Sign in to follow this  
LorraineJ

I need to know this about Fo heal

What Lorraine said.

*edit*

*snip*  You're right, PvE is bad for Wurm, best focus on PvP so the game can stabilize at a nice round 200 players.  I'm bad at business... 200 is better than 2000.

Edited by Mordraug
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Mordraug said:

What Lorraine said.

*edit*

*snip*  You're right, PvE is bad for Wurm, best focus on PvP so the game can stabilize at a nice round 200 players.  I'm bad at business... 200 is better than 2000.

or, you can make both sides of the game successful?

wow who thought of that

• Like 5

8 hours ago, LorraineJ said:

I had no idea of the problems that multi-story caused on PvP. But if someone had posted to complain about it, I wouldn't have considered to jump into the thread and say "deal with it" "learn how to play good" and such unhelpful sentiments.

Ya see it wasn't just "wha wha" from pvpers side.

We suggested that catapult shoots bashed straight through floors/walls and thus it wouldnt matter if it was multistory.

Since battering rams had also been mentioned to be incomming acording to devs other suggestions were made that blowing up the foundation of a structure with a ram would collapse the building.

iow: We tried to work with the feature we were presented.

in your case i dont see why its so darn difficult to just cotton up the crab and cure light/medium/serious remaining wounds.

edit: but ofc devs didnt do crap. we dont even got the battering ram after repeated updates about it including a model being made... Guess that whole project was discarded by Budda when he took charge.

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Propheteer said:

or, you can make both sides of the game successful?

wow who thought of that

Who wouldn't want that?? But when these damn nerfs happen, instead of both sides being supportive of the issue that it SUCKS to have what small amount of entertainment there is taken away, the sides bicker against each other! And lending support to any nerf just lets the nerfs go on. Instead of bashing on me for complaining that I don't need more of my time wasted and happiness taken away due to the heal nerf, why not support me and say yeah, quit nerfing, we need this on PvP but it wasn't needed on PvE. I think the multi-story issue is sucking for PvP and I wish it was removed. I don't want to tell you to play different or suck it up.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zekezor said:

in your case i dont see why its so darn difficult to just cotton up the crab and cure light/medium/serious remaining wounds.

When Fo was chosen, when an animal was that hurt you cast heal and all was well. Cottoning the crab and multiple casts multiplies the time wasted by probably 20-fold, and forces me to use cottons on a toon that doesn't have high first aid skill because it was never needed, and it makes me use up favor that is expensive and takes time to sacrifice. Don't you see that when you tell me to waste my time and money and play some way I don't want to play that it makes me less sensitive to YOUR nerf woes? When I used to complain about stuff in BSBs disappearing from bins on deed, for absolutely no reason loons used to rush in frantically to say oh this rot is needed, the inventory is overloading the server, as if a database saying one amount was more laggy than a database saying another amount. So instead of a legitimate complaint being heard, for ages it was easier to just sit back and watch fanboys leap to the crap rescue and say it was fine as is. This obsession of saying NO, LEAVE THE BORING AND RIDICULOUS ALONE isn't good for the game.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, LorraineJ said:

When Fo was chosen, when an animal was that hurt you cast heal and all was well. Cottoning the crab and multiple casts multiplies the time wasted by probably 20-fold, and forces me to use cottons on a toon that doesn't have high first aid skill because it was never needed, and it makes me use up favor that is expensive and takes time to sacrifice. Don't you see that when you tell me to waste my time and money and play some way I don't want to play that it makes me less sensitive to YOUR nerf woes? When I used to complain about stuff in BSBs disappearing from bins on deed, for absolutely no reason loons used to rush in frantically to say oh this rot is needed, the inventory is overloading the server, as if a database saying one amount was more laggy than a database saying another amount. So instead of a legitimate complaint being heard, for ages it was easier to just sit back and watch fanboys leap to the crap rescue and say it was fine as is. This obsession of saying NO, LEAVE THE BORING AND RIDICULOUS ALONE isn't good for the game.

Cast a second fullheal and stop crying.

If your time was so valuable then you would use a champ croc instead of a crab for higher dps output and being done with the combat sooner.

