Sign in to follow this  
Elsa

Welcome mod

Im looking for a mid that says Welcome to our newest player blbla etc

URg got a bad feelign now :/ ANyway, i going to bed... bye. "Elsa walks away with her head down and mumbles" 

Do you want it to message the player directly through event, open a new tab (like what you see with "About" on Zenath), or broadcast a server-wide message? Should it only be new players or do you want it whenever anyone logs in, returning or not? Announcer mod already does the latter, but can be modified to do the former.

8 hours ago, Sindusk said:

Do you want it to message the player directly through event, open a new tab (like what you see with "About" on Zenath), or broadcast a server-wide message? Should it only be new players or do you want it whenever anyone logs in, returning or not? Announcer mod already does the latter, but can be modified to do the former.

I have already when a players log in on the server. But i would want when a new player joins and it shall come on the Event and on the screen if it is possible.

And maybe a info tab. 

Sklo im not copying you... But i feels like that. But its not. Maybe with the mods few of them but inside the server then it will be different.  Anyway i am a one of them who like to copy other peoples stuff, but im trying to not do it .

Edited by Elsa

39 minutes ago, Elsa said:

Sklo im not copying you... But i feels like that. But its not. Maybe with the mods few of them but inside the server then it will be different.  Anyway i am a one of them who like to copy other peoples stuff, but im trying to not do it .

We already spoke about that before, I have absolutly no worries that anybody could copy us.

I just wanted to say that 90% of our mods are not public, because our Developer coded them just for Sklotopolis, which will always make Sklotopolis a unique game expirience and more unique mods are on the way. :) Also our welcome mod is not public, but not too hard to code yourself. I am proud that you like our server mods that much that you want them on your server too, but I have to dissappoint you as told they are not public.

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sklo:D said:

We already spoke about that before, I have absolutly no worries that anybody could copy us.

I just wanted to say that 90% of our mods are not public, because our Developer coded them just for Sklotopolis, which will always make Sklotopolis a unique game expirience and more unique mods are on the way. :) Also our welcome mod is not public, but not too hard to code yourself. I am proud that you like our server mods that much that you want them on your server too, but I have to dissappoint you as told they are not public.

Well, im not disappointed, just to take it how it comes and go forward ;) I will try to learn to code mods myself when i have time ... 

• Like 1

The thread has been moved to Wurm Unlimited, Unlimited Modding, Requests section.

I can make this mod, I just need an example of how it works. I can probably drop by Sklotopolis later this week to see what happens, then mimic the effects.

• Like 2

On 2016-10-31 at 3:18 AM, Sindusk said:

I can make this mod, I just need an example of how it works. I can probably drop by Sklotopolis later this week to see what happens, then mimic the effects.

That would be great!