Sign in to follow this  
Sindusk

Sindusk Server Mods

Hope all is well with RL. I am sure i can speak for alot of people who use your great mods that some wonderful community modder updates them for the new release as they are very popular !

Not really. I'm currently broke, unable to find employment, and losing mostly everything in my life. I no longer have car insurance, and the car itself is going to be sold just to keep me afloat for a brief while longer. Unless I can find a source of income within a month or two I will end up homeless.

For all you have done for WU and your mods I am sure this community would work together to start a fund to help you out and allow you to also update these mods like a win win!

Server Tweaks v1.3 - Download

• Removed the option useEpicArmourValues that was causing a crash with WU 1.8. This can now be configured through the feature management in vanilla Wurm Unlimited.

DUSKombat v1.2 - Download

• Removed the DUSKombatOld file to reduce jar size.
  • Updated to WU 1.8 armour system.

Armoury is not currently updated. Due to a very significant rewrite of the armour system in Wurm Unlimited, it will take some time to update Armoury to get it into a working state again. I will try to get a new release out that simply removes all the armour options within the next few days, followed by a version later on that re-enables that functionality. For the time being, I would recommend removing Armoury from your server. I've had to do this on my own server unfortunately, and it's sadly the best option for now.

Also, as a side note, I want to thank those who donated to me over the past week to help me out. It's been deeply humbling to receive support from this community while in a time of need. Members of the community have gone out of their way to give advice and encouragement over the past few weeks. Sincerely, thank you.

Many people have asked me directly how they could donate, so here's the paypal link that I have set up for my Revenant server: Paypal

I'm setting a personal goal to have a working version of Armoury within the next two days. Check back at that time and hopefully I'll have some news. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

On 11/14/2016 at 8:34 PM, Sindusk said:

Treasure Hunting (Original by Ulviirala)

Mod Thread - Download (GitHub)

• Requirements
    • Sindusk Library (v1.0 or higher)
  • Primary Features
    • Written explanation coming soon...
    • In the meantime, please check out the original mod thread for more details about this mod.

Is this updated?

Armoury - v3.0 - Download

• Removal of all Armour-related options. I'll try to get these working again in the future, but for now the update to WU 1.8 has broken them in a way that makes it incredibly hard to adapt without starting over. Effected options:
    • Armour damage reduction
    • Armour glance rates
    • Armour effectiveness
    • Armour reduction overrides
    • Armour movement
    • Material damage reduction
    • Material movement modifiers
    • Material effectiveness
    • Material glance rates
    • Armour limit factors
  • Removed options for fixArmourLimitSpellEffect and fixArmourLimitBuffBug. These options have been fixed in vanilla Wurm Unlimited and are no longer necessary.
  • Note: All configurations you previously had set in your Armoury.properties file should still be applicable in the same way, unless it was one of the properties listed above. There is no need to remove anything from the properties file, either. Any configurations set that no longer apply will simply be ignored with no harm done.
  • If you are using your old configuration: Change the line "classname=mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryMod" to "classname=mod.sin.armoury.ArmouryModMain" - I had to change the class main to fix an issue I was having.

I read your earlier post.  Have you had any luck on the employment front?  If not, maybe someone in the group is local to your area and could make an introduction for you to another employer?

I also wanted to share that with the release of 1.8.0.3 (I think i got the version right) the treasure hunting mod may not be working (that's my best guess based on my server log).  I'll paste the exception I found in my logs.  I really appreciate your skills and what you've done for the modding community.

[08:37:27 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting: Instrument: TileRockBehaviour - mine call to createItem successful. [Reason: Insert surface mining mine hook.]
[08:37:27 AM] SEVERE com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting (vnull): Can't add methods to hunting.
javassist.NotFoundException: die(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature
	at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1169)
	at com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting.AddMethodCallsHunting(TreasureHunting.java:106)
	at com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting.preInit(TreasureHunting.java:58)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)

[08:37:27 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting: Instrument: Terraforming - handleChopAction call to setAuxData successful. [Reason: Add woodcutting hook.]

On 9/19/2018 at 11:32 AM, Elsa said:

Is this updated?

From what I can see the mod will not break anything in its current state. But due to the changes to the die method the maps wont drop right now from killing. Verified old maps would work when used on 1.8.

• Like 1

Hey, can I get a possible change to one mod between either Spellcraft or Server Tweaks that allows normal players to cast over 104 or whatever the cap is, scaling pretty harsh the higher you go, but still doable to get potentially 300 casts if you go absolutely crazy or manipulate Seryll's no-shatter and/or transfer orbs from Wyvern's items?

Also, I'm so stoked to see what the spellcraft mod has in store for the future. Especially with these jewelry enchants. And the one enchant that looks to be related to another mod that may come in the future, right?! (Labouring Spirit)

Edited by Skaggins
clarification

On 9/22/2018 at 11:54 AM, Mithlar said:

I read your earlier post.  Have you had any luck on the employment front?  If not, maybe someone in the group is local to your area and could make an introduction for you to another employer?

