Sign in to follow this  
Stormblade

Grats Smeagain

Grats Sme. Valrei looks more and more like swiss cheese but out of all people you are the most deserving of this.

• Like 4

Congrats, Sme!  I can say I knew her when she was a wee little lass on Indy.  ;)

• Like 3

Congratulations Sme!

I think I can honesty say you are the most deserving to ascend with all the missions, time and effort you have invested over the years.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Alectrys said:

Congrats, Sme!  I can say I knew her when she was a wee little lass on Indy.  ;)

Similar... kept getting into arguments in Epic JK-Home's CA , a few years ago, over various features and behavior (Was using a different "main" in Epic). Iirc it was mostly civil, never descended to personal insults and the like.

Overall I enjoyed the discussions, especially when it filled in a knowledge gap.

Occasionally she would be right too, particularly if it was a feature I hadn't used personally in some time and some change had occurred.

Edited by Klaa

Blimey!  Grats - local girl does good!  Takes me back to the first days of Epic  :)

• Like 1

Great news. Gonna agree with all the others here: Congratulation Sme! Enjoy your ascension! Well deserved. :)

• Like 3

Pouring a large one for you madam.  I know how long you labored at it.  Bittersweet indeed ;)

• Like 2

Sorry I am late to the party. Grats Smee.

Are you going to be taken virgin sacrifice? I have a small list.

• Like 1