Sign in to follow this  
Sindusk

Sindusk Server Mods

maybe i over looked where this as discussed but

i would like to adjust where the capital teleport sends a player .. my stater town is not where this teleport sends the player

thanks

1 hour ago, Alystara said:

maybe i over looked where this as discussed but

i would like to adjust where the capital teleport sends a player .. my stater town is not where this teleport sends the player

thanks

In your server config, look for where you set your spawn points X and Y to.  That's where the teleport sends players, even if you have a starter town.  If you want it to bring them to your starter town, you must change the server config so that the town's coordinates are listed for spawn points X and Y.

Edited by Batta

New updates to most of my mods. It's recommended to have the latest SinduskLibrary even if you don't use Armoury, though not required.

• Sindusk Library v2.2 (Download)
    • Update to support new armour class design, allowing Armoury to reference armours properly.
    • Addition of the EnumBuster supporting class, which is used by WyvernMods to create custom titles.
  • Armoury v4.0 (Download)
    • Requires SinduskLibrary v2.0 or higher.
    • Repair armour modification code. This re-enables the use of the following properties:
      • armourDamageReduction-## - change the base DR values for an armour.
      • armourEffectiveness-## - Change the armour effectiveness value against a specific wound type or set of wound types.
      • armourGlanceRate-## - Change the glance rate of armour against a specific wound type or set of wound types.
  • DiscordRelay v3.0 (Download)
    • Added support for relay between CA HELP and #ca-help.
    • Added support for relay between MGMT and #mgmt.
    • Both of these features can be enabled or disabled in the configuration.
  • Server Tweaks v1.6 (Download)
    • Added feature that allows an adjustment to the power of the epic curve.
    • Fix an issue where uncap GM enchant maximum power was set to 999, causing GM's to be unable to properly set the power of Bloodthirst. The new maximum is 99,999.
  • Spellcraft v3.3 (Download)
    • Items with QL 99.995 or higher are now considered to be 100QL for the purposes of damage modifier calculations.
    • Fixed a bug where placing an item on top of a container would prevent Replenish from functioning. (Thanks Xype)
    • Fixed a bug where casting Heal on a zombie would cause the server to crash. (Thanks Carl for crashing the server by casting on a zombie chicken)
  • TreasureHunting v1.3 (Download)
    • Added a feature where the quality of the lock on a chest would be significantly reduced if all ambushing creatures are slain.
    • Fixed an issue where maps would not drop from hunting due to an invalid code hook.

On a more personal note, I'd like to share something else. Over the past several years that I've been modding Wurm Unlimited (and for a short time, working on Wurm Online), I've done so completely out of passion for the game. Ever since I started playing the game in 2015, it's really captured me in a way that very few other games have. I believe I'm not the only one to share this feeling. There's other server hosts and modders which show similar passion in their projects to the benefit of everyone else. Sometimes I forget how much I take for granted, such as BSB's being sorted or horses going up more than 40 slope.

However, I'm now in a financial situation where I could use your help. For this reason, I've set up a Patreon page.

become_a_patron_button@2x.png

With your support, I'll increase my efforts to give back to the community in meaningful ways. My stretch goals include making WyvernMods fully configurable and increasing my efforts towards a valid anti-cheat solution. Beyond that, I'd be making additional mods with the input of patrons.

Hope everyone likes these new updates. It's taken some time to get back into the swing of things, but I've got some big plans for after the next WU update!

• Like 2

Thank you for your effort and time that went into making each mod, I truly appreciate it. I wish you nothing but good things in the future!

I've used the ServerTweaks mod for awhile now, but last night I had to reformat my computer, reinstall the dedicated server and I placed all my old mods back into the folder. This is for my test server, not my main hosted one. This time tho, the test server wouldn't fire up correctly. I looked in the logs and it said the line in ServerTweaks 

classpath=ServerTweaks.jar,libs/*.jar

is the problem. Specifically, it said the <*> was illegal. So I went in and took out <,libs/*.jar> and now the launcher will start again and the mod seems to be running. 

I am not sure if taking that part out is very bad or not. Currently, my main server has the mod with this line in it, so I am confused as to why its not working for the test server. Any clues as to what's going on? 

EDIT: Fixed 

Edited by WittleBunnBun

Updated the mods that required it to Wurm Unlimited 1.9.

• DUSKombat v2.0 (Download)
    • Updated to Wurm Unlimited 1.9.
    • Various effects from the 1.9 update have been enacted in DUSKombat:
      • Life Transfer now operates on healing spell resistance and heals the highest damage wound.
      • Web Armour now operates on the same principles as described in the priest rework.
      • Wind of Ages and Blessings of the Dark now affect swing speed in the same way as the priest rework.
      • Frantic Charge now affects swing speed in the same way as the priest rework.
  • Server Tweaks v2.0 (Download)
    • Removed the option removeInfidelError and the bugfix itself. It is no longer necessary as of the priest rework.
  • Spellcraft v4.0 (Download)
    • Removed spell Summon Soul - Spell was added as part of the Priest Rework.
    • Disabled the option reduceScornHealingDone. It was no longer functioning and probably not necessary due to the priest rework changes.
    • Disabled the option healingRedone. All of it's functionality was done in the priest rework and I'll be adding options to edit how the default system works in the future.
    • Disabled the option increaseFranticChargeDuration. This was done in the priest rework and is no longer necessary.
  • Treasure Hunting v2.0 (Download)

Extra Notes

All of these were updated to the point where they will allow the server to load. There may still be issues. If you find anything wrong with any of my mods, please let me know and I'll fix it.
Spellcraft has some really strange bugs right now with the Priest Rework changes. I'll be putting out another update to fix the issues it has in the near future. The existing version will at least enable it to run on a server to edit spells/configurations/etc.

