Sign in to follow this  
Pashka

Red Dragon Kill on Cele

While I do not generally travel anywhere, I do find it a bit crappy for people to act like something isn't happening when it is.  While I didn't post who all was at the Black Dragon Kill on Release.  Noone from that kill said nope it isn't happening.

[14:18:15] <Sheeny> Red Dragon slaying on Cele at h24 ingame map.  All welcome, starting soonish!
[14:18:44] <Killroth> how soon?
[14:18:48] <Eladia> sounds like a black dragon going on for release too
[14:19:48] <Ultradude> What time to the red dragon slaying begin?
[14:19:49] <Killroth> when and where is the red slaying? can u pm me u dont have xserver on sheeny
[14:19:54] <Madt> hes trolling, there is no slaying
[14:20:00] <Killroth> o
[14:20:26] <Sech> no clue that line was just sent in global
[14:20:43] <Thorakkanath> there is definately a slaying
[14:20:50] <Sheeny> May not be 'public' but it's happening.
[14:20:52] <Scythar> has the red even been found yet?
[14:20:57] <Sychotica> really think ur just trolling like a troll
[14:21:00] <Killroth> yes check niarja
[14:21:02] <Alyeska> go look on the forums for details
[14:21:15] <Killroth> theres no forum post on cele abou tit
[14:21:20] <Alyeska> weird
[14:21:28] <Miki> funny that
[14:21:36] <Miki> almost like JK didn't want anyone to know
[14:21:38] <Scythar> i think someone just wants less people at the black on release
[14:21:39] <Pingpong> sounds hysterical
[14:21:40] <Sychotica> public slayign i believe are made public on forumss lol
[14:21:45] <Waarokku> apparently hasirama found it,deeded here
[14:21:52] <Alyeska> Im quite sure that public slayings usually are posted on the forums
[14:21:59] <Sychotica> would go wastying my time traveling there cause of a troll
[14:22:18] <Shads> End up feeling like Niki...
[14:22:41] <Killroth> theres no public dragon slayings anymore though
[14:23:18] <Sech> mythical creatures.. cant catch them all
[14:23:20] <Sychotica> soooooo clearly a troll then huh sound like it to me
[14:23:43] <Eladia> a troll or someone that didn't like the kill being private so is making it publicized
[14:23:51] <Eladia> we have seen that before
[14:24:39] <Alyeska> eladia, I have never heard of that happening. especially not on celebration ;)

Lottery ID Slayer Kill Tweet
1 Alyeska Kill
2 Annette Kill
3 Blayze Kill
4 Bloodmaster Kill
5 Cartier Kill
6 Chubchub Kill
7 Ciray Kill
8 Corbindallis Kill
9 Dagobert Kill
10 Doctorchaos Kill
11 Drsatan Kill
12 Gavin Kill
13 Hashirama Kill
14 Hexd Kill
15 Icegoob Kill
16 Madt Kill
17 Mormo Kill
18 Noiattaq Kill
19 Ranu Kill
20 Riddic Kill
21 Sunstrike Kill
22 Talore Kill
23 Torreto Kill
24 Twillight Kill
25 Vasco Kill
26 Wargasm Kill
27 Warhead Kill
28 Warrior Kill
29 Willieman Kill
30 Xallo Kill
31 Xsamuraizx Kill
32 Zekezor Kill
33 Zerobyteaus Kill

Nice, how many threads do we need until devs fix dragons? It's such a terrible system that needs to be reworked to cease drama and make it more fair for everyone.

JK and there community are full of children and mean people, how many times do i need to say it?

Edited by Niki
  • Like 2

This isn't about fair or unfair.  It is about point blank lying.  Do not do it because you will get caught.

• Like 1

If I went thru the trouble of finding the dragon, trapping the dragon, making a deed for it I should determine who I want or not to kill it or if I want to make it public or private. People are all lazy and don't want to go look for Unique's but want to kill them and get the loot from it... Some people found the location of the slaying and decided they wanted to troll us so they posted it publicly. I dont see a issue, with what happened when you put the effort into trapping a unique and all you can do it however you want.

Edited by Egard
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, Pashka said:

This isn't about fair or unfair.  It is about point blank lying.  Do not do it because you will get caught.

