Sign in to follow this  
Bunnyman

WTS Deeds Castle Black & Eastwatch-by-the-Sea [SOLD}

I'm looking to sell my two deeds Castle Black and Eastwatch-by-the-Sea located at B18 and B19 Xanadu.  The two deeds are connected by a 3 tile wide highway and a nearly finished 3 tile wide tunnel.  Eastwatch is a port deed and Castle Black is a mountain castle deed.  Paypal is much preferred over silver.  Please see pictures below of Castle Black:

I5MFWC7.jpg

GjIRoI8.jpg

xCCm98r.jpg

Castle Black: 39x43 Tiles, 31s in coffers, 3.35s upkeep, 262 days remaining, 2.25% productivity bonus

Eastwatch-by-the-sea: 23x22 Tiles, 6s in coffers, 1.01s upkeep, 168 day remaining, 2.25% productivity bonus

Deeds will come with the furniture (boxes / forges / ovens / ect) seen in the videos.  The 4 merchants (mostly full of junk rares) will come with the deed as well.

Note:  With the exception of the guest house, all the buildings in Castle Black are connected with bridges to give it a castle look and feel.  You can travel between all the buildings internally / on bridges.

Please PM me with an offers or questions, thank you.

SOLD

Edited by Bunnyman

Update, looking for 80e for both deeds (35s+ in coffers, rare forge, rare oven, rare vyn altar, 4 merchants with over 70 junk rares/supremes on them)

Edited by Bunnyman

Price lowered to 65e, merchants with rare items have been sold and are no longer part of the deed sale.

Edited by Bunnyman