Sign in to follow this  
Killroth

Rune to teleport to village.

Please include a rune that lets you teleport to your village.

it will be crafted from rare resources so i dont see why not you can already teleport with karma. Also it should be disabled on pvp. the devs have the ability to do that. 

mmmno -1, there's 80 meditating for that and karma points

• Like 1

theres also flat raising but we have leveling now. theres also already meals but we have a cooking update. 

options are not a bad thing.

• Like 3

+1

Why not, lets at least have us poor magi get something out of this update.

Not that I'm against the idea of it, but to me it seems silly to make a rare 1 use item have the same effect as a once a day free effect(with high med) and an effect that costs 1k karma(with 0 requirements), or about 1silver if you buy the source water for it.

Knowing this, the max price anyone would consider paying for it would be 1 silver so seems pretty pointless to come from a something as rare as they are implying it would be.

Edited by Darklords

New runes mess with many things and 'steal' bunch of ideas from other suggestions here, butchered and stitched back into a new system, now we just need runes to spawn dragons/other uniques, runes to spawn hota statues and a rune to give 100 skill at 0.0000001% chance.. and we'll have them to rule the game:huh:. They act as rares.. get better rarity chances, they laugh at the old imbue, mimic woa/coc or high ql on items(giving same benefits).

Basically we finally got use for the rift resources.. and we got all that we've asked for, but.. it got all mixed up.. and it were mostly player ideas, and we have no clue what we want or how that will change the game or affect others, we're just players.

I do not understand why the devs listened to us and implemented all that to a 3x monthly event, where bunch of people can't even go to because of jobs or silly 2-3-4-5-6AM starting time(at a constantly changing weekly day), 2-3hours to do the event and time to get there and travel back home, preparations for healing, the usual rift shed to hide and all that. Fighters in wurm finally got something to do - touche there!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Finnn said:

New runes mess with many things and 'steal' bunch of ideas from other suggestions here, butchered and stitched back into a new system, now we just need runes to spawn dragons/other uniques, runes to spawn hota statues and a rune to give 100 skill at 0.0000001% chance.. and we'll have them to rule the game:huh:. They act as rares.. get better rarity chances, they laugh at the old imbue, mimic woa/coc or high ql on items(giving same benefits).

Basically we finally got use for the rift resources.. and we got all that we've asked for, but.. it got all mixed up.. and it were mostly player ideas, and we have no clue what we want or how that will change the game or affect others, we're just players.

I do not understand why the devs listened to us and implemented all that to a 3x monthly event, where bunch of people can't even go to because of jobs or silly 2-3-4-5-6AM starting time(at a constantly changing weekly day), 2-3hours to do the event and time to get there and travel back home, preparations for healing, the usual rift shed to hide and all that. Fighters in wurm finally got something to do - touche there!

someone is salty about fountain pans qq

2 hours ago, Killroth said:

someone is salty about fountain pans qq

:lol:I never had a pan:huh:;)(not the source/rift/black hole/etc.. kind)

Salty.. maybe.. a tiny bit, just used to the old values for things and less general changes happening in short time.

There is something you can buy for a trader that allows you to mark a tree or a cave tile and then port back to it when ever.  Not sure how much they are though from trader.