Sign in to follow this  
Attenia

Information on sea animals

I want to breed sea creatures, but the wiki doesn't seem to have that much information on them. I'm particularly interested in octopi and dolphins. The wiki says they can't be tamed, but can they be dominated? I also need advice on penning them. I've got a seaside deed ready, but will it hurt them if I build the pens on the land? They are water creatures, I'm not sure if they'll survive on land. Should I rather build pens in shallow water for them? And do different servers all have the same width? So like since Chaos has a large land mass, would that mean that Exodus which has a smaller land mass would have a much wider sea area? Or are they all just random sizes?

Unless something got ninja changed, of the sea creatures you can only tame seals, bears, and horses (*grin*).

As for penning them, you'd need water anyways.  They'd become "unled" when going on land same as a wolf would be unled when dragged into water.  

Good news is seals, bears, and crocs are "amphibious" (can be led over land and water like horses).

Crocs are SLOW but can be fun for exploring as you can ride them on water heh heh heh.

I don't think you can breed these creatures, but let others answer that. You can certainly not drag them onto land, just like you cannot drag a bison through water.

To your last questions I can say no, the servers do not all have the same size. They are all mostly made up of land area :)  

Edited by Cista

You can breed the crabs and the seals and the turtles. Rest I dunno.

• Like 1