Edited by Sindusk
Grammar

I have installed all the new versions.

And I got the following error codes back.

I hope you can do something with it. I will install the old versions back.

More info:

If I disable the newest Spellcraft there is no issue starting the server. :)

I used the 3.3 version of the mod and it servers starts normal again.

Exception in thread "JavaFX Application Thread" java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(FXMLLoader.java:1774)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$ControllerMethodEventHandler.handle(FXMLLoader.java:1657)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:86)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventDispatchChainImpl.dispatchEvent(EventDispatchChainImpl.java:114)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:56)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:49)
        at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
        at javafx.scene.Node.fireEvent(Node.java:8411)
        at javafx.scene.control.Button.fire(Button.java:185)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.behavior.ButtonBehavior.mouseReleased(ButtonBehavior.java:182)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:96)
        at com.sun.javafx.scene.control.skin.BehaviorSkinBase$1.handle(BehaviorSkinBase.java:89)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler$NormalEventHandlerRecord.handleBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:218)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventHandler.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventHandler.java:80)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:238)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventHandlerManager.dispatchBubblingEvent(EventHandlerManager.java:191)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.CompositeEventDispatcher.dispatchBubblingEvent(CompositeEventDispatcher.java:59)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.BasicEventDispatcher.dispatchEvent(BasicEventDispatcher.java:58)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEventImpl(EventUtil.java:74)
        at com.sun.javafx.event.EventUtil.fireEvent(EventUtil.java:54)
        at javafx.event.Event.fireEvent(Event.java:198)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.process(Scene.java:3757)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$MouseHandler.access$1500(Scene.java:3485)
        at javafx.scene.Scene.impl_processMouseEvent(Scene.java:1762)
        at javafx.scene.Scene$ScenePeerListener.mouseEvent(Scene.java:2494)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:394)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler$MouseEventNotification.run(GlassViewEventHandler.java:295)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.lambda$handleMouseEvent$353(GlassViewEventHandler.java:432)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.runWithoutRenderLock(QuantumToolkit.java:389)
        at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.GlassViewEventHandler.handleMouseEvent(GlassViewEventHandler.java:431)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.View.handleMouseEvent(View.java:555)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.View.notifyMouse(View.java:937)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
        at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$147(WinApplication.java:177)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
        at sun.reflect.misc.Trampoline.invoke(MethodUtil.java:71)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at sun.reflect.misc.MethodUtil.invoke(MethodUtil.java:275)
        at javafx.fxml.FXMLLoader$MethodHandler.invoke(FXMLLoader.java:1769)
        ... 60 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:354)
        at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer(ServerLauncher.java)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startGame(WurmServerGuiController.java:1397)
        at com.wurmonline.server.gui.WurmServerGuiController.startBtnClicked(WurmServerGuiController.java:154)
        ... 70 more
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.server.ProxyServerHook$1$1.invoke(ProxyServerHook.java:56)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)
        ... 73 more
Caused by: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
        at com.wurmonline.server.Server.startRunning(Server.java:858)
        at com.wurmonline.server.ServerLauncher.runServer$1(ServerLauncher.java:120)
        ... 79 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:354)
        at com.wurmonline.server.items.Item.getContainerVolume(Item.java)
        at com.wurmonline.server.items.Item.getFreeVolume(Item.java:5060)
        at com.wurmonline.server.items.Item.insertItem(Item.java:5423)
        at com.wurmonline.server.items.Item.insertItem(Item.java:5083)
        at com.wurmonline.server.items.Item.insertItem(Item.java:5078)
        at com.wurmonline.server.zones.VolaTile.createPileItem(VolaTile.java:4539)
        at com.wurmonline.server.zones.VolaTile.addItem(VolaTile.java:2257)
        at com.wurmonline.server.zones.VolaTile.addItem(VolaTile.java:2138)
        at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.addItem(Zone.java:1935)
        at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zone.loadAllItemsForZone(Zone.java:2468)
        at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.createZones(Zones.java:1841)
        at com.wurmonline.server.zones.Zones.<clinit>(Zones.java:282)
        ... 81 more
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.mods.bagofholding.BagOfHoldingMod$3$1.invoke(BagOfHoldingMod.java:163)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager.invoke(HookManager.java:344)
        ... 93 more
Caused by: org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/wurmonline/server/spells/ItemEnchantment
        at com.wurmonline.server.items.Item.getContainerVolume$2(Item.java)
        ... 99 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/wurmonline/server/spells/ItemEnchantment
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:763)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:642)
        at javassist.Loader.findClass(Loader.java:377)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager$1.findClass(HookManager.java:115)
        at javassist.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:308)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
        at mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftCustomSpells$3$1.invoke(SpellcraftCustomSpells.java:341)
        ... 100 more
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.wurmonline.server.spells.ItemEnchantment
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:349)
        at javassist.Loader.delegateToParent(Loader.java:431)
        at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookManager$1.delegateToParent(HookManager.java:134)
        at javassist.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:311)
        ... 109 more

Edited by Killerterreur
More Information

14 hours ago, Killerterreur said:

I have installed all the new versions.

And I got the following error codes back.

I hope you can do something with it. I will install the old versions back.

More info:

If I disable the newest Spellcraft there is no issue starting the server. :)

I used the 3.3 version of the mod and it servers starts normal again.

Thanks for the report. This is a conflict between the Bag of Holding spell and Spellcraft. Because Expand functions identically, they try to do exactly the same thing. You can either disable the Expand spell entirely through the Spellcraft configuration or remove the Bag of Holding mod.

