Sign in to follow this  
Bigsmith

Newsprings Village Recruitment

Looking for Citizens to join Wild Goose Farms @ S 9 Coastal waters, boat docks, sand, clay, woods, mountains, flat farmland, mines and a plot for your house and garden.  We are in a Large   Alliance( Newspring Isle Alliance)  

Looking for Citizens to join Wild Goose Farms @ S 9 Coastal waters, boat docks, sand, clay, woods, mountains, flat farmland, mines and a plot for your house and garden.  We are in a Large   Alliance( Newspring Isle Alliance)  

One important question for future people:

What server is this village on?

Looking for Citizens to join Wild Goose Farms IN Xanadu, Newspring @ S 9 Coastal waters, boat docks, sand, clay, woods, mountains, flat farmland, mines and a plot for your house and garden.  We are in a Large   Alliance( Newspring Isle Alliance)

Looking for Citizens to join Wild Goose Farms IN Xanadu, Newspring @ S 9 Coastal waters, boat docks, sand, clay, woods, mountains, flat farmland, mines and a plot for your house and garden.  We are in a Large   Alliance( Newspring Isle Alliance)

Still recruiting? I'm a returning player looking for a place to get settled.

Hello, I'm inquiring regarding Wild Goose Farms. I'm a new player looking to find a community to get started. One that might have tasks I can help with while also located near land resources (mine, farm fields, etc.) and equipment (forge, spinning wheel, etc.) to help me grow and learn. I am currently located at the Newspring and IGN is Airhaun. This is for Wild Goose Farms and is the invitation still open?

EDIT: Hello again. I met someone in the area this evening and decided to tag along with them for now. Thanks!  I am still curious if Wild Goose Farms is open to new members though. 

Edited by Airhaun
Situation changed