Sign in to follow this  
Rocky

HOTS Animal taming

Why is it for us HOTS, harder to tame an animal, like Hell horses?

What is the reason?

• Like 2

ahhhhhhh right,

"It is not possible to give the zombie to another player, even if that player is a priest. "

And Iam not even a priest. Most HOTS player are non-priest.

I dont get the reason.....................................

Nathan and Paaweelr can rise Zombies too :huh:

• Like 1

Yup homie, player Gods and unfinished valrei totally destroyed the uniqueness of HOTS and some dumb bandaid fixes didnt work in our favor as well. 

There is a lot of work to do to make it balanced and unique again.

Which i sadly dont think will ever happen.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

Yup homie, player Gods and unfinished valrei totally destroyed the uniqueness of HOTS and some dumb bandaid fixes didnt work in our favor as well. 

There is a lot of work to do to make it balanced and unique again.

Which i sadly dont think will ever happen.

This

• Like 1

zombies for every other religion are aggro to everyone though if that helps

It's terrible that HH's take a fair bit of skill to ride and then you're going to add what +10 skill difficulty to ride them?
I mean especially with HH's being nearly necessary it would actually be really nice if we got this restriction removed. 

I mean throughout my experience in HotS, Black Legion and now Ebonaura, I have only ever seen myself use a zombie hell horse and nobody else ever really using one, but I could be wrong about that one. The added difficulty is rough at the difficulty HH's are currently at. Even seeing a global reduction in taming required for them would be an adequate change.

E: i actually remember macedonians using HH's now that I think about it, point remains.

Edited by Soil
  • Like 1

Yeah seems like another silly restriction debuff among the kingdom priests which simply shouldn't exist. 

• Like 3

even with 70 taming as a hots follower it was a pain to keep a decently tamed hell horse. since theres player gods and lore doesn't mean anything anymore, might as well remove the hots taming nerf.

• Like 7

I would agree with soil that the overall requirement should be lowered in general. Its such a needed ability.

its been stupid for bl to have it since HHs were added, nowdays its even more retarded because of player gods

just remove it

• Like 1

i don't even honestly get how zombies are an argument like you can't have a zombie pet with a tamed hell horse, it's like saying "lol you can dominate a chump troll so you should have harder taming" what

it makes perfect sense to just remove this it's just like the other weird things like applying healing covers that got fixed

• Like 3

Yeah remove it, it makes no sense. We HOTS are punish enough !

Looking at the nerf does make sense as its an ancient one added well before we even had mounts, let alone hell horses.

The intent was more to offset the ability to gain a fighting pet.

• Like 1

It's just the reason I remember being given all the time but its been needing a look at for awhile now.

I like how nobody is bothering to mention that the HOTS taming penalty actually makes it easier to tame some things, because it replaces creature CR with a constant instead of modifying it.

36 minutes ago, Ostentatio said:

I like how nobody is bothering to mention that the HOTS taming penalty actually makes it easier to tame some things, because it replaces creature CR with a constant instead of modifying it.

Which I asked them about and have gone quiet about it now so doubt this post will stay for long.

There was meaning in the past.

Meaning lost in updates.

Remove restriction.