On 11/14/2016 at 8:34 PM, Sindusk said:

Primary Features

• Relay Kingdom Chat - GL-Freedom, Freedom, GL-HOTS, whatever kingdom chats are in use. They can now be relayed seamlessly to and from Discord.

I have a tab called "world" but it never works with this mod. It allows all kingdoms to communicate with each other. Could someone point me in the right direction on how to make this work with this mod? 

EDIT: Nvm, a modder created an extension for me to allow this mod to work with custom chat tabs. 

Edited by WittleBunnBun

• Spellcraft v4.1 (Download)
    • Removed option showCreatureSpellEffects. This was implemented in the Priest Rework and no longer necessary.
    • The option improvedEnchantGrouping now simply enables the changes to the enchant groups from the configuration. The Priest Rework updated all spell effect descriptions and the full functionality is no longer necessary. For compatibility reasons, I'm keeping the name of the setting the same, but it now only enables the custom enchant groups.
    • Updated the system used to determine negating enchants to hook into the new vanilla system instead of overwriting it.
    • Updated the onlyShowValidSpells system with the new vanilla jewelry enchants. It should also function better in regards to the custom jewelry enchants. With the new functionality from the Priest Rework identifying which items a spell can be cast on, I'll be further expanding on this in the future and make it even more accurate across all spells.
    • Updated default configurations with proper spell groups using the new spells from the priest update.

As a side note, due to my Patreon hitting it's latest stretch goal, WyvernMods will become configurable. I'll be working on this over the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for when that becomes available.

• Like 1

A new issue.

[07:08:39 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: javassist.NotFoundException: addWound(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.combat.CombatEngine
org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: javassist.NotFoundException: addWound(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.combat.CombatEngine
	at mod.sin.bettercombatlog.BetterCombatLog.preInit(BetterCombatLog.java:67)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:286)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
	at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)
Caused by: javassist.NotFoundException: addWound(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.combat.CombatEngine
	at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1262)
	at mod.sin.bettercombatlog.CombatLogging.combatLogChanges(CombatLogging.java:109)
	at mod.sin.bettercombatlog.BetterCombatLog.preInit(BetterCombatLog.java:64)
	... 23 more

Edited by Killerterreur

Better Combat Log has been outdated for a long time and is no longer being updated. It's safe to remove from any server.

It was abandoned after the Wurm Online development team added multicolor combat logging.

17 hours ago, Sindusk said:

Better Combat Log has been outdated for a long time and is no longer being updated. It's safe to remove from any server.

It was abandoned after the Wurm Online development team added multicolor combat logging.

Okay removed it.

Something is wrong with Expand spell, since the update.  Most containers won't accept a new cast (cart, wagon, forge, smelter, oven, BSB, FSB, altar, mailbox), but a few will (small magical chest, for example).  All current Expand casts remain on the items that had them before the update, including carts etc.

We tried deleting Bag of Holding, but it didn't fix Expand. 

48 minutes ago, Batta said:

Something is wrong with Expand spell, since the update.  Most containers won't accept a new cast (cart, wagon, forge, smelter, oven, BSB, FSB, altar, mailbox), but a few will (small magical chest, for example).  All current Expand casts remain on the items that had them before the update, including carts etc.

We tried deleting Bag of Holding, but it didn't fix Expand. 

There was another update to fix Expand, should be available on spellcraft git

2 hours ago, Ayluin said:

There was another update to fix Expand, should be available on spellcraft git

Thank you!  I missed that one, and it did fix our issue.  ?

In which database can you find the name of the Spells?

The new spells are added to the server, but I have to find their calling name for customizing them.

Please help me.

Nvm found it:

package com.wurmonline.server.spells;

Edited by Killerterreur

I have a problem:

[09:58:04 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\SinduskLibrary\SinduskLibrary.jar]

[09:58:04 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: Missing property classname for mod Spellcraft

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: Missing property classname for mod Spellcraft

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:53)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)

at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)

at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)

Someone has a idea?

Edited by MrLolan

7 hours ago, MrLolan said:

I have a problem:

[09:58:04 PM] INFO org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder: Classpath: [mods\SinduskLibrary\SinduskLibrary.jar]

[09:58:04 PM] SEVERE org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher: Missing property classname for mod Spellcraft

org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.classhooks.HookException: Missing property classname for mod Spellcraft

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModInstanceBuilder.createModInstance(ModInstanceBuilder.java:53)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$1(ModLoaderShared.java:141)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$3$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:193)

at java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:708)

at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.collect(ReferencePipeline.java:499)

at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:143)

Someone has a idea?

In the .properties file, has the classname= been deleted? If so, just grab a copy of Spellcraft.properties and copy/paste the line.

I have something like this:

,,classname=mod.sin.spellcraft.SpellcraftMod

I will hereby place my configuration overview.

Maybe Sindusk can place it in the nearest future in his spellcraft mod as a example.

Spoiler

casttime-:
cost-:
difficulty-:
faith-:
cooldown-:
addspell-:
removespell-:

casttime-1:Acid Protection,1
cost-1:Acid Protection,10
difficulty-1:Acid Protection,20
faith-1:Acid Protection,32
cooldown-1:Acid Protection,0
addspell-1:Acid Protection;-1

casttime-2:Animal Demise,1
cost-2:Animal Demise,10
difficulty-2:Animal Demise,20
faith-2:Animal Demise,43
cooldown-2:Animal Demise,0
addspell-2:Animal Demise;-1

casttime-3:Aura of Shared Pain,1
cost-3:Aura of Shared Pain,10
difficulty-3:Aura of Shared Pain,20
faith-3:Aura of Shared Pain,25
cooldown-3:Aura of Shared Pain,0
addspell-3:Aura of Shared Pain;-1

casttime-4:Bearpaws,9
cost-4:Bearpaws,20
difficulty-4:Bearpaws,29
faith-4:Bearpaws,35
cooldown-4:Bearpaws,0
addspell-4:Bearpaws;-1

casttime-5:Blaze,1
cost-5:Blaze,10
difficulty-5:Blaze,20
faith-5:Blaze,46
cooldown-5:Blaze,0
addspell-5:Blaze;-1

casttime-6:Bless,1
cost-6:Bless,10
difficulty-6:Bless,10
faith-6:Bless,30
cooldown-6:Bless,0
addspell-6:Bless;-1

casttime-7:Blessings of the Dark,1
cost-7:Blessings of the Dark,10
difficulty-7:Blessings of the Dark,20
faith-7:Blessings of the Dark,51
cooldown-7:Blessings of the Dark,0
addspell-7:Blessings of the Dark;-1