Well yeah but system needs to be fixed also, they do it because $ € € Money€ $$$ ¥ ¥

And I get called out for trying to earn a honest Wurmian pay, they just roll for tome drops. Unacceptable truly.

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1

it's pretty insane that a group of players would want to get as much scale as possible for themselves, wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Again.  It isn't about killing it or inviting anyone at all.  It is about lying.  They called someone a troll and tried to make him look like a liar when they were the ones lying.

A person on Freedom (Sunstrike) found the dragon but did not have the people to kill it, however, he wanted loot distributed with terms he agreed on, so he contacted myself and a few others to kill the thing.

We agreed, a few players went there with him, founded the deed, penned the dragon, the usual.

Day of slaying, a bunch of people showed up trying to grief us (just happened to be players from an opposing kingdom on Chaos) and one of them was advertising it in freedom chat (Sheeny is one of their storage alts). Take it up with those individuals, not with the people who went there with the intent to just kill something as agreed upon. If you'd like their names: Rosie, Miniroll, Christa, Shiny, Sheeny and i may have missed one or two alts that i can add to this list later.

Sorry if you or anyone else has an issue with it, its how it happened. If you want to get a mechanic changed, thats your prerogative. If you have an issue with me (Doctorchaos), you are free to disclose it or contact me in private The slaying was intended as a private slaying and was handled accordingly by all relevant parties and interests.

That's all that will be said on the matter.

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 12

Again.  This isn't about one damn thing other people lying and trying to make someone else look like a liar.  I don't care who killed it or why or what they got.  But do NOT lie about it.  The better way is just to stay quiet and let that person do what they will or say what they will.  Lying ruins any trust anyone has in you and makes everything you say become unbelievable.

Ooo Freedom Dragon Drama.

giphy.gif

Agreed as far as tweaking dragons. Flying with AoE attacks for example. Would also make archery more viable in unique hunts.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 3

No wonder PvP is dying.

Y'all spend all your time on Freedom hunting the uniques =P

• Like 1

Main problem of unique spawns is that the location is very predictable.

You missed Aamanus from your list.

For the record, this slaying happened in local of our deed on Cele, so ofcourse we popped over for some blood.  All would have been fine, with just the usual jesting/trolling that goes on between pvp enemies, but when Miniroll hopped off his horse to spar someone, and Zekezor stole the horse, and Madt tamed and took the rare horse gear set on it, that changed things.  So yes I figured what the hell, these guys are going to be a bunch of dicks, why not. So I announced the slaying.

Sadly, since the horse was not branded nor tamed, an oversight due to inexperience on Freedom on our part, we have been informed by the GM team that it's tough ######, and the horse gear is lost. 

Regardless, it's sad that it degraded into this, and that even taking a break off chaos and away from PVP, it gets dragged over and I have to deal with it.

• Like 2

It is sad, taking a break from Chaos and the first thing you contribute to the local chatter is,

[22:06:42] <Christa> Nah, I imagine you'd still be a c**t.

You have to 'deal' with it becasue you're apart of it.

All I have to say is Rosie let have me a horse to use and I returned if after the slaying. 

Edited by Egard

59 minutes ago, aamanus said:

You missed Aamanus from your list.

For the record, this slaying happened in local of our deed on Cele, so ofcourse we popped over for some blood.  All would have been fine, with just the usual jesting/trolling that goes on between pvp enemies, but when Miniroll hopped off his horse to spar someone, and Zekezor stole the horse, and Madt tamed and took the rare horse gear set on it, that changed things.  So yes I figured what the hell, these guys are going to be a bunch of dicks, why not. So I announced the slaying.

Sadly, since the horse was not branded nor tamed, an oversight due to inexperience on Freedom on our part, we have been informed by the GM team that it's tough ######, and the horse gear is lost. 

Regardless, it's sad that it degraded into this, and that even taking a break off chaos and away from PVP, it gets dragged over and I have to deal with it.

Sad that someone had their horse stolen on Cele when they were right there

Regardless of the feelings towards someone, outright stealing gear on freedom seems pretty petty and childish to me.

• Like 1

When part of the meta for chaos pvp is to buy accounts in the hope to grief a kingdom, stealing a horse is nothing. :/

"Don't mess with me while I'm messing with you please and thank you." ~MRC

• Like 1