Sign in to follow this  
LorenaMontana

Battlefield 1

Anyone plays this?

I bought it both on PC and PS4 and came to the conclusion (again) that PC gaming is utter ###### in comparison to the consoles.

Besides the shitty menu and UI it has amazing gameplay and it feels like im a kiddo again playing Goldeneye 007, Perfect Dark and the likes.

Really advice u guys to try out this amazing game. 

Yup. I'm enjoying the hell out of it.

As for the console/PC thing; to each their own I guess. I could never see myself playing on console after building my rig. So many aspects that are just so much better on PC.

• Like 1

Personally always preferred PC fps, especially the vast majority of the Battlefield franchise: 64 player map chaos, whooo! :D

Can aim and shoot far more accurately and faster with a mouse and keyboard; though, such things could arguably be muscle memory. Played PC games far more than console.

i like the sound of the guns in that game

it satisfies me

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 1

pls

>open warfare without a russian front

atleast play ro2 or verdun

• Like 1

giphy.gif

Brilliant! :D

Also a moment of silence for Veteran's Day... and the Pigeon Mission... :(

• Like 1

Came against a shitload of cheaters lately on the PC :(

Played 50 hours on PC now and 80 on PS4 and the only advantage on the PC is the loading times lol

45 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

The only advantages on the PC are the loading times, graphics, resolution, steady framerates, and the ease of aiming with a mouse lol

FTFY

Graphics and resolution are useless for competitive pvp, i prefer an even playing field. Playing with a scuf controller is much easier for me but its probably personal preference. Mouse and keyboard is clunky af.

I guess for casual chill pve ###### PC is better. For competitive pvp its not coz  ofuneven playing field and ton of cheaters/hackers.

6 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

I guess for casual chill pve ###### PC is better. For competitive pvp its not coz  ofuneven playing field and ton of cheaters/hackers.

5bf.jpg

Edited by Budzilla
  • Like 1

So BF1 worth the buy then? Any singleplayer?

I have tried console gaming but I find (Probably due to my age) that my memory retention(For button configs), or lack thereof, added to my uncoordinated sausage like fingers is a recipe for /rage quit!

Closely followed by "smash the controller against the nearest solid object multiple times", then justifying the damage to my wife by blaming the kids.

In a nutshell, way too messy!

PC all the way. I like clunky!

21 hours ago, The Moidart said:

So BF1 worth the buy then? Any singleplayer?

I have tried console gaming but I find (Probably due to my age) that my memory retention(For button configs), or lack thereof, added to my uncoordinated sausage like fingers is a recipe for /rage quit!

Closely followed by "smash the controller against the nearest solid object multiple times", then justifying the damage to my wife by blaming the kids.

In a nutshell, way too messy!

PC all the way. I like clunky!

It has a decent single player/story mode, nowadays though you rarely get 60 dollars worth of single player content. If you haven't grabbed it already, I'd suggest waiting for a sale.