Casttime-8:Bloodthirst,1
Cost-8:Bloodthirst,10
difficulty-8:Bloodthirst,20
faith-8:Bloodthirst,31
cooldown-8:Bloodthirst,0
addspell-8:Bloodthirst;-1

casttime-9:Break Altar,30
cost-9:Break Altar,20
difficulty-9:Break Altar,50
faith-9:Break Altar,40
cooldown-9:Break Altar,240000
addspell-9:Break Altar;-1

casttime-10:Charm Animal,20
cost-10:Charm Animal,40
difficulty-10:Charm Animal,35
faith-10:Charm Animal,30
cooldown-10:Charm Animal,0
addspell-10:Charm Animal;1
removespell-10:Charm Animal;2,3,4

casttime-11:Circle of Cunning,1
cost-11:Circle of Cunning,10
difficulty-11:Circle of Cunning,20
faith-11:Circle of Cunning,51
cooldown-11:Circle of Cunning,0
addspell-11:Circle of Cunning;-1

casttime-12:Cleanse,30
cost-12:Cleanse,26
difficulty-12:Cleanse,30
faith-12:Cleanse,33
cooldown-12:Cleanse,0
addspell-12:Cleanse;1
removespell-12:Cleanse;2,3,4

casttime-13:Corrosion,1
cost-13:Corrosion,10
difficulty-13:Corrosion,20
faith-13:Corrosion,44
cooldown-13:Corrosion,0
addspell-13:Corrosion;-1

casttime-14:Corrupt,30
cost-14:Corrupt,26
difficulty-14:Corrupt,30
faith-14:Corrupt,33
cooldown-14:Corrupt,0
addspell-14:Corrupt;4
removespell-14:Corrupt;1,2,3

casttime-15:Courier,1
cost-15:Courier,10
difficulty-15:Courier,20
faith-15:Courier,30
cooldown-15:Courier,0
addspell-15:Courier;-1

casttime-16:Cure Light,10
cost-16:Cure Light,10
difficulty-16:Cure Light,5
faith-16:Cure Light,31
cooldown-16:Cure Light,30000
addspell-16:Cure Light;1
removespell-16:Cure Light;2,3,4

casttime-17:Cure Medium,12
cost-17:Cure Medium,13
difficulty-17:Cure Medium,10
faith-17:Cure Medium,32
cooldown-17:Cure Medium,30000
addspell-17:Cure Medium;1
removespell-17:Cure Medium;2,3,4

casttime-18:Cure Serious,15
cost-18:Cure Serious,17
difficulty-18:Cure Serious,15
faith-18:Cure Serious,35
cooldown-18:Cure Serious,30000
addspell-18:Cure Serious;1
removespell-18:Cure Serious;2,3,4

casttime-19:Dark Messenger,1
cost-19:Dark Messenger,10
difficulty-19:Dark Messenger,20
faith-19:Dark Messenger,30
cooldown-19:Dark Messenger,0
addspell-19:Dark Messenger;-1

casttime-20:Dirt,1
cost-20:Dirt,20
difficulty-20:Dirt,50
faith-20:Dirt,40
cooldown-20:Dirt,0
addspell-20:Dirt;-1

casttime-21:Disintegrate,60
cost-21:Disintegrate,80
difficulty-21:Disintegrate,70
faith-21:Disintegrate,70
cooldown-21:Disintegrate,60000
addspell-21:Disintegrate;-1

casttime-22:Dispel,4
cost-22:Dispel,10
difficulty-22:Dispel,20
faith-22:Dispel,10
cooldown-22:Dispel,0
addspell-22:Dispel;-1

casttime-23:Dominate,20
cost-23:Dominate,40
difficulty-23:Dominate,35
faith-23:Dominate,39
cooldown-23:Dominate,0
addspell-23:Dominate;2
removespell-23:Dominate;1,3,4

casttime-24:Drain Health,3
cost-24:Drain Health,15
difficulty-24:Drain Health,20
faith-24:Drain Health,19
cooldown-24:Drain Health,30000
addspell-24:Drain Health;4
removespell-24:Drain Health;1,2,3

casttime-25:Drain Stamina,9
cost-25:Drain Stamina,20
difficulty-25:Drain Stamina,20
faith-25:Drain Stamina,10
cooldown-25:Drain Stamina,30000
addspell-25:Drain Stamina;4
removespell-25:Drain Stamina;1,2,3

casttime-26:Essence Drain,1
cost-26:Essence Drain,10
difficulty-26:Essence Drain,20
faith-26:Essence Drain,61
cooldown-26:Essence Drain,0
addspell-26:Essence Drain;-1

casttime-27:Excel,1
cost-27:Excel,10
difficulty-27:Excel,20
faith-27:Excel,61
cooldown-27:Excel,0
addspell-27:Excel;-1

