Sign in to follow this  
Daash

Deliverance Community Map [Discontinued]

A few changes in the southeast:

• Silence in the Hills (T16) has disbanded  (Please disregard: [12:03:08] The settlement of Silence In The Hills has just been founded by Chiqa.)  ;)
  • Sunnyvale Hills (R18) has disbanded
  • Please add "Ad Pacem" (U18) - see image below.

rGUW6dw.png

Add aswell at P 16  my deed Happy Dreamers, thnx in advance.

North corner on that area ( aka old Roothills dock area ).

Edited by MrCoolMan

Hi,

The deed marked as Arcadian Penninsula   should actually be spelled     Acadian  Peninsula.  No R in Acadian and only one N in Peninsula.  Thanks

The changes will be in the map tomorrow. Have been busy with a project of mine the last 2 weeks... as usual the hunt for ";" and "}" have been successful of sorts =)

Yaga noticed me i was looking on wrong map so its P 16 for me, ( Happy Dreamers deed )

QVGYvRL.png

This is my deed named Black Iron Foundry located at B9. The red area shows the entirety of the deeded area.

Also, Dark Hold Harbour is disbanded.

And just below it is a deed that should be added named Hallelujah in the coordinate of B10.

Edited by BDCKoolaid

Whispering Pines Marina (~G2), is currently misplaced, too far to the left. Pink is the deed extent.

rL5r0Tt.gif

Many thanks :)

There certainly are tomorrow after work,

Mrs Flue came for a extended unwanted stay.

Edited by Daash
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Daash said:

New updated map are up.

Glad to see you are feeling better again!

• Like 1

The following 'backbone' of highways in the NE of Deli has now been linked with cats-eyes - all deed owners in the area are welcome to link up to it.

Thanks to JDBooker for planning, and for fending off terrible monsters whilst the eyes were planted.

UX6vRaC.jpg

On 2018-02-06 at 3:45 PM, Radon said:

Whispering Pines Marina (~G2), is currently misplaced, too far to the left. Pink is the deed extent.

rL5r0Tt.gif

Many thanks :)

WB to Deli

I have a bunch of wrapped gifts with your name on them!

/owner of former Mar Terrin

I am still waiting to see that bit I catseyed from HOS Protected Forest to make it to the map, been some weeks since I fixed it now.

Highway additions;

Proxima Vista is now connected to the main highway via Wonderland and Cheshire

(Proxima Vista is not shown on my map but the highway does extend to the deed)

The Highway system extends through the "Wolf's Den Tunnel" to link up with the "Northeast Backbone" (listed 3 posts up by Muse)

s5ZCtzz.png

CHROG2u.png

Edited by JDBooker

Also, Please add the Wagoner icon the Pendragon Keep (Community Map P24 / Ingame Map T19)

The Wagoner is set to public use and there is a Wagoner Container set for public use, so anyone can send crates from the dockside

Edited by JDBooker

What needs to be done with the Blue and Red tunnels?

What can i do to help with the tunnels and/or other parts of the highway project?

Edited by MissWilc

Not sure if you have icons for public wagoner container locations ? - these are essential for sending bulk items via wagoner if you don't have a Deli deed on the highway.

It would be particularly useful to have all the public coastal wagoner containers marked, so that folks who come to our Deli coast can access our highway system to make inland deliveries.

I have set up a public wagoner container at M24 The Mermaid's Cove, right on the water between The Mermaids Cove and Edgewater.  The nearest public wagoner serving this container is Wagoner_Southport (already marked at O24)  Feel free to use him.

oBaUlia.jpg

Edited by Muse
  • Like 1

I think I forgot to post in this thread about one of the highway projects we did.

Puzzle Plaza Market is linked to the Green Tunnel.

As per the highway policy, Pilgrims Gate has been bypassed as they do not want the highway.

Also;

Kyono disbanded at least 4 years ago.

The tunnel from PPM to Pilgrims is almost straight, the bend is only 1 or 2 tiles, at the PPM entrance. (Please excuse my terrible cut-and-paste editing of the isobars lol)

MIXOOpJ.png

Wolfs Den Highway, Tunnel, and Boat Canal can be very confusing and you could get lost if following the community map.

i have tried to make a clearer map which hopefully can be used to clarify the community map.

Due to the width of the tunnel and canal, they are actually joined (3 tiles boat canal, 1 tile slope, 2 tiles highway) but i drew them only one tile wide for clarity.

The highway and tunnel are both protected with catseyes throughout, above and below ground. the south spur of the tunnel (from the Y shape) is not protected.

Yellow = Above Ground Protected Highway

Red= Underground Highway/Tunnel

Orange = Below Ground Protected Highway

Light Blue = Boat Canal

chy4MmU.png

Edited by JDBooker
  • Like 1

I sailed thru there last night and it looks very nice!

Sunnyvale Park at R17 has been disbanded.

For residents of the North East, a public wagoner 'Wagoner Reedville north east' and a public wagoner container are both available at Reedville R3 (in game map C21) on the coast.

Edited by Muse