Sign in to follow this  
OceanRefuge

Sirlaw. New owner

Hi   i recently bought the Sirlaw account.  I have become aware of the mishaps associated with the account,  but I assure that it will not occur by my hand.  

I also am under the impression that at he is kos  on many deeds. I am not asking you to remove those but I would like to attend unique hunts on freedom from time to time.   So if a situation occurs where there is a kos.  I will talk to the deed owner to work it out.  Thanks for listening and leave any feedback you wish let me know how nasty sirlaw has been .  Lol. . Later

Edited by OceanRefuge
  • Like 4

Let me know if you feel the urge to kill 70 or so of my horses. The vibration might get to you.

Just now, LorraineJ said:

Let me know if you feel the urge to kill 70 or so of my horses. The vibration might get to you.

at this point i would enjoy to do that to you because you keep bringing it up

• Like 6

Love you my ugly bloody brother Hoppy.  I feel very safe when thy is on my side in battle.  Now onward young bro to find some sheep!!!!!!

3 hours ago, LorraineJ said:

Are you unhappy that this person removed himself from the game or am I missing something?

23 minutes ago, OceanRefuge said:

Are you unhappy that this person removed himself from the game or am I missing something?

No, I'm more unhappy that he ever played the game. And I will bring it up, Hoppy, until my horses are replaced or I feel like not bringing it up. If he had done it in a PvP environment I would have said nice shot. What he did was disgusting and I will let it follow him.

Interesting to see that you love anything about that comment about also killing my horses though.

we'll band together as a wurm community to bring back the 70 horses

together we can achieve greatness

together we can win this fight

• Like 4

Just now, Cornchips said:

we'll band together as a wurm community to bring back the 70 horses

together we can achieve greatness

together we can win this fight

or we can get good weapon skills killing freedom ponys, and free coins \o/

• Like 3

Nah don't get the ponies. I'm going to bring it up every time I'm reminded of him. Because I'm sure while he was doing it and laughing about it with his buddies, he thought it would blow over the next day. Now people considering doing such a thing can see that it might not go away instantly.

2 hours ago, LorraineJ said:

No, I'm more unhappy that he ever played the game. And I will bring it up, Hoppy, until my horses are replaced or I feel like not bringing it up. If he had done it in a PvP environment I would have said nice shot. What he did was disgusting and I will let it follow him.

Interesting to see that you love anything about that comment about also killing my horses though.

Alright, OceanRefuge is one of my friends, and probably one of the nicest guys i know that deals with my bull ######, and if you keep attacking him or anyone that buys this account it makes you worse than the original SirLaw.  Did you know in the middle east Children are being bombed in their own homes, schools, and markets?  That is sad, this horse ###### your pulling with your "70" horses being killed is not. Horses in wurm are not Living animals, they are lines of code, that feel no pain and have no emotions.  Their point in this game is to be killed, used as a mount, and to increase skills.  So my point is, I feel sorry for you, i truly do that you cannot get over the fact this happened over a year ago, and you still cant get over it.  Brandylouwho lost all here unicorns, and other animals multiple times because of deeds disbanding or jackasses in alliance, i dont see her cry over it. Yea shes sad, but she gets right back and breeds new ones which im pretty sure you've restocked your supplies AFTER A YEAR OR MORE.  Also, it was completely Preventable, if you dont want people touching your stuff, lock down your deed.  So next time you want to cry over this, think about the kids, teens and other innocent people being killed.

• Like 4

Nah don't get the ponies. I'm going to bring it up every time I'm reminded of him. Because I'm sure while he was doing it and laughing about it with his buddies, he thought it would blow over the next day. Now people considering doing such a thing can see that it might not go away instantly.