casttime-28:Fire Pillar,10
cost-28:Fire Pillar,30
difficulty-28:Fire Pillar,10
faith-28:Fire Pillar,37
cooldown-28:Fire Pillar,60000
addspell-28:Fire Pillar;2
removespell-28:Fire Pillar;1,3,4

casttime-29:Fire Protection,1
cost-29:Fire Protection,10
difficulty-29:Fire Protection,20
faith-29:Fire Protection,28
cooldown-29:Fire Protection,0
addspell-29:Fre Protection;-1

casttime-39:Fireheart,7
cost-30:Fireheart,20
difficulty-30:Fireheart,20
faith-30:Fireheart,35
cooldown-30:Fireheart,30000
addspell-30:Fireheart;2
removespell-30:Fireheart;1,3,4

casttime-31:Flaming Aura,1
cost-31:Flaming Aura,10
difficulty-31:Flaming Aura,20
faith-31:Flaming Aura,39
cooldown-31:Flaming Aura,0
addspell-31:Flaming Aura;-1

casttime-32:Focused Will,10
cost-32:Focused Will,10
difficulty-32:Focused Will,5
faith-32:Focused Will,31
cooldown-32:Focused Will,30000
addspell-32:Focused Will;2
removespell-32:Focused Will;1,3,4

casttime-33:Forest Giant Strength,9
cost-33:Forest Giant Strength,50
difficulty-33:Forest Giant Strength,49
faith-33:Forest Giant Strength,55
cooldown-33:Forest Giant Strength,0
addspell-33:Forest Giant Strength;1
removespell-33:Forest Giant Strength;2,3,4

casttime-34:Frantic Charge,4
cost-34:Frantic Charge,20
difficulty-34:Frantic Charge,30
faith-34:Frantic Charge,30
addspell-34:Frantic Charge;2
removespell-34:Frantic Charge;1,3,4

casttime-35:Frost Protection,1
cost-35:Frost Protection,10
difficulty-35:Frost Protection,20
faith-35:Frost Protection,30
addspell-35:Frost Protection;-1

casttime-36:Frostbrand,1
cost-36:Frostbrand,10
difficulty-36:Frostbrand,20
faith-36:Frostbrand,40
cooldown-36:Frostbrand,0
addspell-36:Frostbrand;-1

casttime-37:Fungus Trap,10
cost-37:Fungus Trap,23
difficulty-37:Fungus Trap,20
faith-37:Fungus Trap,33
cooldown-37:Fungus Trap,30000
addspell-37:Fungus Trap;4
removespell-37:Fungus Trap;1,2,3

casttime-38:Genesis,9
cost-38:Genesis,30
difficulty-38:Genesis,40
faith-38:Genesis,70
cooldown-38:Genesis,0
addspell-38:Genesis;-1

casttime-39:Glacial,1
cost-39:Glacial,10
difficulty-39:Glacial,20
faith-39:Glacial,47
cooldown-39:Glacial,0
addspell-39:Glacial;-1

casttime-40:Goat Shape,10
cost-40:Goat Shape,20
difficulty-40:Goat Shape,20
faith-40:Goat Shape,25
cooldown-40:Goat Shape,0
addspell-40:Goat Shape;2
removespell-40:Goat Shape;1,3,4

casttime-41:Heal,29
cost-41:Heal,40
difficulty-41:Heal,30
faith-41:Heal,40
cooldown-41:Heal,30000
addspell-41:Heal;1
removespell-41:Heal;2,3,4

casttime-42:Hell Strength,10
cost-42:Hell Strength,60
difficulty-42:Hell Strength,40
faith-42:Hell Strength,45
cooldown-42:Hell Strength,0
addspell-42:Hell Strength;4
removespell-42:Hell Strength;1,2,3

casttime-43:Holy crop;100
difficulty-43:Holy Crop;60
faith-43:Holy Crop;50
addspell-43:Holy Crop;1
removespell-43:Holy Crop;2,3,4

casttime-44:Human Demise,1
cost-44:Human Demise,10
difficulty-44:Human Demise,20
faith-44:Human Demise,61
cooldown-44:Human Demise,0
addspell-44:Human Demise;-1

casttime-45:Humid Drizzle,30
cost-45:Humid Drizzle,30
difficulty-45:Humid Drizzle,20
faith-45:Humid Drizzle,21
cooldown-45:Humid Drizzle,30000
addspell-45:Humid Drizzle;1
removespell-45:Humid Drizzle;2,3,4

casttime-46:Hypothermia,15
cost-46:Hypothermia,50
difficulty-46:Hypothermia,30
faith-46:Hypothermia,70
cooldown-46:Hypothermia,60000
addspell-46:Hypothermia;3
removespell-46:Hypothermia;1,2,4

casttime-47:Ice Pillar,10
cost-47:Ice Pillar,30
fifficulty-47:Ice Pillar,10
faith-47:Ice Pillar,35
cooldown-47:Ice Pillar,120000
addspell-47:Ice Pillar;3
removespell-47:Ice Pillar;1,2,4

casttime-48:Inferno,20
cost-48:Inferno,40
difficulty-48:Inferno,50
faith-48:Inferno,65
cooldown-48:Inferno,60000
addspell-48:Inferno;2
removespell-48:Inferno;1,3,4

casttime-49:Land of the Dead,60
cost-49:Land of the Dead,90
difficulty-49:Land of the Dead,70
faith-49:Land of the Dead,70
cooldown-49:Land of the Dead,3600000
addspell-49:Land of the Dead;4
removespell-49:Land of the Dead;1,2,3

casttime-50:Legendary Demise,1
cost-50:Legendary Demise,10
difficulty-50:Legendary Demise,20
faith-50:Legendary Demise,51
cooldown-50:Legendary Demise,0
addspell-50:Legendary Demise;-1

