Sign in to follow this  
Klaa

Smeagain's Favored Sacrifice Item

Mmm been a while since an Epic player in Wurm has Ascended. Then again players been complaining about how dead things are, so go figure.

Anyways, a while back I suggested cheese as being Nahjo's favored sacrifice item for favor (which its still not, Booo!). In that same spirit I recommend live alligators as Smeagain's.

Maybe just alligator meat and other butchered parts, if leading alligators to the altar (copy-ing valrei mission completion code) is too troublesome. Stockpiling crops by comparison is far, far easier.

Granted that's more of a personal joke as when the name Sme, and variations thereof, initially appeared... almost every time I saw the name, this scene kept replaying in my head:

Spoiler

Still the character tended to be on Epic, so very limited interactions with personally afaik overall. Something else may be far more appropriate. -.-

I'd suggest potatoes... nobody likes them, I keep that hope that if not for sme.. another one will be blessed to have them with 2x sac favor, the way nachos love corn.

Do not judge me... I just have a dream:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Who doesn't like potatoes? Potatoes are awesome. Even by themselves once cooked, they are delicious. Everything else from that point is just... gravy.

Extremely hardy little plants. Cheap. Extremely nutritious. Can grow most anywhere, even in a prepared bucket.

Can even make alcohol from them, especially ingame now (Thanks Tich!).

Plus like any other farming product ingame, its possible to stockpile thousands of them.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 2

gotta get god first, plus itll be random.

(if she makes it out of demigod status with the rest of epic communing against her anyway)

Hmm. Kinda depends on how many the "rest of epic" implies. Keep hearing about how dead it is from certain players.

Personally lost interest in Epic a long time ago, and haven't even checked of late for a pulse.

Being Australian, I wouldn't be surprised if her deity got some kind of alcoholic beverage :P 

• Like 2

I think the entire epic community should band together and raise my namesake to godhood.

Sacrifice item would be (required:) smoked sablefish or sockeye salmon.

This would require additional content that I would literally drool over and make me the patron diety of fishermen and women wurmwide.

The drooling of the drowned god is onfamous...

More appropriate to the croc suggestuon, there was a player named Sobek, its too bad he never considered the possibilities.

Edited by Makarus
onfamous. wat

Funny sac items are fun.. but.. they need to be somehow doable... certain and not just about any kind of fish or meat etc... is kind of hard to get sometimes; before the new cooking we weren't even able to store meat of other than 'cooked' type:rolleyes: (pls rng.. be potatoes.. be potatoes... potatoes..)

Inb4 it's another clay/cloth/food items <_<

Anyway... let's hope for the best.. and some nice rng spells/sac item, moar altars and missions to make whee \o/

:ph34r:

• Like 1

Sadly enough, aye the current system tends to emphasize the favor items that can be easily gathered, processed, and stowed in huge numbers.

Farm produce is the worst in this regard.

Would be nice if the scarcity or difficulty of creating an item was more correlated to the amount of favor gained.

Corn is terrible. That should only give favour if you sac 000's.

Why balance anything with player gods in game the way they are?

just let every god that isn't an alchemy saccer get half the favor from alchemy stuff problem solved make it easy for everyone so the game is more enjoyable the end

• Like 3

Nono not easymode. Thats why minecraft sucks so hard. You can allcontent in a single day.

Kinda like nacho. Order 10k corn, 10s. Sac. Sell 1g+ worth of enchants.

Everyone(?) else needs locks and ropes etc that require additional skills/actions.

Player gods really didnt turn out like i hoped they would. Its actually a little annoying, really. I could convert my vyn but thats a band i never could wagon for.

While we quibble over distintegrate, nacho delivered 2000 enchants. While we argue over lof, nacho has delivered 4000 enchants.

Wake up sheeple, grab yoru tinfoil.

saccing veggies doesn't make you suddenly cast all 90-100 enchants so i don't get the point

if someone wants to make 90+ enchant across the board tools/weapons to sell they're going to no matter what so lets make the gameplay easier for everyone for the sake of actual gameplay and not caring about who sells what because catering to the market isn't doing any good for newer players so far

• Like 2

No saccing veggies doesn't make you suddenly cast all 90 plus enchants.  But damn I am jealous that I can't just sac something I pull up from the farm.  I have to spend the time changing it into ropes and then pray the range is what I want it to be.  It does make the channel grind a bit easier since the favor is so easy to have at hand with no work.

I am not saying not to let that be done for people.  Just wishing that I could do it too.

• Like 2

I suggest gold rings, because smeagain sounds so similar to smeagol... And power corrupts so it won't be long til smeagain becomes gollum

Edited by Cyiko

Made full diety, guess we'll see what the rngesus has bestowed.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Makarus said:

Any word on sac items?

Not that I've heard yet. Have heard followers can butcher humans... nom nom

• Like 1