Sign in to follow this  
Nappy

DesolationV4 - Evolution - Epoch 3

Ok, that is a cool concept to consider Haka. Definitely will put it into the "to be considered" category. Ties in nicely with the overall concept of deed classes that was discussed in Desolation V3 and again in Desolation V4.

BTW - I should mention, in case I haven't, deed draining mechanic in DesolationV4 is different then WO. You perform the drain the same way however the number of drains required is set to a certain amount. When the last drain is completed for that set number of times then the deed disbands and all of the upkeep remaining is provided to the drainer. Makes it even more important to guard the token.

Would also make the home island be the center of crafting to supply pvpers, With pvpers needing to go to the capitol to restock, get buffs/gear/food. Also makes big deeds like capitols harder to raid but not impossible

Bash resistance maybe starts at 0 for new deeds, same as offdeed things then increases 5-10% per increased deed size

Edited by Hakameda

2 hours ago, Hakameda said:

Had an interesting idea, Deeds that could also be leveled up. Say you start with an Outpost, and with 3 houses and a few roads it becomes a hamlet. At each increase the max size of the deed increases, Number of guards, tax rate (upkeep) and the bash resistance of the deed increases with there being a max cap of the deed on the hota island but the home island can have up to a capitol class city, Perhaps bonuses that can be gained from working/being at the capitol city. Increased Creation rate of items,or reduced difficulty on imping, Increased improve timer, Better spell casts? But if you leave the capitol you lose your bonuses on crafting but get a fighting buff for a day or two while you are on hota island or something

Would also make smaller deeds easier to bash but give more strength to big deeds

This sounds like a pretty cool idea to me. How big of a bonus difference would the capitol have? I feel like having too big of a bonus may drive people away from crafting on their own deeds since it would be less effective than the capitol.

Maybe we can also have certain locations give a specific bonus when a deed is built on them. This could create a need to build in different areas and people could fight over control of these areas.

I'm pretty new to pvp so my suggestions probably don't make much sense in how they would work out but I'm just throwing them out there.

JK running around our deed, we log in a few people and they flee back to their carebear deed.

7 hours ago, Nappy said:
5 hours ago, Tauceti said:

This sounds like a pretty cool idea to me. How big of a bonus difference would the capitol have? I feel like having too big of a bonus may drive people away from crafting on their own deeds since it would be less effective than the capitol.

Maybe we can also have certain locations give a specific bonus when a deed is built on them. This could create a need to build in different areas and people could fight over control of these areas.

I'm pretty new to pvp so my suggestions probably don't make much sense in how they would work out but I'm just throwing them out there.

Forums being super weird, Only meant to quote Tauc.

Would be a trade off, with low skills, creation rate sucks and imping is slow so you can go to the capitol for increased chances or suffer through if you need it now on PVP Island, while on pvp island you can restock etc for like buff food or gear from it being easier on home. Then people are both active on pvp island and home island. Raiding parties to get the other kingdoms good gear, Boat battles over the people restocking or retreating

Today i logged in to hopefully make some pvp but jk runs so fast. I had to log off back :(

27 minutes ago, Badget said:

Today i logged in to hopefully make some pvp but jk runs so fast. I had to log off back :(

we have to fight you on deed for you guys to even consider logging in to pvp now?

i guess you need the help with how often we dunk you guys.

When we fought on your deed you guys did not even log in but log off instead. 

Funny enough you only started coming to deed when people stopped actively playing, Now people log in and you run off

• Like 1

Just now, Hakameda said:

Funny enough you only started coming to deed when people stopped actively playing, Now people log in and you run off

7 people + tower guards and templars v 2 people.....

You know where to find me.

Earlier today, 5v5 while you had guards dead to bison . Still ran off =/

• Like 1

Just now, Hakameda said:

Earlier today, 5v5 while you had guards dead to bison . Still ran off =/

we don't fight stupid battles that is why we keep winning. Learn to pvp bud :)

Keep up the effort tho 10/10 would collect tears again.

• Like 1

So you only fight when your outnumber your enemy by a ton, Wouldn't want to risk that shitty gear

• Like 1

Just now, Hakameda said:

So you only fight when your outnumber your enemy by a ton, Wouldn't want to risk that shitty gear

Wait i thought you guys quit anyway?

Why you still here or is this more attention you need?

it's ok your all special to me.

2 minutes ago, JockII said:

Keep up the effort tho 10/10 would collect tears again

jXMNkAZ.gif

that is why we keep winning. Learn to pvp bud :)

• Like 1

Wait i thought you guys quit anyway?

Why you still here or is this more attention you need?

it's ok your all special to me.

Well, You seem to like carebear pvp which i didn't want.Went to play some other ######, When nobody is around you get super active for pvp. Log in for some pvp and you don't want to fight. Only fights your "Winning" like charlie sheen is when nobody is around

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hakameda said:

Well, You seem to like carebear pvp which i didn't want.Went to play some other ######, When nobody is around you get super active for pvp. Log in for some pvp and you don't want to fight. Only fights your "Winning" like charlie sheen is when nobody is around

you silly, we kill you. we hit your deed..... must be carebear pvp....

11/10 tear bucket overflowing.

1 minute ago, JockII said:

you silly, we kill you. we hit your deed..... must be carebear pvp....

11/10 tear bucket overflowing.

Easy there big fella, you dug a dirt wall down, that is all......and no one died, so maybe drink some of them tears and chill

You killed 1 or 2 people when nobody was around to even fight you back, Hitting our deed is killing a few templars with your bison then running away when it was even numbers

b1e9d19c_Charlie-Sheen-Winning-Duh.jpeg

Edited by Hakameda
  • Like 1

Happy 300 replies deso v4 thread! You accomplished what the deso 3 thread did but in only 10 days instead of 3 months! Wooo

9 minutes ago, Thunderstruck said:

Easy there big fella, you dug a dirt wall down, that is all......and no one died, so maybe drink some of them tears and chill

I get it your into me, no need to flirt but you guys should really take stock... you guys do rage quit every day over something minimal and cry all the time.

We came over to say hi, you guys could easy have followed us and engaged on us but... you seem to really want to sit on deed, not do hota and complain about everything we do.

Although your tears are nice and all.. i would rather have a fight in game rather than me successively make you look stupid on this forums. shall you be off deed anytime soon?

maybe at a hota or something?

we do have large carts comming soon.

Anyway, time to watch some adventure time.

Edited by JockII
  • Like 1

Easily Followed? You were out of local range like 15 seconds later. Then later came back just dancing on the border of local range

Hota well, Needs to not be at a ###### time. Been stupid unlucky for that

6 hours ago, Iberis said:

Latest adventures on Desolation v4!

http://mizments.com/welcome-to-the-neighbourhood/

Usually I love these entries. It appears you took our little adventure harder then I knew. I will need to make it up to you! Maybe next time I will bring vegetables.

Sorry about that!

~Nappy