Erevorn

Letter to the Devs / Suggestion for the future

On 18/11/2016 at 10:17 AM, Budda said:

Maybe catapults...

maybe once they're fixed, cause trust us you won't hit a thing :P 

On 18 November 2016 at 6:03 PM, Retrograde said:

Here I was just writing wurm on potatoes and throwing them at cars

Advertising is in the plans, please leave this poor horse alone

Haha, maybe you could write em on flyers and put em under windshields, less damage to cars lol

Players just need to keep making videos and highlight the games features too. Retrograde posts Screenshot of the week on his news but maybe onto Facebook, with some user videos too, cause if a friend press "like" on facebook that will pop up for me and I'll press like, then that'll show to me friends, etc etc...Just little things alongside paid advertisement. 

I was thinking about making a Fortnightly perhaps monthly War Report of Chaos [not epic atm] Give updates to the rest of the community whats happening, new pmks, battles that happened, defences that went down, random community news from the war-torn lands, etc. This is something EvE Online does and I've tried playing EvE online 25 times, I CANNOT get into it, but everytime I read a war report I'm like...ok 1 more time...If people would be interested in this and Retro was cool with me submitting for content towards weekly news post every 2-4 weeks, could turn some eyes towards the pvp community as well as Wurm Online itself. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Mclovin said:

was thinking about making a Fortnightly perhaps monthly War Report of Chaos [not epic atm] Give updates to the rest of the community whats happening, new pmks, battles that happened, defences that went down, random community news from the war-torn lands, etc.

YES PLEASE I WATCH THAT
i loved black light news on epic

• Like 1

It would be more of a written bit of news, tho I will include videos taken that week if any.

I'd aim to promote all the kingdoms of chaos and highlight them for something good that month too. 

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 1

reset or remove epic entirely, player-gods included, it has run its course and there's no pvp fumes left in the tank, without pvp there's no reason to keep a pvp server running

44 minutes ago, changer said:

reset or remove epic entirely, player-gods included, it has run its course and there's no pvp fumes left in the tank, without pvp there's no reason to keep a pvp server running

no 

9 hours ago, Mclovin said:

It would be more of a written bit of news, tho I will include videos taken that week if any.

I'd aim to promote all the kingdoms of chaos and highlight them for something good that month too.

I find projects like these always excellent and I think there is a large group of players that would enjoy it.

• Like 1

Im pretty sure advertising has already done but most people left quickly. Take a good look at the steam reviews to get an idea why. UI seems to be the #1 issue driving people away instantly.