Sign in to follow this  
Sindusk

Sindusk Server Mods

4 hours ago, CountZero said:

LOVE the spell mod!

can you control the sorcery side of spells too tho? Tomes and karma and stuff?

I actually haven't tried, but in theory yes. The karma spells use the same array as the religious spells. You should be able to modify them by using the name that appears in the context menu (example: "Karma Missile"). Cost would then refer to the amount of Karma the spell cost instead of the favor cost.

cheers, ill have a look - would also like at some point to edit tome books and those fountain things that give you karma

[09:11:04 PM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain: Beginning configuration...
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain: Unknown config property: steamVersion
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain: Unknown config property: enableCustomWeaponValues
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain: Unknown config property: enableShieldSpeedEnchants
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod Armoury loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.items.Materials during phase configure
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod Armoury loaded server class com.wurmonline.shared.constants.ItemMaterials during phase configure
[09:11:04 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: mod.sin.lib.ArmourAssist.getArmourByte(Ljava/lang/String;)I
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: mod.sin.lib.ArmourAssist.getArmourByte(Ljava/lang/String;)I
	at mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain.parseArmourType(ArmouryModMain.java:43)
	at mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain.configure(ArmouryModMain.java:99)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$4(ModLoaderShared.java:156)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:154)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

I'm getting this with the armoury mod, and the server wont start with it.

24 minutes ago, Marex said:

[09:11:04 PM] INFO mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain: Beginning configuration...
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain: Unknown config property: steamVersion
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain: Unknown config property: enableCustomWeaponValues
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain: Unknown config property: enableShieldSpeedEnchants
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod Armoury loaded server class com.wurmonline.server.items.Materials during phase configure
[09:11:04 PM] WARNING org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.EarlyLoadingChecker: Mod Armoury loaded server class com.wurmonline.shared.constants.ItemMaterials during phase configure
[09:11:04 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: mod.sin.lib.ArmourAssist.getArmourByte(Ljava/lang/String;)I
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: mod.sin.lib.ArmourAssist.getArmourByte(Ljava/lang/String;)I
	at mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain.parseArmourType(ArmouryModMain.java:43)
	at mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain.configure(ArmouryModMain.java:99)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$4(ModLoaderShared.java:156)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:154)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

I'm getting this with the armoury mod, and the server wont start with it.

Make sure to have the latest version of SinduskLibrary installed on the server (Download Here). The method which is causing the error is trying to reference the library and not finding it.

8 hours ago, EmmaGrace said:

Does Spellcraft 4.3 fix the rite spells?

It does not. That update is at the top of my list after I finish with WyvernMods. Most of the updates to the mods here were because of fixes or features I needed on my server.

Getting the following error @ spellcraft

[12:53:22 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.spells.SummonSoul.<init>(IIIIJ)V
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.spells.SummonSoul.<init>(IIIIJ)V
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:394)
	at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer(ServerLauncher.java)
	at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startDB(WurmServerGuiController.java:1496)
	at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiMain.main(WurmServerGuiMain.java:101)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:35)
	at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.wurmonline.server.spells.SummonSoul.<init>(IIIIJ)V
	at mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod$1.run(SpellcraftMod.java:355)
	at mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod.onServerStarted(SpellcraftMod.java:384)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.lambda$fireOnServerStarted$2(ServerHook.java:81)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.lambda$fire$0(Listeners.java:63)
	at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList.forEach(CopyOnWriteArrayList.java:891)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.fire(Listeners.java:61)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.fireOnServerStarted(ServerHook.java:81)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:57)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:384)

