Sign in to follow this  
Arka

Raised Beds!

One of the most recent updates was about how will be able to grow herbs finally!!! YAY!   I love that and even spices and I know lots  of people are happy about it. Now I saw we are going to be able to plant them in pots. Which is ok and looks cool but would be sweet to have Carpenters or Fine carpenters  be able to build wooden raised beds square shape or rectangular etc that we would fill with dirt and plant lots of herbs in one spot. Even maybe have different kinds of size some portable some not.  The smaller ones could be brought inside for inside herb growing.  Just my 2 cents :)

Edited by Arka
  • Like 2

+1   When I think herb garden, this is what comes to mind.  We've had small raised containers on our back porch for growing herbs for years.

• Like 1

Yes me too . I grow them indoor in winter.  Summer I bring everything outside into the HUGE raised bed I have but for indoor I use a smaller version.

9 hours ago, Etherdrifter said:

+1 for flowers too

Flower planters already exist...

4 hours ago, Retrograde said:

Thread is about wooden raised beds, not pots though.

1 hour ago, Ostentatio said:

He must've meant the flowerbeds, the ones you can build on tile borders. Althoufh a wholetile flowerbed (or herb... bed) would be nice too. However a plain raised bed occupying 16m2 would be a little silly unless visually divided into sections or decorated someway else.

Edited by zigozag

Spoiler
On 10/16/2016 at 7:54 PM, Arka said:

One of the most recent updates was about how will be able to grow herbs finally!!! YAY!   I love that and even spices and I know lots  of people are happy about it. Now I saw we are going to be able to plant them in pots. Which is ok and looks cool but would be sweet to have Carpenters or Fine carpenters  be able to build wooden raised beds square shape or rectangular etc that we would fill with dirt and plant lots of herbs in one spot. Even maybe have different kinds of size some portable some not.  The smaller ones could be brought inside for inside herb growing.  Just my 2 cents :)

+1

I like your ideas

• Like 1

On 10/18/2016 at 2:36 PM, Ostentatio said:
On 10/18/2016 at 9:56 AM, Retrograde said:
On 10/18/2016 at 0:49 AM, Etherdrifter said:

+1 for flowers too

Do not fight, I think he meant.. raised flower-beds, as decoration to keep flowers a bit higher than ground level.

:ART TEAM: guys/girls could we sometime see any of your prototyping(raw sketches), maybe vote to pick the winner.. (that kind of sounds stupid.. but what  I wanted was.. seeing what you're picking or working on - before it hits us with the patch; also.. we shouldn't be let to pick anything.. but..... might be useful for you.. to see what the band likes more, just ignore any boo-hoo whining, others will be having fun to see your work) just an idea for the dev blog