Sign in to follow this  
Xquizen

Crackling Sound?

Hello!

UPDATE:

"It ONLY happens when it is night time :S"

Im not sure what to call it, but i noticed this crackling sound in Wurm when i look around in the game, its pretty annoying.

I have to point out that i just plugged in a wireless headset and then it started, but this dosent happen in other games, only in Wurm Online :S

I have recorded it so you can hear for your self and i hope somebody has some idea what causes it and maybe a solution.

Edited by Xquizen

I didn't hear your clip but I also have a sound, like a broken speaker maybe, small sound, in one of my clients, one with lower settings.

i used to have this same exact problem but now i no longer have it. i have a certain crackling noise when there's a sudden change in sound other games and songs. good luck trying to fix it.

What I did recently was that I changed how the client handles sound, something about hardware or software.

Will change that back next time I play two toons same time.

Ah, filming in the "Blair Witch Project" style... cleaning up the bile off my keyboard now, lol.

Not heard that crackle before, in all my wurm time.

Its really confusing!

I only have this problem in Wurm Online and it only happens during the night time in Wurm, what the f :D

Oh well, dosent look like anybody have a clue about what the problem could be, was just hoping for someone that had a solution right in hand :)

I will continue my journey towards fixing this, and if i find a solution some other place i will let you guys know.

6 hours ago, Xquizen said:

Its really confusing!

I only have this problem in Wurm Online and it only happens during the night time in Wurm, what the f :D

Oh well, dosent look like anybody have a clue about what the problem could be, was just hoping for someone that had a solution right in hand :)

I will continue my journey towards fixing this, and if i find a solution some other place i will let you guys know.

i have the same issue with a Plantronics Gamecom 788. I have just gotten used to it.

On 11/18/2016 at 11:36 PM, dingov said:

i used to have this same exact problem but now i no longer have it.

indeed