I also wanted to share that with the release of 1.8.0.3 (I think i got the version right) the treasure hunting mod may not be working (that's my best guess based on my server log).  I'll paste the exception I found in my logs.  I really appreciate your skills and what you've done for the modding community.

[08:37:27 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting: Instrument: TileRockBehaviour - mine call to createItem successful. [Reason: Insert surface mining mine hook.]
[08:37:27 AM] SEVERE com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting (vnull): Can't add methods to hunting.
javassist.NotFoundException: die(..) is not found in com.wurmonline.server.creatures.Creature
	at javassist.CtClassType.getMethod(CtClassType.java:1169)
	at com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting.AddMethodCallsHunting(TreasureHunting.java:106)
	at com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting.preInit(TreasureHunting.java:58)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.lambda$loadModsFromModDir$6(ModLoaderShared.java:166)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(ForEachOps.java:184)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:175)
	at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1382)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:481)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:151)
	at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(ForEachOps.java:174)
	at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
	at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(ReferencePipeline.java:418)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.modloader.ModLoaderShared.loadModsFromModDir(ModLoaderShared.java:164)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.DelegatedLauncher.main(DelegatedLauncher.java:20)
	at javassist.Loader.run(Loader.java:288)
	at org.gotti.wurmunlimited.serverlauncher.ServerLauncher.main(ServerLauncher.java:33)
	at PatchedLauncher.main(PatchedLauncher.java:20)

[08:37:27 AM] INFO com.pveplands.treasurehunting.TreasureHunting: Instrument: Terraforming - handleChopAction call to setAuxData successful. [Reason: Add woodcutting hook.]

Treasure Hunting needs to be updated for 1.8 since that method changed. I believe OP is aware and will be working on it as soon as able :)

• Like 1

For the discord server relay. 

I am having an error because I have a custom chat tab. 

I have a custom all kingdom "world" chat.

The discord bot acts like it's not there, but all other channels are working as they should be.

Could someone help me figure out how to add the "world" chat tab. 

Thanks 

Edited by WittleBunnBun
  • Like 1

Hello Sindusk

Is there a way to show disbanded deeds in the discord?

• Like 1

@SinduskHey mate found a problem with custom rarity's, seems like I'm getting fails on good rolls I'm using rare mats also not getting any drums and moments of inspiration when blacksmithing but that could be something else all together. 

my settings

Spoiler

customRarityRates=true
# Percent chance to get a fantastic roll during a rarity window. Default: 0.1; Vanilla: 0.01
rarityFantasticChance=0.05
# Percent chance to get a supreme roll if the fantastic chance fails during a rarity window. Default: 8.0; Vanilla: 4.0
raritySupremeChance=4.5
# Percent chance to get a rare roll if the fantastic and supreme chance fail during a rarity window. Default: 100.0 [always]; Vanilla: 50.0
rarityRareChance=65.0

The images

https://imgur.com/a/rISKe4r <- Rare fails

https://imgur.com/a/5XAluOn <- No moments of inspirations

This may be a load of ######, but when was playing Wurm, i got told that the only time you can make a rare was:

1. At the initial creation

2. Adding the last piece.

Using a rarity type item just increased the chances.

@bigstevethis was adding rare items as last item. No rare even though you can see the roll was under the minimum for a rare...

Edited by Darkness1990

On 10/21/2018 at 7:26 PM, WittleBunnBun said:

For the discord server relay. 

I am having an error because I have a custom chat tab. 

I have a custom all kingdom "world" chat.

The discord bot acts like it's not there, but all other channels are working as they should be.

Could someone help me figure out how to add the "world" chat tab. 

Thanks 

Im still wondering if this can be fixed in the relay discord mod ? also, are PMKs allowed to be relayed to discord ? 

On 11/14/2016 at 11:34 AM, Sindusk said:

Edit Spell Variables - You can edit all of the settings for existing spells in the game through the properties file. Change the cast time of Strongwall. Change the cost of Genesis. Change the difficulty of Light of Fo. With Spellcraft, you have full control over the base spells in the game.

I don't understand how to do this. I'd like to set Lifetransfer to be castable at 50 Faith instead of 61, for example. What are the -1 and -2 for?  

Also, is there a way to make it so there is a max Faith required to open up all the spells that normally require more?

Thanks for your help. It's probably something obvious that I'm just not getting, lol.

Edited by Batta

3 hours ago, Batta said:

I don't understand how to do this. I'd like to set Lifetransfer to be castable at 50 Faith instead of 61, for example. What are the -1 and -2 for?

It looks like a simple identifier that has to be unique.  "faith-1" is the first spell faith modifier instruction, "faith-2" is the second spell, etc. 

If you already have two of them (the default values), then you would add this to your properties file:

faith-3:Life Transfer,50

Edited by Ricowan

8 minutes ago, Ricowan said:

It looks like a simple identifier that has to be unique.  "faith-1" is the first spell faith modifier instruction, "faith-2" is the second spell, etc. 

If you already have two of them (the default values), then you would add this to your properties file:

faith-3:Life Transfer,50

ohhh, I get it.  There were different modifiers, so that's why there were more than 1 of each number. Got it. Thank you!