Sign in to follow this  
Macadelic

Please close

Helm sold. Thread can be closed. Thank you.

Edited by Macadelic
  • Like 1

50s isn't really cheap for these considering moonmetals spawn on freedom now btw.

maybe compare it to a little less then a rare strange bone? 

I'd say you are looking at maybe 15-20s~ + basinets are better if you are trying to entice the pvp crowd

Edited by TradingAlt

OMG I agree with Jukimo.... ya Mac mainly aims for new players with money.

Lol y'all are funny. Glimmer still isn't cheap at 4s-4.5s a lump. An 85ql helm would require 10 or more lumps pretty easily. Then another 20-30s on a rare bone. Easy math.

Just now, Macadelic said:

Lol y'all are funny. Glimmer still isn't cheap at 4s-4.5s a lump. An 85ql helm would require 10 or more lumps pretty easily. Then another 20-30s on a rare bone. Easy math.

thats only if you are buying to try to resell. Glimmer drops for free, at events like rifts and and gift boxes.

On 11/28/2016 at 10:47 AM, Rolandt said:

OMG I agree with Jukimo.... ya Mac mainly aims for new players with money.

Lol why do you always troll my threads with your nonsense low ball PC's? I don't even know you. This isn't a price check broseph.

Edited by Macadelic

1 minute ago, TradingAlt said:

thats only if you are buying to try to resell. Glimmer drops for free, at events like rifts and and gift boxes.

True, but if you don't want to wait on events and free gift boxes, you buy the lumps. And they aren't free.

• Like 1

I don't think there is any trolling here, You have made this thread almost 20 days ago. There's probably a reason you haven't sold it yet.

About what I figured. Groupies running their sucks, but no real feedback. Feel free to make any legitimate offers. However, though it is quite laughable, 15-20s is not even in the ball park.

Edited by Macadelic
  • Like 1

for a rare one, 40s seems a fair price.  Non rare would probably go 20-25 right now.  Steel helm sells for less than 1s, but a rare one could get what, 10s?  So someone that wants a Glimmer would surely be willing to go a little more for the rare factor and how many rare ones have been on the market in the last year?  First one I've seen, to be honest.

Mac is a good seller and has been a good buyer of our goods over the years.  No need to troll him.  He isn't running a charity, so stop asking him to sell at half price ;)

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Wurmhole said:

for a rare one, 40s seems a fair price.  Non rare would probably go 20-25 right now.  Steel helm sells for less than 1s, but a rare one could get what, 10s?  So someone that wants a Glimmer would surely be willing to go a little more for the rare factor and how many rare ones have been on the market in the last year?  First one I've seen, to be honest.

Mac is a good seller and has been a good buyer of our goods over the years.  No need to troll him.  He isn't running a charity, so stop asking him to sell at half price ;)

Rare steel helms going fairly consitantly for 6s.

2nd Rare glimmersteel helm i've seen in the last month. And as for market value, its worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.

Macadelic don't take Jukimo seriously, he rages on random threads on the forums just because he got kicked out of chaos.

• Like 1

LL, he is probably just away in RL.  You met his price, so I'm sure it will be yours shortly.

• Like 1

I sold a rare addy one for 40s not to long ago, price was fair, personally don't think he deserved all the trolling.

• Like 2

On 11/30/2016 at 9:48 AM, LordLouis said:

Hi I'm new player with money, COD to Lordlouis please

Thank you for your coins, new player with money! I'm knew someone would fall for the rip-off. Your ridiculously overpriced rare glimmer great helm will arrive momentarily. :)

[17:53:42] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Apologies for the slight shipping delay. I was crazy busy IRL and away from Wurm for a bit. Peace!

Edited by Macadelic
  • Like 3