Sign in to follow this  
Tich

Cooking update feedback

[17:58:08] Recipe "fish meal" added to your cookbook.

there is already a basic "meal (fish)" in the cookbook that everybody starts out with.

I added white sauce to a roasting dish, and all the other stuff it asked afterwards.

When suddenly it said: "[17:57:09] Not enough mayonnaise, looks like it should use between 360 and 540 grams." I added more "white sauce", and then it was ready to be cooked, giving me the "Fish Meal"

Is this recipe bugged in some way, or is mayonnaise considered a "white sauce"? (that and the Fish meal // meal (fish) duplicate name)

Edited by Lycanthropic

Another sequence of adding items suggested by 'lore' that leads to The items inside do not make any known recipe.

Starting with a pie dish, add some applesauce

lore suggests adding a cheese - add a cheese

lore suggests adding a chopped parsley - add a  chopped parsley

lore suggests adding a chopped fish fillet - try adding a chopped fillet of pike

The items inside do not make any known recipe.

Have tried with chopped fillet of other kinds of fish, all with the same result.

Does Gulasch still exist? The old way I use to make it no longer works, and there is not a known (green) recipe for it in the cookbook.

Not sure if this is a balancing issue or a math error but a fairly simple custard I made was able to raise ccfp to 100% near instantly. A GM took a look at it for me and reported these results:

daf8e8ef6163887eaa1cdc08efd8b711.png

What stands out to me the most is this bonus:103 which feels like it must be some kind of a mistake. What would supposedly be only a 67 calorie meal has been multiplied to well over 2000 calories or however many are needed to reach 100%.

My guess as the contributing factor to this was the use of 100ql milk and a 99ql egg in the recipe (counting as 50% of the weight). If the bonus were something like 100+103%, so 134 calories- this would seem reasonable. But it looks like it's 103 times or something like that.

Bug?