Sign in to follow this  
Drakedge

Darwinia RP Server

Hello Wurminites!

173.170.18.241:3724

I would like to introduce you to the top class premiere server of the unlimited branch: Darwinia RP 

Notable Features:

1 x skill gain

1 x action speed

Custom built, hand painted 4096x4096 map.

Holiday events.

Handwritten quests and storyline.

Regular events.

Meaningful seasons. For example better harvests in the fall, and no crop growth in the winter. More animals in the spring time.

Active GMs who care about the server and server health.

Server owner who will keep the server online so long as there is at least 1 person playing on it.

Live Map mod available, but not a larger overall map, to increase the need for a proper cartographer.

Patreon to help keep the server online, with sleep powder and cosmetic items for rewards. www.patreon.com/drakedge2000 (( patreon rewards ARE NOT PAY TO WIN they are only cosmetic, and only 1 sleep powder a month. for wurm will be listed in the steam group soon. ))

Steam group for ease of calendar events and forums... http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Drakedge2000

What makes this server unique is that we have active GMs writing quests, improving the lore, and genuinely making the server a one of a kind experience. Ontop of that, we have a hand painted carefully manicured map with plenty of interesting land features just RIPE for your exploration. 

As of today (October 30th, 2016) the new map I have been working on for some time is going LIVE!@##! We have a very friendly community and it has been steadily growing everyday. In fact a lot of that has been generated from my live streams at www.twitch.tv/drakedge2000 .

I would personally love to see you on the server. However we do not allow cheating, or mods outside of the ones given out to our community through our teamspeak. Speaking of mods, we're working on another one at the moment that will be exclusive to our server in which it will make teamspeak "local" only to your character. What that means is, if I am standing here \o/  and you are over here \o  then we would be able to chat normally... but the further that distance the less we can hear each other until we can no longer do so. Meaning again, that if there are 50 people in the same channel, you will only hear people that are within conversation range of you. We do not have an eta on release of the mod, but, the alpha is proving fruitful. 

My good fellow Wurmlings, come join us on the best server since  Tim Berners-Lee

With all due respect and admiration,

Drake

Oh and P.S. we have PVP in the southern server, with increased skill gains, increased available resources, however there's also a harsher death penalty, and more deadly creatures there. With great risk, comes great rewards.

Edited by Drakedge
  • Like 3

Fantastic server, fantastic people on here, server has only been up a total of 18 hours as of this post.

Lots to do, many people all building the capital near the spawn point, hop in and lend a hand in creating this land.

Valiance and Kaylie.

Thank you, I am glad you are enjoying it! 

We now have 25 real players on the server ( at their respective play times) come join a fun and friendly community, with good role play, and everything you are looking for in a wurm server.

• Like 1

Just something I thought I might add, this great server is x1 Skills and x1 Actions :)

Come and find your fame and fortune in the world of Darwinia !

Valiance and Kaylie.

Edited by Wulfrock

Very Nice Map!! Have played quite a few hours on this map as the hunter/ranger type for the capital city Palanthis. Having a blast with the community and do hope more come to join us!

• Like 1

Hey I play on this server currently and everyone on here is great, the community is growing and I hope to see more and more people come here and join a town or even make one :). 100% would recommend this server I just LOVE IT!!!!!

• Like 1

Excluding alts we're already at 50 registered players. Come join us for fun, and role play!

• Like 1

I've been looking for some RP. I just got WU and the kids are away for the weekend! I know what I'm doing this weekend. :D

• Like 1

Excellent server, helpful and friendly folk and an incredible map to explore!

• Like 1

Excellent community, 

I have been playing almost non-stop for a few days. It is a great feeling to watch the capital grow a little bit each time I log in.

• Like 1

could you please stop creating accounts to make these fake posts.

all have one comment on your post and never logged in again since then, pls this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious

Hello there Ronny, these are not fake accounts :)

Please remember, Wurm Unlimited has been on sale, these are new players, that have been watching Drakedge Stream, and buying the game, we have simply introduced them to the forums here.

So please, before you jump, think in future :)

Valiance and Kaylie.

Wulf is right. Just not had a reason yet to make an account on this until now. I also like how that is your first post on these forums.

Anyhow, feel free to join and hop on TS if you want to talk to us folks!

Edited by Owlsongs
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Ronny said:

could you please stop creating accounts to make these fake posts.

all have one comment on your post and never logged in again since then, pls this is soooooooooooooooooooooooo obvious

As Valiance and Kaylie just said, and you can see on the stream, www.twitch.tv/drakedge2000 , all any rational person would need to do is watch the chat, and listen to us directing people to the forums, and teaching them about the game.

Though I suppose since it is YOU who created a fake account to post here, it's easy for you to assume others have as well.

• Like 1

I am no bot and i appreciate watching and interacting with this twitch streamer...This is a has been stated above my first time on these forums due to JUST aquiring the game through having watched drakedge2000 stream and deciding to purchase it :D i appreciate the detail in this game and do hope others get to find and enjoy the richness therein!!! Just wish i had the sale that started days after i purchased...

• Like 1

The people posting with new accounts are one's from all over the world. Many new people with the Steam sale. On that note, welcome to Wurm :) If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luvable said:

The people posting with new accounts are one's from all over the world. Many new people with the Steam sale. On that note, welcome to Wurm :) If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Exactly, and thank you. The stream was a lot of fun, bringing new people to this amazing game. 

Thanks Luvable :)

We are just trying to help this superb server grow. Pointing new players here is a way to get them more involved also.

Valiance and Kaylie.

Just now, Drakedge said:

Exactly, and thank you. The stream was a lot of fun, bringing new people to this amazing game. 

I even bought a copy for myself. Might dabble a bit and set up an easy offline thing for my 7yr old to try.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, luvable said:

I even bought a copy for myself. Might dabble a bit and set up an easy offline thing for my 7yr old to try.

That's what is amazing for this version of the game, being able to make your own server.

Our Server continues to grow with a very enjoyable community! I enjoy running the server for these enjoyable people, and so far the role play has been a lot of fun as well.

I hope to see you on the server as well fellow role player!

Come join us on the server, and or the live stream! Streaming now at www.twitch.tv/drakedge2000 until about 3pm EST.