Sign in to follow this  
Pingpong

Gardening Mesages

It came to my attention today that every 10 levels of 50+ gardening give a new planting message for sprouts and then flowers (60+). As I assumed the wiki was accurate I didn't try planting sprouts/flowers after those skill levels , today when I tried planting a sprout and flower I saw a new message at 80+ skill.

You plant the bouquet of yellow flowers, and you see them perform an almost unnoticable bow. Or was it the wind? And for a sprout: You plant the sprout. As you see the plant bow you hear the voice in your head of hundreds of plants thanking you.

After checking around I was informed that there should be messages for 60-70 and 70-80, also 90+ that are missing from the wiki along with the ones I've listed. Please find and add them :)

Pingpong

Edited by Pingpong
  • Like 2

Ping has given us 80, does anyone have the others?

Perodin/Ratheden

• Like 1

Planting sprout at 50+

You plant the sprout, and you can almost feel it start sucking nutrition from the earth.

• Like 1

Will need flower and sprout planting info to complete this. As of now we are missing:

50 - Flowers
60 - Flowers  (Wiki states you receive the level 50 message, need confirmation)
70 - Sprouts & Flowers

80 & 90 are listed on the wiki now. (90 sprout appears to be the same as 80 sprout unless the 90 information there was incorrect though the 90 flower message is indeed different).

14 minutes ago, Ayluin said:

Will need flower and sprout planting info to complete this. As of now we are missing:

50 - Flowers
60 - Flowers  (Wiki states you receive the level 50 message, need confirmation)
70 - Sprouts & Flowers

80 & 90 are listed on the wiki now. (90 sprout appears to be the same as 80 sprout unless the 90 information there was incorrect though the 90 flower message is indeed different).

50 flowers has no different message.

@rixk So are you saying flowers are:  You plant the flowers, and you can almost feel it start sucking nutrition from the earth.

Or is it just a generic message for planting pre-50?

I added the 90+ messages recently after verifying them on a character with over 90 skill. It appears the message is the same above 80 and nothing new above 90 for sprouts, and the same appears to be the case in Wurm Unlimited.

12 hours ago, Ayluin said:

@rixk So are you saying flowers are:  You plant the flowers, and you can almost feel it start sucking nutrition from the earth.

Or is it just a generic message for planting pre-50?

It is the same generic "[07:51:58] You plant the bouquet of blue flowers" as pre 50.

Gardening 51,86 Nature 93,38

Planting tree sprouts [11:34:05] You plant the sprout, and you can almost feel it start sucking nutrition from the earth.

Planting flowers [11:37:45] You plant the bouquet of white flowers

Gardening 22,41 Nature 44,48

Planting tree sprout [11:40:07] You plant the sprout.

Planting flowers [11:47:56] You plant the bouquet of purple flowers