Sign in to follow this  
Raybarg

Magranons Scar monthly event kick-off

331d3bafd94744d7854c488d8ffe8c26.png

Hello everyone!

During the upcoming weekend we are kicking off our monthly Magranons Scar mining event. Event will be hosted from 5th to 6th November at #MagsScar #GurubearCrater #Independence.

More detailed information in Magranons Scar official thread.

The sights of the project are reason alone to come pay a visit. Everyone are welcome.

Disclaimer;

We are reserving our rights to post this Kick-off advertisement in Town Square due to the years-lasting nature of Mags Scar project. During the years many have participated, visited, enjoyed, admired or just heard of this project and its stubborn nobility in continuing it. It is believed the Mags Scar project team knew they were doomed to finish this highway. Where any other group would have surrendered to despair, Mags Scar team fought back with even greater strength and made the Guru mountain fear for every inch it was reduced.

Our message about this kick-off monthly event is intended to reach the whole community, not just those who read Independence sub forum. Mags Scar was started within few months from release of Deliverance server and has existed as Wurm Community project ever since, despite of many people settling down in multitude of new servers introduced.

Edited by Raybarg
  • Like 4

just a few more days :) We already got quite many people say that they will be joining and we got forging area, cooking area, with some stuff to cook for meals, aswell as tools etc. ready. I will work on the rooms next, still needing beds bricks and mortar for rooms for those who don't wanna walk all the way to the Inn :)

I'll say it again: this is not just for crazy miners and diggers, other help is very welcome :) even if it's just standing by and cheering :D

just one day left :) and rest assured, if you don't have a horse or cart to drive the speedways up, I will make sure someone comes and picks you up :)

event has started :) whoever wants to come can come at any time, I will try to be around as much as possible.

Monthly event kick-off was fun. Thanks goes to all visitors who came to help and to enjoy the views. :)

Next opportunity in the beginning of December (3th and 4th), we'll make sure to notify when the date is closer. We welcome people to come visit us when ever but during our monthly event we are making sure to be plenty hours online.

• Like 2