Also this one

[06:56:20 AM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners: ChannelMessageListener handler for mod DiscordRelay failed
java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
	at java.util.LinkedList.checkElementIndex(LinkedList.java:555)
	at java.util.LinkedList.get(LinkedList.java:476)
	at org.nyxcode.wurm.discordrelay.DiscordRelay.onKingdomMessage(DiscordRelay.java:64)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.lambda$fireOnKingdomMessage$10(ServerHook.java:110)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.lambda$fire$1(Listeners.java:82)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)
	at java.util.Spliterators$ArraySpliterator.forEachRemaining(Spliterators.java:948)
	at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.reduce(ReferencePipeline.java:479)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.Listeners.fire(Listeners.java:88)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ServerHook.fireOnKingdomMessage(ServerHook.java:110)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook.communicatorChannelHook(ProxyServerHook.java:248)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle_CMD_MESSAGE(Communicator.java:6492)
	at com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Communicator.reallyHandle(Communicator.java:2382)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketConnection.tick(SocketConnection.java:618)
	at com.wurmonline.communication.SocketServer.tick(SocketServer.java:172)
	at com.wurmonline.server.Server.run(Server.java:2527)
	at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:555)
	at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:505)

Both errors listed seem to be from previous versions of the mods. For example, all code for Summon Soul was removed in Spellcraft and it no longer exists. Updating the mods to their latest versions (downloaded from GitHub) should resolve those issues.

On 5/2/2019 at 3:25 PM, CountZero said:

LOVE the spell mod!

can you control the sorcery side of spells too tho? Tomes and karma and stuff?

yes, thats possible, only not the change for karma cost and such. So you can edit the Casting timer and Cooldown timer.

Maybe @Sinduskcan add it in his mod of spellcraft for karma-cost change.

Do you know how to Decompile the server.jar? If you go to this location you can find all the spells. Even stoneskin and such.

Path: com.wurmonline.server.spells.class

Spoiler

addSpell(SPELL_CONTINUUM);
    addSpell(SPELL_DISEASE);
    addSpell(SPELL_FIREBALL);
    addSpell(SPELL_FORECAST);
    addSpell(SPELL_INCINERATE);
    addSpell(SPELL_KARMA_BOLT);
    addSpell(SPELL_KARMA_MISSILE);
    addSpell(SPELL_KARMA_SLOW);
    addSpell(SPELL_LIGHTNING);
    addSpell(SPELL_MIRRORED_SELF);
    addSpell(SPELL_RUST_MONSTER);
    addSpell(SPELL_SPROUT_TREES);
    addSpell(SPELL_STONESKIN);
    addSpell(SPELL_SUMMON);
    addSpell(SPELL_SUMMON_SKELETON);
    addSpell(SPELL_SUMMON_WORG);
    addSpell(SPELL_SUMMON_WRAITH);
    addSpell(SPELL_TRUESTRIKE);
    addSpell(SPELL_WALL_OF_FIRE);
    addSpell(SPELL_WALL_OF_ICE);
    addSpell(SPELL_WALL_OF_STONE);

hello,

I noticed on your server it said there was a mod for building bridges indoors - is that in the server tweaks mod or is it one thats not available?

32 minutes ago, CountZero said:

hello,

I noticed on your server it said there was a mod for building bridges indoors - is that in the server tweaks mod or is it one thats not available?

That's a feature of WyvernMods Miscellaneous Changes module, which is now available here:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, EmmaGrace said:

Is there an ETA on the spellcraft fixes/update?

Spellcraft is still working fine for us, and on several other servers I know of.

How can I configure Spellcraft to be able to pray faster and without daily limitations?

On 5/10/2019 at 12:55 AM, Sindusk said:

It does not. That update is at the top of my list after I finish with WyvernMods. Most of the updates to the mods here were because of fixes or features I needed on my server.

Most of Spellcraft is working for us too.  However the adjustment to the Deity favor required for the Rite spells no longer works since the Wurm update to 1.9.  We have several high level priests who were using those spells.

How can you tell which version of a mod you are currently using? 

Other games I play with modding it is part of the properties files but I don't see that in wurm at all.

I am trying to get the armory working but it keeps error that it is missing a file or that it needs sindusklib not SinduskLibrary even though I just pulled the mod down.

18 minutes ago, Ozzland said:

How can you tell which version of a mod you are currently using? 

Other games I play with modding it is part of the properties files but I don't see that in wurm at all.

