Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

WSA: Nahjo and Libila favour changes in 1.3

libila is getting nerfed and other priests are getting buffed

gotcha

Edited by Hexproof
  • Like 2

Wow so you nerf libila which is already far weaker than the rest ever since playergods and has been at a huge disadvantage, and then to add insult to injury you offer free converts for nahjo but not libila.  thanks for confirming for me that this game will never get better and that I'll never need to waste money on premium ever again, as you guys love to continually ###### over hots even when it's already the weakest kingdom 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Alexgopen said:

and then to add insult to injury you offer free converts for nahjo but not libila

thats probably because for some reason, hots is only allowed to be libila and only hots pmks can have player gods (not counting bugs that allow either or)

not that it makes sense just probably why, though you'll still have lib in hots pmks

1 minute ago, MrGARY said:

thats probably because for some reason, hots is only allowed to be libila and only hots pmks can have player gods (not counting bugs that allow either or)

not that it makes sense just probably why, though you'll still have lib in hots pmks

HotS is allowed to be player-gods.  GMs have on multiple occasions converted HotS players to player-god faiths when conversion was not working properly. 

Relevant bugfix to prevent losing playergod faith when converting to hots:

Patch Notes 30/June/16

Bugfix: Converting to HOTS only sets you to Libila and faith to 1 if you are coming from Fo, Magranon or Vynora.

Thinking on it, it kind of makes sense not to have a convert for Libila priests; no doubt there are many out there that are dual priests...how would that be handled?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Lisabet said:

Thinking on it, it kind of makes sense not to have a convert for Libila priests; no doubt there are many out there that are dual priests...how would that be handled?

Double priest system is only on freedom-chaos and is inherently exploitative in how it gives a single player two spellsets on the same account.  Either the system should be fixed or they should choose which one they want to be.

On the other hand, this excuse holds no bearing on epic, where you guys are royally screwing over our lib priests who now need to restart from scratch and train up again as another priest since you refuse to give them a fair convert like you are for nahjo. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

Double priest system is only on freedom-chaos and is inherently exploitative in how it gives a single player two spellsets on the same account.  Either the system should be fixed or they should choose which one they want to be.

On the other hand, this excuse holds no bearing on epic, where you guys are royally screwing over our lib priests who now need to restart from scratch and train up again as another priest since you refuse to give them a fair convert like you are for nahjo. 

Last I knew, double-priesting was against the rules. I'll have to take a scan through.

My understanding was you could not be Lib Priest on Freedom, I was unaware the rules stopped you from being whatever you wanted once you crossed to Freedom, it's been a long while but I know those of us that were

followers were encouraged to drop Lib on Freedom although as long as we created no mischief we could remain if we chose.

Edited by Kadore
spelling

3 hours ago, Kadore said:

My understanding was you could not be Lib Priest on Freedom, I was unaware the rules stopped you from being whatever you wanted once you crossed to Freedom, it's been a long while but I know those of us that were

followers were encouraged to drop Lib on Freedom although as long as we created no mischief we could remain if we chose.

It's a bug that happens from time to time, the person it happens to is supposed to basically stop from doing anything Lib like, put in a support ticket and have it fixed before they get themselves into mischief.

I like this.

I might get some premier play time for my Magranon priest.

But i should get some for my main, first.

How long that offer is valid to change Nahjo to someone else and Does it need priest to convert or how that work?

Sign in to follow this