Sindusk

Sindusk Server Mods

maybe i over looked where this as discussed but

i would like to adjust where the capital teleport sends a player .. my stater town is not where this teleport sends the player

thanks

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alystara said:

maybe i over looked where this as discussed but

i would like to adjust where the capital teleport sends a player .. my stater town is not where this teleport sends the player

thanks

In your server config, look for where you set your spawn points X and Y to.  That's where the teleport sends players, even if you have a starter town.  If you want it to bring them to your starter town, you must change the server config so that the town's coordinates are listed for spawn points X and Y.

Edited by Batta

New updates to most of my mods. It's recommended to have the latest SinduskLibrary even if you don't use Armoury, though not required.

• Sindusk Library v2.2 (Download)
    • Update to support new armour class design, allowing Armoury to reference armours properly.
    • Addition of the EnumBuster supporting class, which is used by WyvernMods to create custom titles.
  • Armoury v4.0 (Download)
    • Requires SinduskLibrary v2.0 or higher.
    • Repair armour modification code. This re-enables the use of the following properties:
      • armourDamageReduction-## - change the base DR values for an armour.
      • armourEffectiveness-## - Change the armour effectiveness value against a specific wound type or set of wound types.
      • armourGlanceRate-## - Change the glance rate of armour against a specific wound type or set of wound types.
  • DiscordRelay v3.0 (Download)
    • Added support for relay between CA HELP and #ca-help.
    • Added support for relay between MGMT and #mgmt.
    • Both of these features can be enabled or disabled in the configuration.
  • Server Tweaks v1.6 (Download)
    • Added feature that allows an adjustment to the power of the epic curve.
    • Fix an issue where uncap GM enchant maximum power was set to 999, causing GM's to be unable to properly set the power of Bloodthirst. The new maximum is 99,999.
  • Spellcraft v3.3 (Download)
    • Items with QL 99.995 or higher are now considered to be 100QL for the purposes of damage modifier calculations.
    • Fixed a bug where placing an item on top of a container would prevent Replenish from functioning. (Thanks Xype)
    • Fixed a bug where casting Heal on a zombie would cause the server to crash. (Thanks Carl for crashing the server by casting on a zombie chicken)
  • TreasureHunting v1.3 (Download)
    • Added a feature where the quality of the lock on a chest would be significantly reduced if all ambushing creatures are slain.
    • Fixed an issue where maps would not drop from hunting due to an invalid code hook.

On a more personal note, I'd like to share something else. Over the past several years that I've been modding Wurm Unlimited (and for a short time, working on Wurm Online), I've done so completely out of passion for the game. Ever since I started playing the game in 2015, it's really captured me in a way that very few other games have. I believe I'm not the only one to share this feeling. There's other server hosts and modders which show similar passion in their projects to the benefit of everyone else. Sometimes I forget how much I take for granted, such as BSB's being sorted or horses going up more than 40 slope.

However, I'm now in a financial situation where I could use your help. For this reason, I've set up a Patreon page.

become_a_patron_button@2x.png

With your support, I'll increase my efforts to give back to the community in meaningful ways. My stretch goals include making WyvernMods fully configurable and increasing my efforts towards a valid anti-cheat solution. Beyond that, I'd be making additional mods with the input of patrons.

Hope everyone likes these new updates. It's taken some time to get back into the swing of things, but I've got some big plans for after the next WU update!

Thank you for your effort and time that went into making each mod, I truly appreciate it. I wish you nothing but good things in the future!

Posted (edited)

I've used the ServerTweaks mod for awhile now, but last night I had to reformat my computer, reinstall the dedicated server and I placed all my old mods back into the folder. This is for my test server, not my main hosted one. This time tho, the test server wouldn't fire up correctly. I looked in the logs and it said the line in ServerTweaks 

classpath=ServerTweaks.jar,libs/*.jar

is the problem. Specifically, it said the <*> was illegal. So I went in and took out <,libs/*.jar> and now the launcher will start again and the mod seems to be running. 

I am not sure if taking that part out is very bad or not. Currently, my main server has the mod with this line in it, so I am confused as to why its not working for the test server. Any clues as to what's going on? 

EDIT: Fixed 

Edited by WittleBunnBun