I just bought 70silver and it went fast and smooth

timely ,friendly and has excellent prices ,oh and did i mention.....he delivers. Nice work Mrzodiac!!!

Just bought silver, very quick response and easy transaction! Trustworthy seller. :)

Ordered 2k sandstone bricks, 1k marble bricks, 1k clay and 2k mortar and got it all delivered to my deed. definitely recommending this guy! 

Thank you for the orders!!!. Very much appreciated you working with me to get my orders and DELIVERED them to me in a fast amount to time. Good products and great service with awesome personality. I WILL be back!...new customer made. Have a good one ( +1 ) Gavias 

good timing from order to delivery; excellent service thank you :)

Fast response and turn around, AAA seller, would buy from again!

Very fast response and turn around, requested 2k Marble Brick and Mortar (both out of stock) but Zodiac was able to mine and make all within a matter of days! 

Very impressed by the quality of service!

+1

Bought a rare forge. Got promt delivery, would buy from this dude MrZodiac again.   :)

Edited by Lostpox

Easy and quick service well satisfied would recommend again and is PayPal trusted seller too :) 10/10 - Collins

Great service. Trustworthy seller. I recently bought silver from MrZodiac he was fast.I'll be back to buy more. THANK YOU  for the fast response. Gavias

Interesting technique this guy uses. I told him I was interested in buying 3k mortar, he agreed but then upped his price to 2s / 1k and then proceeded to take away 225 mortar with little to notice after meeting up. Then told me I was going to be paying 5.75s. Last I checked 1.75 * 3 was 5.25 but I could be dumb.  

ended up getting 2,775 mortar for 6s (considering I had already withdrawn the silvers to meet with him). 

Edited by Wimblonian