Sign in to follow this  

Hello, welcome to Wurm Depot

Now accepting orders for bulk materials. I use two alts plus another guy and his alt, so we get orders finished pretty fast. Free delivery to any coastal areas except chaos, crate exchange or 10c per crate (crates will be free once I can make them myself). During downtime we will work on stockpiling materials to cut down on the waiting time, we understand that when you want to build something you don't want to wait forever for your materials.

Price List:

Bricks 2s/k

Mortar 2s/k

Concrete 1s/100

Support Beams 3.5s/100

Slate Slabs 10s/100

Planks 1s/k

If there is anything not on the list just let me know. PM Mousepad, Drual, or Rionor in game or post/PM here. Looking forward to supplying all your building needs. Thanks for your consideration.

• Like 3

I personally recommend this supplier, having received several orders of materials over the last six weeks, including a couple of very acceptable rare decorations that were offered. We have been busy with our own projects around the harbor here, and it has been convenient having the dozens of crates delivered directly to the work site.

I have been dealing with Mousepad and I have been pleased with our interactions thus far. I will be contacting him again the next time we're running low.

I'll take another 2k bricks and 2k mortar whenever you are able. I have the two wagons in place again, so same setup as before. Thanks again!

I appreciate the delivery! Everuthing went smoothly and on time. I made an order of 4,5k bricks and mortar with crates and delivery.

I can very much recommend these dudes!

I'd like to order 2k mortar delivered msg me for detail's thanks