Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

No Fall Damage - Collision Detection?

Heard this 2nd hand, and don't have anything atm to test it out myself.

I used to know how to fall from any height off a building and 90% of the time id get away with no fall damage. I'm not sure how to replicate it since its been some time since I've played and even longer since i did something like this. (and no this wasn't the open mine jump thing. This is from inside a building to outside on flat ground/ sometimes inside building to lower level in same building.) There was the occasion that it did register fall damage, which is why it'd be hard to replicate. It may have something to do with server lag, my aussie ping time, or some illuminati stuff.

8 hours ago, Drastox said:

I used to know how to fall from any height off a building and 90% of the time id get away with no fall damage. I'm not sure how to replicate it since its been some time since I've played and even longer since i did something like this. (and no this wasn't the open mine jump thing. This is from inside a building to outside on flat ground/ sometimes inside building to lower level in same building.) There was the occasion that it did register fall damage, which is why it'd be hard to replicate. It may have something to do with server lag, my aussie ping time, or some illuminati stuff.

Referring to the older no damage if one avoids crossing a tile border? Though, only saw that one from jumping off mountains.