Sign in to follow this  
Tuga

[Fixed] Pick Up on deed bug

Hello, so since years ago, every time a unique is killed, and a tome drops in the corpse, it is up for grabs by any person there.

This seems to be even a exploit like Enki mentioned, since you should not be able to pick up anything on deed with the permissions for it disabled.

Lately seems its even a reason to kill this unique creatures behind closed gates.

So why not fix this? if pick up is disabled, how can X person grab a item that dropped inside my deed by Wurm? My deed... Or whoever deed.

Make tomes, cherry and all those Valrei items that drop on a unique death, to follow the deed permissions as well please.

• Like 7

Reported so many times it gets boring. To actually fix please.

• Like 4

It doesn't make sense to be able to pick up anything you're not allowed to on a deed, but a tome/Valrei item/etc to be up for being grabbed by anyone. This is very inconsistent, and works exactly like a bug, in need to be fixed.

• Like 3

Until the bug is fixed perhaps a gm can monitor the actual event and ensure that some exploiter does not get away with doing what he should not be able to do. 

This would improve these events massively as people who want the achievement or chance to poke at a unique to do so.

The event's I have been to it is no fun taking the time to go to the event and to stand on the other side of the gate watching others have fun in killing the beast. I felt bad seeing people lined up on the other side of my gate on the event me and squirl put together on pristine, but we had no choice but to leave it locked as the item's that can drop can be very valuable.

• Like 1

The no pickup usually works fine . no butchering also works if set. When a mob is killed on deed many times I cant pick it up. But I can butcher it . and then loot the items inside the container known as a corpse unless butchering is blocked also.

There is no deed permission for opening unlocked containers. Maybe one is needed

I have never had trouble picking up the Valrei items that are randomly scattered all over the server for missions even when on a deed , I guess they belong to the gods not the deed ?

Heh if you're fast enough you can grab the corpse too before it hits the ground on deed, thereby over riding the deed limitations, just another fun fact of wurm!

• Like 1

Already on the bug list, will add this post to the bug as well.

8 minutes ago, Alectrys said:

Already on the bug list, will add this post to the bug as well.

So this was already in the bug list, GMs were aware of it, happening for years and still broken?.... :s

1 hour ago, Pingpong said:

Heh if you're fast enough you can grab the corpse too before it hits the ground on deed, thereby over riding the deed limitations, just another fun fact of wurm!

That was the thought I had was with the lag it is possible to spam snatch the corpse.