Sign in to follow this  
RonBuan

Server issues making starter towns?

I recently created a really nice map I want to use for a PvP server. I have it running fine, but now that I am trying to setup the initial towns for each kingdom I'm having issues.

What is the recommended way of setting a settlement token as a "permanent town" for each kingdom?

I have tried using deed stake, clicking make permanent, and finishing, but I get an error saying I do not have the silver required.

I have spawned a settlement form and created a town, but it does not work correctly and I cannot set kingdom.

The server is setup as a creative server with PvP enabled, but not Epic server settings.

What is the recommended way to setup starter towns for each kingdom, as I cannot seem to figure it out. 

Thanks in advance!

Make sure you are a highranking GM.

Use the deed stake. There should be a "Make this starter town for Jenn-Kellon" etc right at the "Make permanent" setting.

Also maybe make sure you are a member of the kingdom you are trying set town for,  try too putting alot of silvers in your bank.  

Yea, when I used the deed stake, make permanent, and make starter town for JK for instances it tells me : I don't have the silver required in my bank, but there are no tokens on the map to place silver I spawn in.

Also, it looks like I will have to make 3 seperate GM accounts to start the 3 different kingdom starter towns? Is that correct? 

Since you can only be the mayor of one town per character I guess.

Any more information people can give me would be awesome, I'm almost ready to make my server go public, but am waiting to make these kingdom spawns.

Thanks again.

You have deed start cost enabled. U can untick it in the servers UI before start up

Also you will need to have make 4 characters that will hold the deeds for each of the kingdoms.