Get over it, Stop attacking people you dont know.

it is true why did you give permissions to everyone and their brother to kill creatures on your deed?  seems like it was loraine's fault totally

1 minute ago, Hoppy said:

Alright, OceanRefuge is one of my friends, and probably one of the nicest guys i know that deals with my bull ######, and if you keep attacking him or anyone that buys this account it makes you worse than the original SirLaw.  Did you know in the middle east Children are being bombed in their own homes, schools, and markets?  That is sad, this horse ###### your pulling with your "70" horses being killed is not. Horses in wurm are not Living animals, they are lines of code, that feel no pain and have no emotions.  Their point in this game is to be killed, used as a mount, and to increase skills.  So my point is, I feel sorry for you, i truly do that you cannot get over the fact this happened over a year ago, and you still cant get over it.  Brandylouwho lost all here unicorns, and other animals multiple times because of deeds disbanding or jackasses in alliance, i dont see her cry over it. Yea shes sad, but she gets right back and breeds new ones which im pretty sure you've restocked your supplies AFTER A YEAR OR MORE.  Also, it was completely Preventable, if you dont want people touching your stuff, lock down your deed.  So next time you want to cry over this, think about the kids, teens and other innocent people being killed.

Whoa, don't even. I did NOT attack OceanRefuge.

And I will keep reminding, over and over, whenever someone does something like this. Of course I have more horses, that's not the point. The point is that this kind of thing can happen in this game and nothing has changed. And this kind of thing can happen, and there are people who are fine with it and find it funny. You're all simply proving my point and I thank you for it.

Whoa, don't even. I did NOT attack OceanRefuge.

And I will keep reminding, over and over, whenever someone does something like this. Of course I have more horses, that's not the point. The point is that this kind of thing can happen in this game and nothing has changed. And this kind of thing can happen, and there are people who are fine with it and find it funny. You're all simply proving my point and I thank you for it.

Why did you bring it up in the first place? It is pointless because it has switched hands so many times

Edit: Seriously, im 18, and you bringing it up every time the name in mentioned is more childish than some of the stupid things i do

I am asking, for you, Yes you, LorraineJ, to Grow the ###### up.

Edited by Hoppy

2 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

Why did you bring it up in the first place? It is pointless because it has switched hands so many times

As far as I knew, it had never changed hands until now.

9 hours ago, OceanRefuge said:

Thanks for listening and leave any feedback you wish let me know how nasty sirlaw has been . 

What exactly was it that you DID want people to bring up? Does he have other griefing stories you're more interested in?

As far as I knew, it had never changed hands until now.

What exactly was it that you DID want people to bring up? Does he have other griefing stories you're more interested in?

You dont know because we dont care what you know, we didnt care about your lines of code either that died.

Sirlaw took my sandwich and i will keep bringing it up until a replacement is made.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Hoppy said:

You dont know because we dont care what you know, we didnt care about your lines of code either that died.

TBH, I don't think that the account changed hands at all.

Ok, please all chill down. Lorrane is good and so is hopy, no need for random drama. Not sure how good my rep is but i would vouche for the op all day everyday so if anyone has any concerns and trusts me should trust him(his wife to br honest): i do understand both sides and hope my post kinda kills the drama which is needed cause i do not vouch for people easily as i do understand the importance of oned reputation. The worst you could do is give the account and the new owner a clean page and see for yourself who the person is. 

Thats all fokes.

3 minutes ago, LorraineJ said:

TBH, I don't think that the account changed hands at all.

Had to laugh at this. Seriously you think this is some conspiracy to escape the shame of horse murder? Jesus.

OP is a good guy, trustworthy and truthful. He bought the account so give him the fresh start with it he deserves.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

The worst you could do is give the account and the new owner a clean page and see for yourself who the person is. 

Excellent.

13 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Had to laugh at this. Seriously you think this is some conspiracy to escape the shame of horse murder? Jesus.

OP is a good guy, trustworthy and truthful. He bought the account so give him the fresh start with it he deserves.

No, just the attitude. And if you do something like that, you have no shame. But I absolutely agree with understanding that when someone buys an account, it is a new person and people should know it changed hands. When I posted first it was partially in fun, but also because I WILL let everyone know, and remind everyone, what that person did. It's a deterrent. But now as the thread has developed, I just see it as proving a point.

Edited by LorraineJ

I was one of the most angry back when the original Sirlaw killed your horses; even though your permissions permitted it, it was a crappy thing to do.  However I can assure you that the original Sirlaw hasn't even played in almost a year and OceanRefuge is a good person.  I'm not asking you to forget what happened, or even condone it.  But hate the action, not the current owner.

• Like 1