casttime-51:Life Transfer,1
cost-51:Life Transfer,10
difficulty-51:Life Transfer,20
faith-51:Life Transfer,61
cooldown-51:Life Transfer,0
addspell-51: Life Transfer;-1

casttime-52:Light of Fo,15
cost-52:Light of Fo,60
difficulty-52:Light of Fo,40
faith-52:Light of Fo,33
cooldown-52:Light of Fo,120000
addspell-52:Light of Fo;1
removespell-52:Light of Fo;2,3,4

casttime-53:Light Token,1
cost-53:Light Token,1
difficulty-53:Light Token,10
faith-53:Light Token,20
cooldown-53:Light Token,0
addspell-53:Light Token;-1

casttime-54:Locate Artifact,30
cost-54:Locate Artifact,70
difficulty-54:Locate Artifact,70
faith-54:Locate Artifact,80
cooldown-54:Locate Artifact,1800000
addspell-54:Locate Artifact;-1

casttime-55:Locate Soul,10
cost-55:Locate Soul,20
difficulty-55:Locate Soul,10
faith-55:Locate Soul,20
cooldown-55:Locate Soul,30000
addspell-55:Locate Soul;-1

casttime-56:Lurker in the Dark,1
cost-56:Lurker in the Dark,10
difficulty-56:Lurker in the Dark,20
faith-56:Lurker in the Dark,31
addspell-56:Lurker in the Dark;-1

casttime-57:Lurker in the Deep,1
cost-57:Lurker in the Deep,10
difficulty-57:Lurker in the Deep,20
faith-57:Lurker in the Deep,31
addspell-57:Lurker in the Deep;-1

casttime-58:Lurker in the Woods,1
cost-58:Lurker in the Woods,10
difficulty-58:Lurker in the Woods,20
faith-58:Lurker in the Woods,31
addspell-58:Lurker in the Woods;-1

casttime-59:Mass stamina,15
cost-59:Mass stamina,50
difficulty-59:Mass stamina,20
faith-59:Mass stamina,40
cooldown-59:Mass stamina,30000
addspell-59:Mass stamina;2
removespell-59:Mass stamina;1,3,4

casttime-60:Mend,1
cost-60:Mend,10
difficulty-60:Mend,20
faith-60:Mend,29
cooldown-60:Mend,0
addspell-60:Mend;-1

casttime-61:Mind Stealer,1
cost-61:Mind Stealer,10
difficulty-61:Mind Stealer,20
faith-61:Mind Stealer,50
cooldown-61:Mind Stealer,0
addspell-61:Mind Stealer;-1

casttime-62:Mole Senses,1
cost-62:Mole Senses,10
difficulty-62:Mole Senses,20
faith-62:Mole Senses,50
cooldown-62:Mole Senses,0
addspell-62:Mole Senses;-1

casttime-63:Monster Demise,1
cost-63:Monster Demise,10
difficulty-63:Monster Demise,20
faith-63:Monster Demise,
cooldown-63:Monster Demise,0
addspell-63:Monster Demise;-1

casttime-64:Morning Fog,9
cost-64:Morning Fog,5
difficulty-64:Morning Fog,10
faith-64:Morning Fog,50
cooldown-64:Morning Fog,0
addspell-64:Morning Fog;1
removespell-64:Morning Fog;2,3,4

casttime-65:Nimbleness,1
cost-65:Nimbleness,10
difficulty-65:Nimbleness,20
faith-65:Nimbleness,30
cooldown-65:Nimbleness,0
addspell-65:Nimbleness;-1

casttime-66:Nolocate,1
cost-66:Nolocate,10
difficulty-66:Nolocate,20
faith-66:Nolocate,22
cooldown-66:Nolocate,0
addspell-66:Nolocate;-1

casttime-67:Oakshell,9
cost-67:Oakshell,20
difficulty-67:Oakshell,19
faith-67:Oakshell,35
cooldown-67:Oakshell,0
addspell-67:Oakshell;1
removespell-67:Oakshell;2,3,4

casttime-68:Opulence,1
cost-68:Opulence,10
difficulty-68:Opulence,10
faith-68:Opulence,15
cooldown-68:Opulence,0
addspell-68:Opulence;-1

casttime-69:Pain Rain,10
cost-69:Pain Rain,40
difficulty-69:Pain Rain,20
faith-69:Pain Rain,40
cooldown-69:Pain Rain,30000
addspell-69:Pain Rain;4
removespell-69:Pain Rain;1,2,3

casttime-70:Phantasms,10
cost-70:Phantasms,10
difficulty-70:Phantasms,10
faith-70:Phantasms,20
cooldown-70:Phantasms,30000
addspell-70:Phantasms;4
removespell-70:Phantasms;1,2,3

casttime-71:Poison Protection,1
cost-71:Poison Protection,10
difficulty-71:poison Protection,20
faith-71:Poison Protection,27
cooldown-71:Poison Protection,0
addspell-71:Poison Protection;-1

casttime-72:Purge,15
cost-72:Purge,35
difficulty-72:Purge,30
faith-72:Purge,45
addspell-72:Purge;-1

casttime-73:Rebirth,19
cost-73:Rebirth,40
difficulty-73:Rebirth,40
faith-73:Rebirth,40
addspell-73:Rebirth;4
removespell-73:Rebirth;1,2,3

casttime-74:Refresh,9
cost-74:Refresh,15
difficulty-74:Refresh,20
faith-74:Refresh,30
cooldown-74:Refresh,30000
addspell-74:Refresh;1
removespell-74:Refresh;2,3,4

