Sign in to follow this  
Daash

Deliverance Community Map [Discontinued]

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:19 PM, Yaga said:

However, to place and find locations in a much more detailed way the new map will be based on "tile coordinates" (x, y), making it possible to narrow down locations to a single tile on the server!

This will allow us to place deeds and landmarks much more precisely than before.

So once the map goes live can we submit the exact tile where our deed Token is and have it re-located on the new map? If so you may have a lot of re-locations submitted, so it would be pretty nice to have deeds located more precisely in this manner.

=Ayes=

8 minutes ago, Ayes said:

So once the map goes live can we submit the exact tile where our deed Token is and have it re-located on the new map?

Exactly. When adding the deeds to the new map I already tried to place them as precisely as possible (as far as I could, by traveling a lot and counting tiles).

Great, then I wont bother you with adding highways to my area, but Mermaid Lagoon and Hillstreet village (east of Hillstreet) are now on the highway grid,

catseyed down to the bridge that goes to bowling pin peninsula (between Crocodile Creek and Mermaid Lagoon).

The new map has been released: http://wurmonlinemaps.com/deliverance

Our sincere thanks go to Daash ( @Daash) for maintaining the previous community map. You somehow disappeared, mate - but wherever you are right now, we really want to thank you for the past effort and dedication you have put into maintaining the map. You did a very good job! I really hope you like the new and improved map - and I also hope that you are doing well, personally. Thank you very much for the excellent work!

• Like 2

I think the new steppe road shown from The Void to Shark Lake, is not quite in the right place, it actually starts pretty far to the south of the Void and meets up with the road you see on the map, near shark lake.  It might need another look, or ask xxxpoisonxxx who built it.

When I get to the East end of this new road, I have to travel a bit further North to get to The Void, there's about 41 tiles from the southern tile of the new 2-tile wide road, up to the southern perimeter of The Void.

Hi, awesome job Yaga and Jackjones.  Yea the part of the highway from Shark Lake heading towards the void is slightly misplaced as posted by Muse.

Screen_Shot_06_27_18_at_08_42_AM.jpg

Thanks. Please use the new map thread for map updates. :)