Sign in to follow this  
Adrager

Bison Not Found

Back a couple weeks in the game, noticed my usual spots for Bison have not had any since my return. I have a few alts that I like to run around Xan all areas to find roads that connect areas so I don't have to take my main, I have noticed on all areas of Xan in every desert I go through I have not seen a single bison anywhere. Some one has mentioned that there was a nerf to bison but maybe that nerf bat hit a little too hard?

• Like 1

i can  verify that, we have look those aswell, not any sign of those, in north side of xanadu

Probably won't believe this but seriously 5 min after making this post I ran into one Bison in a small little area around Darq Tunnel, maybe he got lose from pen, I didn't have rope on me so he is still out there.

Awhile back, they adjusted some spawn rates so fewer bison etc spawned and more wild horses. Since we had almost no horses spawning. But it seems there are hardly any bison anywhere. I rarely see any on Cele either.

Same in my region on Xanadu (near Vrock Landing). Spawning mechanics have changed considerably, what once was a steppe teaming with aggro life, hell horses, bisons and everything else now has some horses and nothing else. Never seen that hunting ground that way before. Same with the desert close-by. long time hunting ground for crocs, scorps and anacondas is now empty.

Same as Grand Steppe on Indy. No bison but plenty of hell horses and sheep. Please adjust the spawn again.

The deserts between whitefey and summerholt ( same issue ) use to be around 50-90  in all between these 2 starting citys   now I can see between 200-300 horses cows and bulls and no bisons spotted.   I believe there spawn ratio is being " place holders " by other animals and are now a rarity.