Sign in to follow this  
Odynn

turn wemp into chopped veggies

Well, with the addition of veggies favor for all, can we also chop wemp into delicious veggie (fiber) favor for our priests... seeing how much of a pain ropemaking is ?

• Like 1

Wemp salad, nom nom nom.

I could see, for example, a 1 week/month window where chopping wemp turned it into chopped lettuce. This lets people who have now useless (for sacrifice) wemp stocks convert it, but also prevents a mind-bending piece of wogic from sticking around too long.

sell off the wemp stocks and reinvest in veggies, I don't see the need to introduce a weird mechanic so that priests don't feel out of pocket. Its not like it would take a terribly long time to get more sacrificial items after the switch over.

Um, now I start to wonder if wempseed oil is in cooking update.

• Like 1

not useless since you can make cordages ropes, but the difficulty of the chopped veggies (5) is nothing compared to it (60 for cordages).

No real reasons to go for the hard way when you can use the easy one. Kinda the issue with that new change... but that means everyone can go easy, not just a few.

Edited by Odynn
moar data

2 hours ago, Odynn said:

not useless since you can make cordages ropes, but the difficulty of the chopped veggies (5) is nothing compared to it (60 for cordages).

No real reasons to go for the hard way when you can use the easy one. Kinda the issue with that new change... but that means everyone can go easy, not just a few.

Ah good so the handicapped training wheels got .. well, theyre still in, but nahjo isnt the only kid on the bloc with training wheels.

This is a step in the right direction, i think.

So as a continuation, i would suggest that each god has a favored, high step count to produce item. In addition, all dieties should share the sac item pool, so any item, favor scaling based off the complexity of items created.

Favored sac item should never be cheap, imo. You wind up with rampaging nachos if you let that happen.

technically it's a fruit.
or would be if they hadn't renamed it for the game.

but yeah, the logic is sound, it's a fibrous plant.
+1