Sign in to follow this  
Sindusk

Sindusk Server Mods

Our server is having a problem with the endurance spell, it seems to be doing the opposite and drains your stamina super fast , no errors in the logs.   I did tweak the config to make all the added spells more effective, from 0.001 to 0.5.  The other added spells seem fine with it.  Any ideas?

Can someone explain Bag of Holding and Expand to me please? I have been told that BoH increases the volume of a container but not the length/width, while Expand increases the length/width. Can anyone confirm this? if Expand increases the length/width then what level cast would I need to put a Range pole in a backpack? 

they both increase volume only

boh is not needed any longer with expand installed

18 hours ago, Polosc61 said:

Can someone explain Bag of Holding and Expand to me please? I have been told that BoH increases the volume of a container but not the length/width, while Expand increases the length/width. Can anyone confirm this? if Expand increases the length/width then what level cast would I need to put a Range pole in a backpack? 

I confirm what evilkilem said.  Expand produces the same effect as BoH.  The benefit of Expand is that GMs can apply it to magical chests, or to any other container, just using the wand.

They stack - so do they compliment or affect each other at all?

Edited by Polosc61
add information

BoH is far easier to cast and less favor - how do the cast strength numbers align? 

5 hours ago, Polosc61 said:

BoH is far easier to cast and less favor - how do the cast strength numbers align? 

Expand is configurable, so on many servers it's the same or easier to cast.

Mod Starter Gear  consists of 2 files startergear.jar , startergear.properties ? 

I downloaded, installed correctly. But it does not work

6 hours ago, konsul said:

Mod Starter Gear  consists of 2 files startergear.jar , startergear.properties ? 

I downloaded, installed correctly. But it does not work

The mod works great.  You didn't mention the folder that startergear.jar goes into. Can you show a screenshot of how you installed the mod?

@konsulWe can't use digtoground on my servers, as it messes up some of our other mods. We use bdew's betterdig instead.  Maybe that would help?

Can they also edit the player’s inventory?

Removed digtoground from the server. But the Starter Gear mod is not working

classname=org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.startergear.StarterGear
classpath=startergear.jar
#Format: Item-[internal id]=(templateId),(quality),(amount),(isStarter)
# internal id - This is just an internal index for debugging purposes. If your config is incorrect, it will reference this value.
# templateId - The ID for the item you want to create. Reference ItemList.java to find the template ID for the items you want.
# quality - The quality you want the item to spawn in. Floating point values accepted.
# amount - It will give this many of the item to the player.
# isStarter - Whether or not it can be improved. When true, item cannot be repaired. When false, acts as if created normally.

#Recommend keeping the mirror as-is.
item-1=compass,30.0,1,true
item-2=flintSteel,50.0,1,true

#Some example configs past the defaults:
# 1 mallet, 10ql
#item-14=hammerWood,10.0,1,true
# 5 small iron nails, 10ql
#item-15=nailsIronSmall,10.0,5,false

#Template ID Reference Paste:
# http://pastebin.com/teC3pYsD

#If true, will print debug messages and log heavily.
debug=true

Edited by konsul

2 hours ago, konsul said:

item-1=compass,30.0,1,true
item-2=flintSteel,50.0,1,true

I wonder if it's a problem that you deleted the mirror. Not sure if players can even choose their faces without it?  It's something to try as a fix, anyway.

Edited by Batta

Batta I left the mirror, but it doesn't change anything. Maybe I don't have a full mod. You probably need more files for modules

Like how the rumor announcements work, could unique player logins (first time log ins) be something in the relay? I have the announcer mod on my server and I love it. Would be amazing to have this also to my discord so I can catch logins while not in game 

Is the Library up to date? I just rented a server and I was trying to get a few of the mods to work, and armoury was telling me it could not find the library and when I took the armoury out its still not working but I cannot find why this time.

I'm having a real hard time getting Discord Relay working.

Infact it's preventing my server from even starting up at all:

Spoiler

[09:45:28 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: Missing property classname for mod DiscordRelay

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: Missing property classname for mod DiscordRelay

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:53)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)

at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

I've changed the link on the OP to link to the GitHub repositories instead of the Google Drive folder. This should remove some confusion about mods not working because they are out of date (the Google Drive versions were incredibly old). Furthermore, I updated the download links for Armoury and StarterGear to their GitHub counterparts.

On 3/26/2020 at 12:47 PM, Zera said:

I'm having a real hard time getting Discord Relay working.

Infact it's preventing my server from even starting up at all:

Reveal hidden contents

[09:45:28 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: Missing property classname for mod DiscordRelay

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: Missing property classname for mod DiscordRelay

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:53)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)

at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)

at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)

at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

That error indicates a problem with the properties file, specifically the path it's using to get to the DiscordRelay. If you can show your properties file (without your Discord bot token) it would help troubleshoot the issue. Ensure the first line of the properties files matches the one provided. If you're running the server on linux, I've also experienced issues with capitalization being incorrect. Ensure that the files and properties match with capitalization.

Is there a reason that the CA Help channel doesn't completely work?

Ingame will send to the Discord but messages from the Discord cannot be seen in-game at all.

8 hours ago, Zera said:

Is there a reason that the CA Help channel doesn't completely work?

Ingame will send to the Discord but messages from the Discord cannot be seen in-game at all.

It never really worked unfortunately. The JDA is on this is now out of date at this point. At rate, it works for everything else as-is, but the Discord to CA portion does not work. You may look into BDew's Chat Relay as a template for linking channels if you are experienced enough in coding to use his examples and link a new help channel altogether. He doesn't specifically link CA Help but creates a new global Help Window for all of his kingdoms if I remember correctly. 

Edited by Ayluin

35 minutes ago, Ayluin said:

It never really worked unfortunately. The JDA is on this is now out of date at this point. At rate, it works for everything else as-is, but the Discord to CA portion does not work. You may look into BDew's Chat Relay as a template for linking channels if you are experienced enough in coding to use his examples and link a new help channel altogether. He doesn't specifically link CA Help but creates a new global Help Window for all of his kingdoms if I remember correctly. 

I'm not unfortunately, so it's going to just have to boil down to not using the link between CAHelp and Discord at all then if it's not working.

Crossing fingers that Sindusk is still active enough to fix it in the long run though.

11 hours ago, Zera said:

I'm not unfortunately, so it's going to just have to boil down to not using the link between CAHelp and Discord at all then if it's not working.

Crossing fingers that Sindusk is still active enough to fix it in the long run though.

I've just tested this on my server, and it's still working perfectly. We've never had any issues with it.  This makes me wonder if it could be a mod conflict?  I can't think why else it would be good for one server and not another.

3 hours ago, Batta said:

I've just tested this on my server, and it's still working perfectly. We've never had any issues with it.  This makes me wonder if it could be a mod conflict?  I can't think why else it would be good for one server and not another.

On your server it sends messages from CA Help in-game to Discord, and from Discord to CA Help?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Ayluin said:

On your server it sends messages from CA Help in-game to Discord, and from Discord to CA Help?

Yes, reliably.  We have tested it both directions.

Edited by Batta