Sign in to follow this  
Dragonslayer24

Dedicated server: server crossing?

According to my event tab, I cannot cross servers. How can I fix this?

Edited by Dragonslayer24

I tried to cross in a boat, and it said intrateleporting at transfer boarder. It still doesn't work.

I'm guessing you have all ports forwarded and opened in the firewall and you actually have the secondary server up and running, make sure USE_INCOMING_RMI=false

is changed to USE_INCOMING_RMI=true in the wurm.ini in the map folder on both servers.

5 hours ago, Dragonslayer24 said:

Wait, how do you run the second server? I thought running the primary one would run both...

You run the second the same as the first, just make sure all ports are different. and make sure you have the servers added to server neighbors on both server launchers, as well as USE_INCOMING_RMI set to true on both servers.

Here is a pretty good explanation

How do I run them on the same machine? I tried, but it doesn't start a second dedicated server, it does nothing.

use 2 separate directories for each server, out of the Steam folder.

Ok, good, that worked, but now I have two servers that have the same info, and of course I can change the info, but will I launch two servers that are basically the same place? How do I make them different?

I tried making a copy of the creative server and using that, but when I tried to connect to my server it said my server was "unavailable" Please help! :(