Sign in to follow this  
butterflygirl25

Contant dcs and game not loading terrain

For several days not i been having constant lag then dcs (most been the Duplicate authentication error) but sometimes i dont get that error, Most of the time i come back, and i cant move, and NOTHING is loaded around me, all i see is blank terrain, Sometimes i wait a few and it loads, others it doesnt and i have to try again. mostly i try again. Re-logging for /lotime doesnt seems to effect it.

Keep in mind i cant move and as u can see my UI is loaded.

Any idea whats going on?

Here is a picture of my surroundings on one occasion:

gVxh4e5.jpg

Also tried reinstalling the game, deleted the entire "wurmunlimited" folder and reinstalled it via the steam client it worked for about 6 hours, then the lag and dc continued, altho i do want to point out the dcs and lag is FAR less

This usually happens due to network related issues. Not sure where the server is hosted or where your located but if you have slow internet and the server is on another continent thats probably your issue.

55 minutes ago, ausimus said:

This usually happens due to network related issues. Not sure where the server is hosted or where your located but if you have slow internet and the server is on another continent thats probably your issue.

I recently moved from MN to IL, i didnt have this issue when in MN but when i moved here I am having the issue, and other people are having the same issue. the server is based in the UK

Edit: people in UK are having same issue as well

Edited by butterflygirl25

2 hours ago, butterflygirl25 said:

I recently moved from MN to IL, i didnt have this issue when in MN but when i moved here I am having the issue, and other people are having the same issue. the server is based in the UK

Edit: people in UK are having same issue as well

Could be an issue with the server's isp then.