casttime-75:Reveal Creatures,40
cost-75:Reveal Creatures,30
difficulty-75:Reveal Creatures,25
faith-75:Reveal Creatures,30
cooldown-75:Reveal Creatures,1800000
addspell-75:Reveal Creatures;-1

casttime-76:Reveal Settlements,20
cost-76:Reveal Settlements,30
difficulty-76:Reveal Settlements,25
faith-76:Reveal Settlements,30
cooldown-76:Reveal Settlements,1800000
addspell-76:Reveal Settlements;-1

casttime-77:Rite of Death,140
difficulty-77:Rite of Death,60
faith-77:Rite of Death,50
cooldown-77:Rite of Death,3600000
addspell-77:Rite of Death;4
removespell-77:Rite of Death;1,2,3

casttime-78:Rite of Spring,140
difficulty-78:Rite of Spring,60
faith-78:Rite of Spring,50
cooldown-78:Rite of Spring,3600000
addspell-78:Rite of Spring;3
removespell-78:Rite of Spring;1,2,4

casttime-79:Ritual of the Sun,140
difficulty-79:Ritual of the Sun,60
faith-79:Ritual of the Sun,50
cooldown-79:Ritual of the Sun,3600000
addspell-79:Ritual of the Sun;2
removespell-79:Ritual of the Sun;1,3,4

casttime-80:Rotting Gut,7
cost-80:Rotting Gut,10
difficulty-80:Rotting Gut,10
faith-80:Rotting Gut,35
cooldown-80:Rotting Gut,30000
addspell-80:Rotting Gut;4
removespell-80:Rotting Gut;1,2,3

casttime-81:Rotting Touch,1
cost-81:Rotting Touch,10
difficulty-81:Rotting Touch,20
faith-81:Rotting Touch,33
cooldown-81:Rotting Touch,0
addspell-81:Rotting Touch;-1

casttime-82:Scorn of Libila,10
cost-82:Scorn of Libila,40
difficulty-82:Scorn of Libila,50
faith-82:Scorn of Libila,40
cooldown-82:Scorn of Libila,30000
addspell-82:Scorn of Libila,4
removespell-82:Scorn of Libila;1,2,3

casttime-83:Shard of Ice,6
cost-83:Shard of Ice,20
difficulty-83:Shard of Ice,30
faith-83:Shard of Ice,35
cooldown-83:Shard of Ice,30000
addspell-83:Shard of Ice;3
removespell-83:Shard of Ice;1,2,4

casttime-84:Sixth Sense,10
cost-84:Rotting Touch,15
difficulty-84:Sixth Sense,20
faith-84:Sixth Sense,6
addspell-84:Sixth Sense;1,2,3
removespell-84:Sixth Sense;4

casttime-85:Smite,30
cost-85:Smite,50
difficulty-85:Smite,90
faith-85:Smite,70
cooldown-85:Smite,300000
addspell-85:Smite;2
removespell-85:Smite;1,3,4

casttime-86:Strongwall,180
cost-86:Strongwall,70
difficulty-86:Strongwall,70
faith-86:Strongwall,70
cooldown-86:Strongwall,30000
addspell-86:Strongwall;-1

casttime-87:Sumon Soul,30
cost-87:Summon Soul,100
difficulty-87:Summon Soul,20
faith-87:Summon Soul,80
cooldown-87:Summon Soul,30000
addspell-87:Summon Soul,-1

casttime-88:Sunder,30
cost-88:Sunder,50
difficulty-88:Sunder,30
faith-88:Sunder,60
cooldown-88:Sunder,3600000
addspell-88:Sunder;2
removespell-88:Sunder;1,3,4

casttime-89:Tangleweave,3
cost-89:Tangleweave,15
difficulty-89:Tangleweave,30
faith-89:Tangleweave,10
cooldown-89:Tangleweave,30000
addspell-89:Tangleweave;-1

casttime-90:Tentacles,9
cost-90:Tentacles,30
difficulty-90:Tentacles,20
faith-90:Tentacles,33
cooldown-90:Tentacles,300000
addspell-90:Tentacles;3
removespell-90:Tentacles;1,2,4

casttime-91:Tornado,30
cost-91:Tornado,50
difficulty-91:Tornado,30
faith-91:Tornado,40
cooldown-91:Tornado,1800000
addspell-91:Tornado;3
removespell-91:Tornado;1,2,4

casttime-91:Toxin,30
cost-91:Toxin,10
difficulty-91:Toxin,20
faith-91:Toxin,45
cooldown-91:Toxin,0
addspell-91:Toxin;-1

casttime-92:Truehit,9
cost-92:Truehit,10
difficulty-92:Truehit,15
faith-92:Truehit,30
cooldown-92:Truehit,0
addspell-92:Truehit;4
removespell-92:Truehit;1,2,3

casttime-93:Venom,1
cost-93:Venom,10
difficulty-93:Venom,20
faith-93:Venom,62
cooldown-93:Venom,0
addspell-93:Venom;-1

casttime-94:Vessel,1
cost-94:Vessel,5
difficulty-94:Vessel,20
faith-94:Vessel,31
cooldown-94:Vessel,0
addspell-94:Vessel;-1

casttime-95:Ward,20
cost-95:Ward,20
difficulty-95:Ward,20
faith-95:Ward,43
cooldown-95:Ward,0
addspell-95:Ward;1
removespell-95:Ward;2,3,4

casttime-96:Weakness,9
cost-96:Weakness,50
difficulty-96:Weakness,40
faith-96:Weakness,40
cooldown-96:Weakness,30000
addspell-96:Weakness;4
removespell-96:Weakness;1,2,3

casttime-97:Web Armour,1
cost-97:Web Armour,10
difficulty-97:Web Armour,20
faith-97:Web Armour,25
cooldown-97:Web Armour,0
addspell-97:Web Armour;-1

