Sign in to follow this  
Propheteer

Mission Bar Options

Would be cool to have the ability to toggle off certain parts of it, like rifts, mission ruler missions, or individual gods. I can see it getting pretty cluttered going down the same route its going down currently.

• Like 3

Options are nice, also a way to maybe hide personal progress since that adds another bar

The mission ruler spam just needs to be removed entirely since those missions were deleted.  The n/a gets annoying :l

• Like 1

I'd love the ability to "ignore this mission" for that specific mission. Kill 80 wolfs? Sure I'll help. Chop down one specific walnut tree on the other side of the server? I'll pass.

10 hours ago, MrGARY said:

Options are nice, also a way to maybe hide personal progress since that adds another bar

The mission ruler spam just needs to be removed entirely since those missions were deleted.  The n/a gets annoying :l

Ugh yes please.

Also filters for viewing missions one can do, enemy missions, and etc.

Still a ways till the number of gods becomes too much; though, that may just be my resolution talking. :ph34r:

Idk I don't see much of a problem.. until there are... now...what like 8 deities.. and all want a huge spirit gate in the south-east corner, and the player lives on north-west - that's definitely not happening.

Also.. why do all of them all of a sudden need a spirit gate built at the same place and time:o:huh::ph34r:...

since the wurm team doesnt seem to care that we get endless deities, yeah...+1

Keep hearing about Epic being dead, so seems like the issue(?) will cap itself.

Who said epic can't merge with freedom? they're invading as gods :lol::D:lol:;)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Finnn said:

Who said epic can't merge with freedom? they're invading as gods :lol::D:lol:;)

OMG You're right! They found a loophole! :P

Edited by Klaa

+1, just even the option to delete a specific mission from showing, or choose not to participate in it ( so it doesnt shows)

IMO it's important to see all kinds of missions that are currently going, as you might not be able to want to participate.. but you could let a friend know about them; we've all been busy doing other things and missed some easy ones, and got at least once reminded of something happening that was right under our nose? Sorting and separating missions is a must tho..

First time I checked the mission log I saw a mess..... took me a while to figure why the #### I had 2 missions for the same thing and different progress(own and for the server), as it doesn't explain that anywhere..; it could be useful to see what missions have been completed when the player was offline(could explain why there's a new pylon behind your deed, which wasn't there 2 days ago), ofc.. that should be limited to a couple to few days at most.