Sign in to follow this  
elf

Coffers empty when selling to token

When trying to sell something to token, the following appears:

[11:15:49] There are apparently no coins in the coffers at the moment.

Can someone please clarify why this is happening?  It happened several times in the last fortnight while I never saw it previously.  

Thanks!

The coffers is 50% of the monthly deed upkeep of your kingdom on the server. (freedom is a kingdom.)

Once depleted its depleted untill new founds get collected.

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 2

When Robin Hoods rob all the tax collectors (traders), I think that tends to make the kings pockets run dry.

The traders don't get as much anymore.  I think it is more of the people foraging/botanizing that are running it empty.  Oh and all the killing etc.  So many ways to get it now.

The higher ups need to add more currency into the king's coffers. kthx

This means that the economy in Wurm collapsed. More money is drained from traders and from tokens, than deeds give back via upkeep. So traders will not get anything anymore for now, this means overall trader money will decrease under 1s per month most likely.

coffers being empty is a normal occurance that happens once in a while and has happend ever since the systems implementation

it's nothing new and always happends as long as more people on a server try to get the coffer money than whats being supplied.

• Like 3

Oh gosh, golly, gee! My oh my! Dem coffers dey run dry! What is us poor poverty entrenched Wurmanites to do? Who will continue to play the game with this onerous imposition to pay for it by this sly reduction of outputs of coins through various means? Not to be mean I mean but whut?

Happy Trails

=Ayes=

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sklo:D said:

This means that the economy in Wurm collapsed. More money is drained from traders and from tokens, than deeds give back via upkeep. So traders will not get anything anymore for now, this means overall trader money will decrease under 1s per month most likely.

No it doesn't.

There's varying levels, and always a reserve for traders, more people obtaining coins through other methods will drain the pool for those options, but there will always be amounts for traders.

• Like 2

On 07/11/2016 at 11:36 AM, Sklo:D said:

This means that the economy in Wurm collapsed..

Wat

The coffers going dry has been a thing ever since..Well, ever since there was such thing as coffers.

Edited by pkerguy
Dot your phrases kids.
  • Like 1

Woe is the kingdom, woa!

Wts tinfoil and folding instructions.

Only serious inquiries, background check required. (You might be a coffer drainer)

This is all part of the globalist epic merge chaos reset agenda.

Lets panic.

• Like 2