Sign in to follow this  
Lisabet

Manage Animals on Epic/Chaos

Please, please! +1 from me as well, it is so much more inconvenient than on PVE now.

Please add this, it doesn't break pvp, just makes the game better. 

• Like 1

Someday, maybe just maybe pvpers will be seen as worthy of this simple mechanic.

• Like 1

Or at least an easy way to untame an animal just like if using the "manage" options.

Be nice if a member of the wurm staff could provide a reason why manage animal is not included on the pvp servers.

On 2/27/2018 at 11:50 AM, JakeRivers said:

Be nice if a member of the wurm staff could provide a reason why manage animal is not included on the pvp servers.

There are some things that need to be taken out of it, especially being able to gear horses without having to tame (which would be bad for priests with fo passive to have 5 geared hell horses and can freely add/remove barding/whatever as an example)

but it was all or nothing at the time so it was excluded until later it could be revisited.  this is all I know and that was ages ago

• Like 1

That reason makes absolutely no sense and sounds like a cop out, typical.

sounds like someone didn't give a damn and you know, its only chaos, not like anyone plays there

cause its been over a year now and still nadda

no offense mr gary, but was hoping for a little bit more input rather than i think this is why or what not

regardless no one cares anymore about the reason why before, lets here the reasoning for not making this a thing now

Edited by JakeRivers

one of the main reasons I resurrected this thread after saddle bags/sacks is exactly that; they're useless without that ability that only freedom enjoys

my understanding was it wasn't allowed so you couldn't track your horse that was stolen by the enemy with the locate ability; which I fully support removing

Edited by Lisabet
slight change in wording

7 hours ago, MrGARY said:

which would be bad for priests with fo passive to have 5 geared hell horses and can freely add/remove barding/whatever as an example

having a fo priest on chaos I quickly learned when out and about on a hell horse with a group if you don't have it tamed bad things happen when your untamed hell horse is constantly attacking everyone else in the party and if you are counting on your passive ability you are going to be in trouble if you end up casting a lot of spells - so this reason is fairly lame, and the amount of fo priests on chaos, can't speak for epic was always a very small part of the active pvp population, so to deny this for the pvp servers for this reason alone makes no sense as madnezz says

• Like 1

+1 and +1 for everyday that has gone by and will go by with no response.

Announce and add next month to chaos/epic plz

WTT Love for Dev. Response!! Post here. We want this. Read above.