MacOofer

Macoofer- Jellyfish - Black Friday Sales weekend, upto 40% discounts!

Recommended Posts

If they are mailable, please COD 6 bronze hanging lamps, 50 ql to NeeNee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2018 at 5:03 PM, NeeNee said:

If they are mailable, please COD 6 bronze hanging lamps, 50 ql to NeeNee. 

 

[12:33:09] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

I was away during X-mas , on their way now :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, rapidron said:
Grooming Brush C99 1-49 2.15 40% 1s 29c

 

to rapidron please. 

 

[20:16:41] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.  Ty :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Richaun said:

Trowels C95 1-10 1.25 40% 0s 75c, to Richaun, thank you!

 

 PM-ing you ingame atm ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hatchet C95 1-10 1.25 40% 0s 75c

 

Hatchet - W95 80-84 1.65 40% 0s 99c

 

Stone Chisel - W85 85-89 1.10 40% 0s 66c
COD to: SageCraft
Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, SageCraft said:
Hatchet C95 1-10 1.25 40% 0s 75c

 

Hatchet - W95 80-84 1.65 40% 0s 99c

 

Stone Chisel - W85 85-89 1.10 40% 0s 66c

COD to: SageCraft
Thank you!

 

[13:58:26] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.  Ty :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jikuu said:

joSubcb.png

 

COD to: Jikuu 

Thanks

 

Done ingame, ty! :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Mac, Can you please send the following items COD to Drayvan    Grooming Brush COC93, Pickaxe COC90, Steel Shovel COC 88 and Stone Chisel COC 93, Thank You much!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Drayvan said:

Hello Mac, Can you please send the following items COD to Drayvan    Grooming Brush COC93, Pickaxe COC90, Steel Shovel COC 88 and Stone Chisel COC 93, Thank You much!!

 

Ill send them over when I get back home tonight :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit: Got from another source.

Edited by Chromega

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, MacOofer said:

 

Ill send them over when I get back home tonight :)

 

No rush Mac I'm in no hurry

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Drayvan said:

No rush Mac I'm in no hurry

 

 

[12:16:53] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.  :)  lol, nice timing ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hatchet steel C91 1-10 0.95 40% 0s 57c
Small anvil C93 1-10 1.05 40%

0s 63c

Clay Shaper C85 1-49 0.50 40% 0s 30c
spatula C88 1-49 0.76 40% 0s 45c
Leather Knife C85 1-10 0.50 40% 0s 30c

cod Richaun, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2019 at 1:50 AM, Richaun said:
Hatchet steel C91 1-10 0.95 40% 0s 57c
Small anvil C93 1-10 1.05 40%

0s 63c

Clay Shaper C85 1-49 0.50 40% 0s 30c
spatula C88 1-49 0.76 40% 0s 45c
Leather Knife C85 1-10 0.50 40% 0s 30c

cod Richaun, thank you!

 

[10:49:22] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.  Ty! :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Butchering knive C94 1-10 1.15 40% 0s 69c
Butchering knife C85 W93 80-84 1.95 40% 1s 17c

 

cod Richaun, thanks again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rare Whetstone 95ql 1 2s 0c 20% 1s 60c
           
Rare Shovel, Iron, 90QL 1 2s 50c 20% 2s 0c

 


CoD tow Gregory, please.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Richaun said:
Butchering knive C94 1-10 1.15 40% 0s 69c
Butchering knife C85 W93 80-84 1.95 40% 1s 17c

 

cod Richaun, thanks again!

 

skiller butcherknife unfortunately had already been sold, other butcherknife sent :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Drayvan said:

Hiya Mac can you send me a pickaxe W94 to Drayvan. Thanks 

 

[21:40:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes. Ty :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MacOofer said:

 

[21:40:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes. Ty :)

 

Thank you Sir!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Trowels C95 1-10 1s 25c 40% 0s 75c

to Richaun, ty ty

Also, nice website improvements :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Richaun said:
Trowels C95 1-10 1s 25c 40% 0s 75c

to Richaun, ty ty

Also, nice website improvements :)

 

 

[17:34:10] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

 

Glad you like it :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.