Sign in to follow this  
Wulfmaer

Rift 6th Nov

A new rift has been reported.

auction_timer_E1478644173.gif

This time we return to the south, in O.15 The rift is just to the west of a long gone deed, in a Chestnut forest. The map dump hints at a route from the road to the south, but it is not paved at the northern end.

KHKd6AQ.png

• Like 1

I'll be down for this one, but I'll have to miss the next one because timezones are evil.

Lucky for me this on is only about 30 mins ride from where I am ^_^

• Like 1

I'll try and be there. It's basically all the way across the continent though, so it might be difficult.

Looks like I'm gonna miss this one, as well as the next due to timezones and working hours.

Meaning that I won't be able to supply Ether with enough cotton or pieces of cloth; so I do hope other players are bringing those goodies and / or filled gems with them.

Thorin :)

54 minutes ago, Thorinoakshield said:

Looks like I'm gonna miss this one, as well as the next due to timezones and working hours.

Meaning that I won't be able to supply Ether with enough cotton or pieces of cloth; so I do hope other players are bringing those goodies and / or filled gems with them.

Thorin :)

Yes, I try to keep it in mind and bring some 82ql cotton with me. :)

So close! But I will be working when the Rift opens. Ether, any other Black Forest folks attending? I could potentially come help set up camp tonight.

If i am able to show at 3pm my time, which is about 2 hours after rift starts, would I have time to cross half the server and still contribute in some meaningful fashion?

If so, heckyeah.

I've not been in Wurm since Rifts were added, and this one is about 30 mins travel from my deed (with a bit of luck), so count me in :)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kadmint said:

Im going to try to be there!

Ah, I totally forgot about the upcoming exams... I'm afraid I'm going to miss this one. Real life before wurmian life, eh? ;) 

I've arrived, I've chopped some trees and imped some stuff for a couple of folks who were prepping the place - I'm all set for tomorrow morning, see you in 12 hours (ish)!

I'm there but because of work I'm gonna miss the start.   Don't kill em all until I get there :P

I forgot to mention in the op that I will not be at this one, and I expect the next one, due to timezone and rl commitments.

Hope it all well, and those that manage to attend have fun.

It was a great and amazing event. I'm glad I could take a part once again with such a great people.

Here's some pics from me :)

Spoiler

9U73ujY.jpg

Spoiler

uNwvrpA.jpg

Spoiler

Mb69EYI.jpg

Spoiler

70OSnn6.jpg

Spoiler

Nv7rmvC.jpg

Spoiler

dI7BXYy.jpg

Spoiler

4nPW9FW.jpg

Edited by Alkhadias
  • Like 5

I wasn't able to participate in the fighting but was happy to help set up the camp. A few more pics of what it's like to camp out at a Rift!

LONoKab.jpg

GDCpFR5.jpg

qMH9aAD.jpg

• Like 1