Sign in to follow this  
Mith

So long, and thanks for all the fish

Almost 11 years ago Helge poked Bradow and me to come play this game he was playing.
Helge quit soon after, Bradow a few years later, but I got stuck here for some odd reason.

[23:56:21] You entered through the portal to Wurm on day of Tears, week 3 of the starfall of Diamonds, 980. That's 3473 days, 9 hours and 20 minutes ago.
[23:56:21] You have played 463 days, 12 hours and 52 minutes.

That is alot more time than I had originaly planned, heck even if I get to be 100 years old, more than 1% of my entire life was spend looking at a screen that said wurm.
It was fun. I would like to thank all of you who made this journy a very plesant one.

I do not do goodbyes very well, so I do not intend to make a long post.
It has been a silly hard desicion for me to leave wurm, but id like to thank the some of the curent dev team for making that desicion much easier for me. I know I will miss alot of people in this game, I may even find some alt some where to log in and chat some day.

In the next couple of months I may log in now and then as I still have some unsorted stuff from recently deceased friends and long time ago quit friends still left.
I handed over my deed and belongings to friends, and I am trying to sell what ever I have left.

I have sold Mith to a friend but if she/he wishes to remain anonymus I have no idea.
Remember to remome Mith from buildings and such. Ill probably lurke the forum for some time to come else most of you know how to catch me.

Take care and have fun :)

• Like 10

Be well Mith, and don't be afraid to drop by sometime! :)

You will be missed, my favorite neighbour!

Thanks for the chat this afternoon I am glad i got to be around in your last ig moments as Mith.

Who will now tell me old timer stories and show me fun news articles in danish? \o/

I know you will pop in on that alt sometimes my friend.

Safe journey and have fun! <3

Never knew you in-game but after all the time that you have spent in Wurm I can understand how difficult it must have been to make the decision.

Good health, happiness and all the very best to you.

A long time friend and legend of Wurm, you know we're all sad to see you go and will miss you being part of our virtual world.

Too many goodbyes lately! It sucks, but I understand why you're leaving and I hope you find happiness in life and wherever you end up.

Good luck mate, take care, look after yourself and don't be a stranger! :)

Cya Mith, I'm sure you will be back someday.
Till that time, All the best & Have fun ;)

Recent events have soured my feelings about JK but you were always about honor and respect. We've only had a few interactions but people like you will always be missed in the Wurm community.

Best wishes and good luck to you.

• Like 1

Sorry to see you go!

Good luck with all your future endeavours.

It has been a pleasure being your neighbor, and I'm sincerely sad that you've chosen to go. Thank you for the chats, and stay well.

J

Good to know you and hope to see you again. Thank you for all you did for us on Deli.

Your not alone with that silly decision to make, wurm has lost its spark lately for many and ive been flirting with the decision myself a bit. Always sad to see people go and there has been a lot lately which makes it all that more worse for he game in general. Good luck with your future ventures.

Ah dang, you're going. How am I supposed to visit once every x years if you're not on?

You helped me quite a bit in the past, and always carried yourself with respect. Thank you for everything, I hoped you enjoyed my company as I enjoyed yours.

I am also terrible at goodbyes, so I will see you later.

We always return. Stop by my new place on Xan when you do.

didn't get to chat with you much :P

but good luck in your other gaming endeavors! o/

Sad to see you go.

Hope to see you return at some point. Have fun in real life!

I stopped by your deed on Deli just a few days ago to see if I could borrow a couple horses for the Rift but I ended up not going.

Everytime i get a little too proud of my architectural creations.. i look to yours.
You have made a masterpiece on the west coast of deli for those with machines that can handle the polygon count. 
When you started this game, you were probably like a duck to water. i know the feeling.
know that you have my respect, i wish you great luck and great fun in the years to come.

• Like 1

Sad to see you go Mith :(

Thanks for all the help when i first came to deli

Good luck with whatever comes next

Farewell Mith. Thanks for the tools when I first arrived on Freedom. Take care and be well.