I am trying to get the armory working but it keeps error that it is missing a file or that it needs sindusklib not SinduskLibrary even though I just pulled the mod down.

Best way to tell is by checking out the file sizes when in doubt since most of the .properties files will be the same. Anyway, the edits on the .properties shouldn't be too hard to fix. Grab the latest version of Armoury here:
https://github.com/Sindusk/armoury/releases/latest

Latest version of SinduskLib here:

https://github.com/Sindusk/sindusklibrary/releases/latest

I need help,

I have spellmod and when i have allowallspells  on true i odnt get the option to cast all gods spells on that faith level i have.

What is wrong?

I also have spellcraft but that disabled atm.

Is there a way to adjust the faith gains from praying?  we set max faith to 999 but I'm seeing really low gains.  I've been on a few servers with really high skill gains that each pray was a skill gain for faith.   We are setting up a 1000xp server so looking for really fast Skilling up.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 hours ago, tolgar said:

Is there a way to adjust the faith gains from praying?  we set max faith to 999 but I'm seeing really low gains.  I've been on a few servers with really high skill gains that each pray was a skill gain for faith.   We are setting up a 1000xp server so looking for really fast Skilling up.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#scalePrayerGains: Scales player faith gains during prayer to the new maximum faith.
scalePrayerGains=true

Set line 16 to "true"

Edited by Batta

I must have something causing issues with that as I did have it set to true.  is there a way to control how much it scales? 

ok  so part of my problem was that  "1000 skill gain" doesnt work I had to go to 999 and then it seemed better for overall skill gain however still having faith gain issues   I probably changed something else trying to get the other part working lol  

*edit 1

I did infact mess with something ... had tried removing and putting spellmod back  turns out i didnt fix the prop file   :)   

Edited by tolgar

The server I play on is using the treasure hunting mod. It seems as though if players or the mobs released from them move too far away from the treasure chest, the kills aren't registered and the chest doesn't unlock.

I've had this happen countless times and it's upsetting having to bother a GM, sending proof of clearing mobs every high-level chest that involves fleeing.

Am I missing something, or is it actually a bug and if so, could this be fixed or looked in to? I really-really enjoy the mod but feel like such a bother.

On 9/25/2019 at 7:11 AM, Zyzyx said:

The server I play on is using the treasure hunting mod. It seems as though if players or the mobs released from them move too far away from the treasure chest, the kills aren't registered and the chest doesn't unlock.

I've had this happen countless times and it's upsetting having to bother a GM, sending proof of clearing mobs every high-level chest that involves fleeing.

Am I missing something, or is it actually a bug and if so, could this be fixed or looked in to? I really-really enjoy the mod but feel like such a bother.

Maxdistance variable is set too low in .properties. One of the misconceptions is that Maxdistance will govern how far away the treasure chest will spawn, and while it does to some extent handle this in the math to generate a chest it only checks either the X or Y coordinate, which can result in chests still being further away than an optimal place. Unfortunately this same variable also determines if a kill is registered.

Furthermore, a kill being registered relies heavily on whether the creature will produce a corpse, so in the case of any spirit mobs, valrei creatures, and avatars, they generally do not drop corpses but rather piles of items which cannot be validated on the checking for corpse which will leave the chest locked. I have been working to update this for some time, but in my server's case it required creating custom mobs that have the same stats as said creatures, but then do drop a corpse rather than the default behavior of valrei creatures, which is not an optimal solution for anyone who isn't running wyvernmods configurable. 

That being said, the optimal solution is to increase maxdistance, get rid of any mob ID's that do not drop a corpse in the mobID lists in the .properties file, and that should dramatically reduce the instances where this happens. I'm still working on a more comprehensive update to this mod, but until then I think that would be the best case scenario to avoid these issues. I have no ETA on when it will be released as I only added in a few features to treasurehunting that exist in the current download and am still going through all of the math and the way the variables are handled since it's been worked on by quite a few people at this point.

Edited by Ayluin
  • Like 1