Sign in to follow this  
Daash

Deliverance Community Map [Discontinued]

Hey is anyone on Deli overly attached to the name for Dragon Cove (in the SE)? A group of us have been referring it to Crusader Bay lately due to the sheer amount of Crusaders that have now flocked to the area and would love to put our stamp on the map!

There are 4-5 deeds in that bay all Crusader deeds now and more coming soon :) Also plans to build a Crusader Causeway Bridge between Port Catnip and Crusader Bay (the deed). So it would really fit the theme :D

• Like 1

My new deed on Deli O20

VAhewSH.jpg

[22:33:16] The settlement of Crusader Bay has just been founded by Zeiro.

Edited by Egard
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Iberis said:

Hey is anyone on Deli overly attached to the name for Dragon Cove (in the SE)? A group of us have been referring it to Crusader Bay lately due to the sheer amount of Crusaders that have now flocked to the area and would love to put our stamp on the map!

There are 4-5 deeds in that bay all Crusader deeds now and more coming soon :) Also plans to build a Crusader Causeway Bridge between Port Catnip and Crusader Bay (the deed). So it would really fit the theme :D

I'm sorry, Iberis - but I'm not really happy with that idea. We should refrain from naming areas on Freedom servers after PMKs on PVP servers. I would hate to see unnecessary conflicts and drama from the PVP realm spill over to our peaceful island - even if it starts with just a name. So, please: no. 

Please keep PVP and PVE separate! 

If you are unhappy with "Dragon Cove" (as I am too) I am sure we can come up with a better and more fitting (neutral) name. (It isn't a "cove" after all, more like a Sound or a Firth...) 

Edited by Yaga
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Yaga said:

I'm sorry, Iberis - but I'm not really happy with that idea. We should refrain from naming areas on Freedom servers after PMKs on PVP servers. I would hate to see unnecessary conflicts and drama from the PVP realm spill over to our peaceful island - even if it starts with just a name. So, please: no. 

If you are unhappy with "Dragon Cove" (as I am too) I am sure we can come up with a better and more fitting (neutral) name. (It isn't a "cove" anyway, more like a Sound or a Firth...) 

I just recently settled in, and I agree. I keep my Freedom stuff and Chaos stuff separate.

• Like 2

:(

Just nice to have a name that has a meaning/story behind it. That's where I was going with it ^^

Well i put that name as i think it resembles the look of a dragon head.

But i agree with Yaga that the name can be changed but it should not be based on what deeds that are there at the momement as it can change.

Give me a name that you all can agree on and ill change it. But please have that discussion in a separate thread,

• Like 2

Sorry but I would say no as well. I have zero issues with TC (or any other PMK) but the only case where it would fit in my view is an area with a long long long inhabitance history of a group and where the wider community already casually refers the area after the group name.

• Like 4

Keep pvp names out of regional names.

This is a pve server, if crusaders want a local area named after them then all kingdoms will want that.

If the pvp kingdoms means something for pvp players they can name areas on Chaos.

I guess we can't keep pvp names out of the deed names thou.

Not every bay or road need a name either, and it is not up to the mapmaker to decide over the community.

• Like 5

A bit late, but as a local i agree with Yaga, some of us have been here quite some time and would prefer something more acceptable for everyone in the area

• Like 3

The deed Hidden Acres at P14 was renamed to Kiyo (and a few pixels to the NW, but that's not important)

Kyono at N16 was disbanded a long time ago.

Thanks!

Please add RAVEN (E23):

EusLE2H.png

started my deli deed named ShamFlam Tradepost on the J,K 1,2 crossjunktion on the map. The little bay area west of the canal to bearlake. I have 6 tar and 6 clay tiles , peat gonne be added soon all next to eachother where the amphora icon is on the map. Also a 97 enchanted mailbox just North of the highway there. I will be deeding towards the north more to make 2 lighthouse islands, also started dredging away the curent pier so expect some geographical chenges.

I moved here from xanado and so far I like it way more to have everything and everyone closeby. My question is since I'm thinking of playing this deed as my main deed is Are there any active aliances on the northside of Deli?

Edited by shamflam
  • Like 1

any how gooday ppl ill try to be back irl took a bit of my life so... but know i got time again, not inside a map side but well then u see me back ;)

• Like 2

works ok for me. (image should display);
delimap.jpg

Edited by Steveleeb

Wanted to have my deed changed on the map;

I've disbanded "Fabled and Interesting Smithworks" ("Fable's Smithworks" on the map), and have founded "Sacred Halls"

Including an image with the changes based on where the new deed is:

w6LTrJQ.png

• Like 1

Darkwood Stormhold is a few tiles down to the west.

XiTacpA.png

On 9-6-2017 at 1:33 PM, shamflam said:

started my deli deed named ShamFlam Tradepost on the J,K 1,2 crossjunktion on the map. The little bay area west of the canal to bearlake. I have 6 tar and 6 clay tiles , peat gonne be added soon all next to eachother where the amphora icon is on the map. Also a 97 enchanted mailbox just North of the highway there. I will be deeding towards the north more to make 2 lighthouse islands, also started dredging away the curent pier so expect some geographical chenges.

I moved here from xanado and so far I like it way more to have everything and everyone closeby. My question is since I'm thinking of playing this deed as my main deed is Are there any active aliances on the northside of Deli?

somehow my deed  got removed from the map 

I also am well underway with construction on my main deed and I feel it's ready enough to be added. ShamFlam HQ located eastside of lake of tears J12 on the map

Edited by shamflam

To help clean up the map a little the following deeds have disbanded in the SE and are no longer there:

- Root Hill Docks

- Torto Paradisium

- Crusader bay

New map up.

Had to revert to a earlier version due to some issues with non editable text layers.

I think its all up to date now.

• Like 1

One error on the map colors. Harmony pass is mainly a cave canal connecting echo to nightmare lake, there is a walkway on the east part. The colors need to be inverted.

It also seems that the info layer is off compared to the map... roads and deeds spots are not matching.

Edited by Odynn

The two boat tunnels on the southeast peninsula have gotten out of place in the latest map version (shifted to the south and a bit to the east). Please check correct positions on the previous map versions. 

Also, there is a lot of displacement in the roads on the peninsula, some seem to missing entirely. Looks like the overlays are messed up. 

Edited by Yaga

fixed ty

Spoiler

location of token in pink, deed area is the lightened box with the token to the north west.
KYzIFYN.jpg
the highway overlay is south(x2) and east(x1) of where it should be in both images.
 (sandbank highway and white overlay line)

RMXGLko.jpg
Timber Creek North no longer exists
Horsedog also demonstrates the overlay misalignment, the trinsic icon just confused me so i highlighted the token instead. 
Feel free to ignore that when you fix the overlay. It'll revert to where it was.

Edited by Steveleeb

Please add "Dragon Spine" (N18):

znlNavd.png