Sign in to follow this  
Elsa

Scripts? Treasure chest

How do you scripts? I preparing for a server when can get one and want the treasure chest script so it spawn chests in the forest. But i dont know how to make it.... 

Treasure chests can be turned on by using the feature management tool ingame, if you activate the ebony wand and right click it (as an arch GM or dev) you can select uh, server > feature management, and one of the options is spawning chests.

That said, I think there's a server mod that improves it for WU

On 10/13/2016 at 8:55 AM, Retrograde said:

Treasure chests can be turned on by using the feature management tool ingame, if you activate the ebony wand and right click it (as an arch GM or dev) you can select uh, server > feature management, and one of the options is spawning chests.

That said, I think there's a server mod that improves it for WU

I know this is an old post but this doesn't work for Wurm Unlimited currently.  The option says for server version 140 and current version says 129 and even if I click the enable checkbox it sets it back to disabled.  So I would really like to know how to set this to ON for a Creative map.

22 hours ago, Greystar said:

I know this is an old post but this doesn't work for Wurm Unlimited currently.  The option says for server version 140 and current version says 129 and even if I click the enable checkbox it sets it back to disabled.  So I would really like to know how to set this to ON for a Creative map.

Select the override option to force them on.