There is a big diffrense between a combat balance change and a "LOL GRIND MORE" bsb feature.

Against natural non-unique non-rift wildlife you dont even need a pet in the first place.

And if you are infact talking about rifts and uniques then you are complaining about endgame content being a wee bit harder.

If wildlife is so extremely timeconsuming and game detrimental for you then just avoid it.

Most people aren't fo and dealing with it just fine, stop being such a damn crybaby.

Edited by Zekezor

ever try humid drizzle to heal animals just saying

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

wtf

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, dingov said:

wtf

Make it drizzle up in this motha ######

Edited by Makarus
words. duh.
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

Please say more. I use humid drizzle when they are diseased. Are you saying I'd get a full bloody wound heal from humid drizzle??

7 minutes ago, LorraineJ said:

Please say more. I use humid drizzle when they are diseased. Are you saying I'd get a full bloody wound heal from humid drizzle??

full heals all animals in range of the spell

think it only works on neutral animals

49 minutes ago, MrGARY said:

3 minutes ago, Worksock said:

full heals all animals in range of the spell

think it only works on neutral animals

TIL humid drizzle is much handier than I gave it credit for being.  Thanks for that guys ^_^

1 hour ago, Zekezor said:

Cast a second fullheal and stop crying.

If your time was so valuable then you would use a champ croc instead of a crab for higher dps output and being done with the combat sooner.

There is a big diffrense between a combat balance change and a "LOL GRIND MORE" bsb feature.

Against natural non-unique non-rift wildlife you dont even need a pet in the first place.

And if you are infact talking about rifts and uniques then you are complaining about endgame content being a wee bit harder.

If wildlife is so extremely timeconsuming and game detrimental for you then just avoid it.

Most people aren't fo and dealing with it just fine, stop being such a damn crybaby.

Why don't you send me some cordage so I don't care about how many times I cast?

I know full threads can be boring, but I was not fighting with the animal, I hit it by accident.

I suppose people who aren't fo certainly WOULD deal with a heal nerf just fine since they can't use it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, LorraineJ said:

I know full threads can be boring, but I was not fighting with the animal, I hit it by accident.

Yea, you screwed up, so why are you making a full thread about it?

3 hours ago, Zekezor said:

Yea, you screwed up, so why are you making a full thread about it?

I'm just going to leave this here....

Spoiler

grahams-grading-og-disagrrement-argument

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Etherdrifter said:

I'm just going to leave this here....

abb5225a0cbea0c1bc370168574dea4f9be8a30b

3 hours ago, LorraineJ said:

I hit it by accident.

3 hours ago, Zekezor said:

you screwed up

#fact

Edited by Zekezor
  • Like 2

Geez Zeke, I'll remember this thread next time there's a change you don't like, I'll be using your exact words and I'm ASSUMING that you're gonna take what you dish out like a man.  

Edited by Mordraug

21 minutes ago, Mordraug said:

Geez Zeke, I'll remember this thread next time there's a change you don't like, I'll be using your exact words and I'm ASSUMING that you're gonna take what you dish out like a man.  

Oh noes~

The horrible dread of having to defend my own opinion~

11 hours ago, Zekezor said:

Oh noes~

The horrible dread of having to defend my own opinion~

You are an ass hat.

(the chart was very educational)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rathgar said:

(the chart was very educational)

Its the one undergrads at my uni usually see after they get their first essay based coursework marks back.

Back on track:

• Like 1

You can't win with Zeke. As far as he's concerned his opinion will always be right. This is how pvp players start in game fights, insult each other, in the forums, and claim they are the best until a fight breaks out. Major part of the reason I won't pvp, can't stand the mindset of most of them.

1 hour ago, JudusX said:

You can't win with Zeke. As far as he's concerned his opinion will always be right. This is how pvp players start in game fights, insult each other, in the forums, and claim they are the best until a fight breaks out. Major part of the reason I won't pvp, can't stand the mindset of most of them.

1 hour ago, JudusX said:

no that's just zeke

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Mordraug said:

Kanye suits you better, Zeke =)

Not sure what ya mean by that in all honesty.