Sign in to follow this  
RonBuan

Kingdom Spawn issues

Hello,

I recently setup a server with a custom map.

I have sucessfully setup 4 starter towns for each kingdom : JK, MR, HotS, and Freedom.

However I noticed an issue upon selecting MR or HotS kingdom players are teleported to the Freedom starter deed, then upon being murdered by spirit guards can properly spawn at the MR or HotS starter town. 

Has anyone had this issue? Also, how can I remedy this issue? 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by RonBuan

No one has any ideas about this issue? I saw a thread about it somewhere I just cannot seem to find it now that it pertains to me.

Should I delete freedom kingdom? Redo all starter deeds?

Please advise, Thanks in advance.

Are they flagged as starter deeds (bracket in GM teleport list)?

Are they flagged as starter deeds (bracket in GM teleport list)?

I'm not sure I fully understand, but I did check permanent on each deed when being created and I also selected what kingdom each deed should be a spawn for in the deed creation menu.

T-T Bump

Still not sure what's causing this?

Should I delete all spawn coordinates from kingdom spawns menus?

Edited by RonBuan

Make sure none of your starter deeds are touching water, including the perimeter. That is most likely your issue.

Also like Jukken said make sure they are actually starter deeds, Granite wand > set teleport marker > #DeedName from the deed selection drop down, Notice the # tag beside of starter deeds.

Edited by ausimus

Ok, yes they all show up on the GM Teleport menu, I will have to double check the water limits. That's strange water might cause spawning issues. Do you recommend deleting all kingdom spawn coordinates in server parameters? 

Once you have starter deeds, the coordinates will not matter (they only matter for cross-server teleportation from what I gather).

I'm having the same issue. None of the starters are anywhere near water. They all have hashes # in the GM Teleport list but when joining the server everyone is sent to Freedom or Jenn. The options for kingdoms on the character selection window only show the first Starter deed I've placed down. I have scoured the internet for a tut or fix and can not find anything.   I am hosted through Citadel Servers so this is not a local server. ALL of the tuts or help I can find relate to local servers. Even the help offered by the hosting company I am using is for local setup.  I am at a loss as to how to sort this out.

If all else fails, you can set the starting point for everyone (JK etc) somewhere safe...then create teleporters from there to your starter towns.

6 hours ago, Army said:

Are random spawns enabled? If not, turn it on. This fixes it sometimes.