been fair to all bidders (while preserving anonymity) as I know other priests are available for sale at the moment.

As promised, closing out the auction.

Sale made, with humble thanks to the buyer for patience and genuine thanks to all other bidders.

I'll update the first post to remove references to skills and mark it private on niaja.

Happy to close post in 5mins.

Edited by Gatwick
sale made