casttime-98:Wild Growth,30
cost-98:Wild Growth,40
difficulty-98:Wild Growth,40
faith-98:Wild Growth,41
cooldown-98:Wild Growth,30000
addspell-98:Wild Growth;1
removespell-98:Wild Growth;2,3,4

casttime-99:Willowspine,9
cost-99:Willowspine,20
difficulty-99:Willowspine,29
faith-99:Willowspine,35
addspell-99:Willowspine;1
removespell-99:Willowspine;2,3,4

casttime-100:Wind of Ages,1
cost-100:Wind of Ages,10
difficulty-100:Wind of Ages,20
faith-101:Wind of Ages,50
cooldown-100:Wind of Ages,0
addspell-100:Wind of Ages;-1

casttime-101:Worm Brains,15
cost-101:Worm Brains,40
difficulty-101:Worm Brains,40
faith-101:Worm Brains,51
Cooldown-101:Worm Brains,60000
addspell-101:Worm Brains;4
removespell-101:Worm Brains;1,2,3

casttime-102:Wrath of Magranon,10
cost-102:Wrath of Magranon,50
difficulty-102:Wrath of Magranon,50
faith-102:Wrath of Magranon,50
cooldown-102:Wrath of Magranon,1800000
addspell-102:Wrath of Magranon;2
removespell-102:Wrath of Magranon;1,3,4

casttime-103:Zombie Infestation,30
cost-103:Zombie Infestation,90
difficulty-103:Zombie Infestation,50
faith-103:Zombie Infestation,50
cooldown-103:Zombie Infestation,3600000
addspell-103:Zombie Infestation;4
removespell-103:Zombie Infestation;1,2,3

• Armoury v4.1 (Download)
    • Repaired the functionality to adjust armour limit factors.
      • Configuration syntax has changed to be similar to the new damage reduction syntax, and properties files will need to be updated to reflect the new style:
      • Old:clothArmourLimitFactor=0.3
      • New:armourLimitFactor-1:cloth,0.3
      • Note that each change must have it's own unique number attached. Re-using the same number will result in only one of the configurations applying.
  • DUSKombat v2.1 (Download)
    • Added new option enableDUSKombat: Enables the DUSKombat system entirely. This is implemented so server owners using WyvernMods configurable can choose to disable DUSKombat while keeping WyvernMods configurable operational (since DUSKombat is a required mod).
    • Added functionality for Bloodthirst infection wounds.
    • Added bonuses to the hit check phase for non-player priests with 70+ faith to resemble the bonuses from the priest update.
  • Server Tweaks v2.1 (Download)
    • New Feature: Fatigue skill gain multiplier.
      • This system allows you to modify a player's skill gain based on their fatigue.
      • enableFatigueSkillGainMultiplier: Enables the fatigue skill gain multiplier system.
      • fatigueMaximumMultiplier: Maximum skill gain multiplier for having above the maximum threshold of fatigue. [Default: 1.0]
      • fatigueMinimumMultiplier: Minimum skill gain multiplier for having less than the minimum threshold of fatigue. [Default: 0.2]
      • fatigueMaximumThreshold: Maximum threshold in seconds of fatigue remaining for players before they begin gaining less than the maximum multiplier. [Default: 39600 (11 hours)]
      • fatigueMinimumThreshold: Minimum threshold in seconds of fatigue remaining for players before they lock to the minimum multiplier. [Default: 21600 (6 hours)]
  • Spellcraft v4.3 (Download)
    • New Feature: Enchant Decay
      • Enables the ability to decay enchants by a percentage towards a maximum every day.
      • The configuration should be documented well enough for usage.
      • To disable the system entirely, simply set enableEnchantDecay to false. This is it's default setting.
    • Added new option crossFaithLinking. This allows players of any faith to link with players of any other faith, regardless of template deity.
    • Added new option fixHighPowerEnchants. This fixes an issue where improving high-power enchants (such as 199 -> 200) could cause the power to decrease (down to 195 in the former case). This option fixes that, and increases the bonus for improving by up to 50. This can result in 1-3 power increases over former maximum values.
    • Fixed a bug where Replenish could sometimes fail to cast on valid containers.
    • Fixed a bug where Expand could not be cast on magic containers. (Thanks Bdew)
  • Treasure Hunting v2.1 (Download)
    • Added option logMapDrops: Determines whether or not to print a server log line when a creature is slain with information about whether it should drop a map.
    • Thanks to Revelation, who also added some great new options:
      • mapTiles: Send the map tile distance based on locate soul after the default map reading message. i.e The marked spot is pretty far away in front of you. The marked spot is 500-999 tiles away.
      • destroyLock: Destroy the lock when guardians of the chest are defeated rather than lowering the ql of the lock by a specific amount.

Coming Soon: WyvernMods Configurable

I'm still hard at work making WyvernMods configurable. I've pushed the code changes for the first phase of adjustments a few days ago. If you're eagerly awaiting this, you can take a look at the preview of the configuration file as it currently stands here. It's currently over 500 lines long with over 100 configurable options, including many multiple-configuration settings. While browsing the configuration file, you may notice some "TODO" comments that I've placed. My priority is getting the mod available as soon as possible in a configurable state. It will lack some options for some of the more complicated systems.

This is all possible due to the generosity of my patrons from my Patreon. Once the WyvernMods configurable is released, I'll be posting a thread on my Patreon where patrons can request which "TODO" settings they would like to see prioritized for implementation. Thank you to everyone who has supported me, and I'll have more news to share hopefully by the end of this week or early next week with a working version of WyvernMods configurable.

• Like 3

LOVE the spell mod!

can you control the sorcery side of spells too tho? Tomes and karma and stuff?